1913Validation Error, Locating and Fixing
- Nov 19, 2008I am trying to compile a conforming XML schema to an rnc for use with
I do the following:
1. Compile the Xsd to rng with rngconv.jar from
the Sun Multi-Schema XML Validator.
This appear to go correctly (except for some
'"anyType" is implicitly used ...' warnings).
2. I then convert the rng to rnc using trang or
using the or RngToRncText.xsl and the cygwin xsltproc
3. When I then attempt to load the .rnc with rng-c-load-schema
I get the following error message:
4318 "Expected `}' but got `+'
I have two questions:
1. How do I convert the token count into a
line the the rnc produced? I have seen this problem before
and by shear elimination have managed to get the rnc to
work, but would like a better way.
2. More to the point does this indicate some problem
with the xsd or the rng converter?
- Next post in topic >>