2064Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Re: Disabling nxml-mode

    May 8, 2011
      On 8 May 2011 19:46, Peter Flynn <peter@...> wrote:

      > DTD parsing (I'm sure nxml has this, I just haven't seen it at work).

      I don't think it does Peter.

      > C-c C-q Rewrapping elements:

      RTFM? M-q

      > C-c C-a The attribute management panel (split screen)

      RTFM again :-) It's there

      > SGML conformance (I still have half a dozen clients using SGML).

      Out of scope for nxml-mode.

      > As I said, I'm sure nxml-mode provides some, if not many or even all, of
      > these, but I can't yet find any comprehensive documentation,

      It's there. I even have an html version Peter. 5 mins work.
      I'm as much a dochead as you and love nxml-mode.
      http://www.dpawson.co.uk/relaxng/nxml/nxml-mode.html

      Strikes me your users are becoming archaic using sgml?