2052Re: C-c C--

  • gavenkoa
    Apr 8, 2011
      Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@...> wrote:
      > In xml-mode C-c C-- used to remove markup.
      >
      > Has anyone got that working with nxml-mode please?

      Do you meen:

      C-c C-d
      Delete the tag at or after point, and delete the matching tag too (sgml-delete-tag). If the tag at or after point is an opening tag, delete the closing tag too; if it is a closing tag, delete the opening tag too.

      I not found C-c C-- in xml-mode, but I use C-c C-d (sgml-delete-tag) from 'sgml-mode.el'.

      I miss this func in nxml mode. I try this and it does not properly work in nxml:

      (eval-after-load 'nxml-mode
      (progn
      (require 'sgml-mode)
      (define-key nxml-mode-map (kbd "C-c C-y") 'sgml-delete-tag)
      ))
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic