Hello Kitty NYC

  • Katie W
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2010
      Does anyone know if the Hello Kitty Anniversary machine has made its way to
      NYC yet? (Or was it there already and I missed it?) I'd like to make a
      trip to the city soon and if I can work getting some Hello Kitty/Sanrio
      pennies into the trip it would make it even better.

      If anyone knows anything about it - please let me know!

      ~Katie

    • Les Holbrook
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2010
        The machine is in New York now and will be there till march. At that time
        there MAY be another die in the machine

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2010
          If anyone gets there, I would love to buy or trade for a set (actually 2 sets would be even better, as my best friend's daughter loves Hello Kitty)! I got one set already, but bought that one as a gift for my son's girlfriend before I even had a set for my own personal collection! What was I thinking?????? lol

          Robin
          TEC #3614