it may intrest you

  • majemite mcdavid
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2002
      ATTN: MANAGING DIRECTOR
      FROM:MR JAMES MACDAVID
      LAGOS NIGERIA

      Dear Sir/Miss,

      I am Chief Accountant and member of the Tender Board
      Committee of the Federal Ministry of Transport &
      Aviation, Lagos. However, after due consultation with
      other member of th committee, i have specially been
      mandated to arrange and negotiate for a trusted
      foreign firm or individual account for a possible
      transfer of some fund being an over invoiceed
      sumresulting from
      various contracts executed by foreign companies for
      myMinistry.
      NATURE OF CONTRACT 1. The construction of Abuja
      International Airport
      Ultra-Modern Control Tower. 2. Construction of Runways
      and Landing facilities.
      3. Maintenance of remote control & cable wire.
      OBJECTIVE
      It should be noted that the original valve of these
      contracts were purposely over invoice by us (The
      Tender Board Committee Member) with the sum of US$26
      Million (Twenty-Six Million United States Dollars).
      Now all the firm have been paid accordingly and
      theproject commissioned.
      Rigth now, we want to transfer this inflated sum to a
      trusted foreigner’s account, as the true beneficiary
      through the Central Bank of Nigeria, hence, we as
      civil servants are not allowed to operate
      foreignaccounts. BENEFITS
      We have therefore agreed to give you 30% of the
      amount, while, 10% set to off set any expenses
      incurred during the transaction, 60% will be for usthe
      officials. REQUIREMENTS
      All modalities have been efficiently and secretly
      worked out with the top officials of Federal MInistry
      of Finince and Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to
      facilitate the remittance of this amount into your
      account within 14 working days of receiving the
      following banks information from you. The
      name,address,telex,telephone and fax
      numbers/company’s name your personal phone and fax
      numbers. On receipt of these bank information, all
      arrangements have to be perfected here for a
      successful and hitch-free transfer of this fund to
      your account utmost confidentiality is highly needed,
      all your replies should be on my e-mail .
      Thistransaction is 100% risk
      free Please e-mail me immediately you receive
      thisproposal for more detail

      Best Regards
      MR JAMES MACDAVID

      Get your own "800" number