man doesn't display fmt.man properly

  • Georg Neis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2004
      man doesn't display fmt.man properly:

      -C and -M
      These are shortcuts for combinations of other flags. is short
      for and is useful for reformatting C/C++ comments. is short
      for and is useful for reformatting email messages.

      Gruß, Georg
      --
      Es ist ein Irrtum zu glauben, man koenne jedes groessere Problem einfach
      mit Kartoffeln loesen. (Douglas Adams - Per Anhalter durch die Galaxis)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2004
        Georg Neis <georg@...> wrote on Saturday, Jul 31, 2004:
        > man doesn't display fmt.man properly:
        >
        > -C and -M
        > These are shortcuts for combinations of other flags. is short
        > for and is useful for reformatting C/C++ comments. is short
        > for and is useful for reformatting email messages.

        Fixed. I never noticed before that Gnu's man macros lacked .RB
        Thanks for pointing that out.

        --
        Steve Kirkendall |A:It is confusing, since people don't read that way
        kirkenda@... |Q:Why is top-posting bad?