1285Re: [emacs-nxml-mode] customizing a grammar and location grammar

  • Chris Chiasson
    Mar 3, 2006
      I figured out what I did wrong on issue #2. As I said, I changed

      <documentElement localName="locatingRules" uri="locate.rnc"/>

      <documentElement localName="locatingRules" uri="locatingrules/locate.rnc"/>

      What I didn't notice was that there was an earlier rule (which would
      have a higher priority), based on the namespace, pointing to
      "locate.rnc". After changing this rule also, the schemas.xml file
      works as advertised.

      On 3/3/06, Vincent Lefevre <vincent@...> wrote:
      > On 2006-03-02 13:43:38 -0600, Chris Chiasson wrote:
      > > Also, my .emacs file has
      > >
      > > (setq rng-schema-locating-files '("schemas.xml","/path/to/schemas.xml"))
      > >
      > > and nxml mode wants locate.rnc to be at /path/to/locate.rnc.
      > >
      > > I wanted it to be in /path/to/locatingrules and set the content of
      > > /path/to/schemas.xml accordingly,
      > >
      > > <documentElement localName="locatingRules" uri="locatingrules/locate.rnc"/>
      > >
      > > but nxml mode ignored it.
      >
      > This should work. Otherwise this is a bug.
      >
      > --
      > Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@...> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/>
      > 100% accessible validated (X)HTML - Blog: <http://www.vinc17.org/blog/>
      > Work: CR INRIA - computer arithmetic / SPACES project at LORIA

      http://chris.chiasson.name/
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic