Colonial Pharmacy

  • Eric B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12 6:44 PM
      The Bush Home penny press is in the Colonial Pharmacy in
      Kennebunkport, Maine.
      Dennis Tito R.Ph. is usually there and President Bush is there two to
      three time a week.
      He sent me a post card and a note from President Bush along with 4
      beautiful Pressed elongates. This was in Oct. 5th, 1998.
      Their email address is docksq@...
    • Eric B.