1892Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] Re: False-positive validation errors

  • Lennart Borgman (gmail)
    Aug 13, 2008
      Lucas Gonze wrote:
      > On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Lennart Borgman (gmail)
      > <lennart.borgman@... <mailto:lennart.borgman%40gmail.com>> wrote:
      > > I think the best way to use it would be to add it to Emacs itself since
      > > nxml-mode will be a part of Emacs 23. Do you want that?
      > That's a good thing and I'm for it.
      > Do you know what the steps are in packaging it up? What do other
      > schemas look like in CVS?

      If you do not want to checkout the sources you can browse them on the
      web here:

      Patches use to be the preffered way to send changes if existing files
      are changed. I believe the new files could just be sent as attachment.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic