Correction. It was the camstack casting the speed fluctuation. I loosened up the 3 screws and moved it a little and now the speed is constant. Thanks.....flingitman
Thanks for asking, it's not the cam stack binding and the pulse is too far spaced for that to be the issue, it's pretty rhythmic, but I will make sure it's notflingitman
Well done getting those gears changed. Does the speed change follow a regular pattern synchronised to the cam stack? If so you have got the gear clearance tooarcprof
- Sewing Machines
- Apr 15, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.