1911Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Re: Cannot get emacs nxml code completion to work

  • Niels Giesen
    Oct 27, 2008
      On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 1:46 AM, ozi_jdavid <jdavid@...> wrote:
      >> Does M-x nxml-complete work?
      >>

      > Unfortunately it doesn't. If I type in :
      > <tab'C-Enter'
      > I get :
      > No completion for 'tab'
      > I should get something like :
      > Looks as if it cannot find the tag list. Thanks.

      The completion does not use a simple taglist, it is more intelligent
      than that: if a table tag would be invalid in the context,
      nxml-complete will not complete it. You did not give us enough context
      to judge whether the tag in question would be valid. Please provide a
      minimal but complete example where it should complete (in accordance
      with the DTD) but it does not.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic