Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

Expand Messages
  • Greg Downes
    I am glad you retrieved me as well says Bolgir, looking at his foot he murmurs somewhat successfully. He is not sullen or bitter, just trying to digest all
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 5, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      "I am glad you retrieved me as well" says Bolgir, looking at his foot he murmurs "somewhat successfully." He is not sullen or bitter, just trying to digest all that has and hasn't happened.
       
      "First, someone with better knowledge of animals and beasts, do you have any idea what that howl was?" he asks, then follows up with "My memory is a bit scratchy after so long, why are these the places we are going next?" Looking at anyone who had made suggestions.

      --

      Greg Downes | Travel Consultant | Student Flights

      59 Northbourne Avenue | Canberra | ACT | 2601

      Ph: (02) 6211 8400 | Fax: (02) 6211 8422 |

      Email: greg.downes@...

       

      Studentflights.com.au | Facebook | Twitter | Blog

       

      At Student Flights we are passionate about specialised travel for anyone 18-30.  We have the widest choice of exclusive airfares and adventure travel from the world’s leading travel brands.

       

      My next trip is… Middle Earth - South Island NZ

       

      I’ve been to … Malta | U.S. | Canada | England | France | Israel | Bali | NZ | Thailand


      Best Price Guarantee

      We swear we will beat any airfare quote or you get $1500 towards your flight^.

       

      Black Market Flights

      At Student Flights we have exclusive access to the hottest airfares for students and all travellers under the age of 26.  You don’t have to be studying to save on travel with us.  If you’re under 26 just let us know and you could end up with more money in your pocket to spend during your travel adventures

       

      Travel Insurance

      Don’t pack until we’ve got your back.  Ask today about the best travel insurance policy for your trip.  Travel Insurance is strongly recommended by the Department of Foreign Affairs And Trade for all overseas travel.

       

      Compliments & Complaints

      Please contact Customer Relations. Phone: 1800 117 747 or email: customer.relations@...

       

      Visit  www.smartraveller.gov.au  for up to date overseas travel information form the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) or phone toll free on 1300 139 281.

      Lic No. QLD TAG262 | NSW 2TA002719 | ACT 18800224 | VIC 31089 | TAS TAS031 | SA TTA254 | WA 9TA 589 | NT 008 | ABN: 25 003 377 188 |



      On 6 February 2013 12:09, READ,Adrian <adrian.read@...> wrote:
       

      Lenneral shrugs. "How can we ever know? We just do his will wherever we can."

      "As Lodz says, we can now go where we want. I'm just glad we retrieved Bolgir successfully and we are re-united."

       

      From: Sean Giovanello [mailto:giovanello@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 12:06 PM
      To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com <elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
       
       

      Karken is glad they all made the trips, but worries about where they have landed.  Ignoring the dead bodies, he keeps his shield and sword ready as he eyes the woods around him.  Asking the group, "Do you think Skywalker brought us here for a purpose?"

      On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:41 PM, nefkler <nefkler@...> wrote:
       

      Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
      He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.



      --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
      >
      > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
      >
      >
      > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@...]

      > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
      > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
      >
      >
      >
      > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
      >
      > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
      >
      > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
      >
      > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
      >
      > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
      >
      > Welcome back to The World.
      >
      >
      >
      > Notice:
      >
      > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
      >


      Notice:

      The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.


    • eirare
      Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them. Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the
      Message 2 of 30 , Feb 5, 2013
      • 0 Attachment
        Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.

        Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.

        The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.

        The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.

        The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...

        --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
        >
        > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
        > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
        >
        >
        >
        > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
        > >
        > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
        > >
        > >
        > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
        > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
        > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
        > >
        > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
        > >
        > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
        > >
        > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
        > >
        > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
        > >
        > > Welcome back to The World.
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > > Notice:
        > >
        > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
        > >
        >
      • John Layton
        Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don t imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint. He identifies
        Message 3 of 30 , Feb 6, 2013
        • 0 Attachment
          Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."

          He identifies the items.

          OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.


          From: eirare <naareth@...>
          To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
          Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
          Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

           
          Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.

          Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.

          The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.

          The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.

          The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...

          --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
          >
          > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
          > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
          >
          >
          >
          > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
          > >
          > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
          > >
          > >
          > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
          > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
          > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
          > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
          > >
          > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
          > >
          > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
          > >
          > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
          > >
          > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
          > >
          > > Welcome back to The World.
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > Notice:
          > >
          > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
          > >
          >



        • nefkler
          Nefkler shakes his head. Sadly no, but you re right that we should not use them until they re checked out. I will pray for the wisdom to do so the next time
          Message 4 of 30 , Feb 6, 2013
          • 0 Attachment
            Nefkler shakes his head. "Sadly no, but you're right that we should not use them until they're checked out. I will pray for the wisdom to do so the next time we rest."


            spells:
            1st level (6): bless, detect magic, remove fear, entangle, detect poison
            2nd level (6): aid, find traps, find traps, produce flame, silence 15'
            3rd level (5): continual light, dispel magic, cure blind/deaf, locate object, prayer
            4th level (5): divination, free action, free action, abjure
            5th level (4):
            used: barkskin, plane shift, plane shift, flame strike, produce fire, protect from evil, air walk



            --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton wrote:
            >
            > Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
            >
            > He identifies the items.
            >
            > OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
            >
            >
            > ________________________________
            > From: eirare
            > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
            > Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
            > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
            >
            >
            >  
            > Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
            >
            > Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
            >
            > The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
            >
            > The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
            >
            > The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
            >
            > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
            > >
            > > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
            > > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
            > > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
            > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
            > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
            > > >
            > > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
            > > >
            > > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
            > > >
            > > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
            > > >
            > > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
            > > >
            > > > Welcome back to The World.
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > Notice:
            > > >
            > > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
            > > >
            > >
            >
          • Adam Wallace
            Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything? To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com From: winterkilled@yahoo.com Date: Wed, 6 Feb
            Message 5 of 30 , Feb 7, 2013
            • 0 Attachment
              Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?


              To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
              From: winterkilled@...
              Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
              Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World



              Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."

              He identifies the items.

              OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.


              From: eirare <naareth@...>
              To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
              Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
              Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

               
              Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.

              Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.

              The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.

              The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.

              The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...

              --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
              >
              > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
              > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
              >
              >
              >
              > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
              > >
              > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
              > >
              > >
              > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
              > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
              > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
              > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
              > >
              > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
              > >
              > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
              > >
              > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
              > >
              > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
              > >
              > > Welcome back to The World.
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > Notice:
              > >
              > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
              > >
              >





            • Laws
              Gil drops his friend s hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight.
              Message 6 of 30 , Feb 7, 2013
              • 0 Attachment
                Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.

                He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.

                "Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."

                He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.



                --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                >
                > Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                >
                > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                > From: winterkilled@...
                > Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                > He identifies the items.
                > OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                > From: eirare
                > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                > Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                >
                >
                >
                > Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                >
                >
                >
                > The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                >
                >
                >
                > The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                >
                >
                >
                > The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                >
                >
                >
                > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                >
                > >
                >
                > > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                >
                > > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                >
                > >
                >
                > >
                >
                > >
                >
                > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                >
                > > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                >
                > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                >
                > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > > Welcome back to The World.
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > > Notice:
                >
                > > >
                >
                > > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                >
                > > >
                >
                > >
                >
              • winterkilled
                Lodz looks at Gilbearro. Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that.
                Message 7 of 30 , Feb 7, 2013
                • 0 Attachment
                  Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."

                  On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:

                   

                  Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.

                  He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.

                  "Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."

                  He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.

                  --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                  >
                  > Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                  >
                  > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: winterkilled@...
                  > Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                  > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                  > He identifies the items.
                  > OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                  > From: eirare
                  > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                  > Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                  > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                  >
                  > >
                  >
                  > > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                  >
                  > > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                  >
                  > >
                  >
                  > >
                  >
                  > >
                  >
                  > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                  >
                  > > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                  >
                  > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                  >
                  > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > > Welcome back to The World.
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > > Notice:
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                  >
                  > > >
                  >
                  > >
                  >

                • Adam Wallace
                  Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil. Ooc: items Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods
                  Message 8 of 30 , Feb 7, 2013
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil.

                    Ooc: items

                    Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods for use in the eternal war v Good. (it is evil)

                    Scale Mail +1 - Gith made but not evil.

                    On the Mage; Wand of Lightning (4 charges remain, 8d6 bolt. Can be used by any rogue or Mage. Not evil).


                    To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                    From: winterkilled@...
                    Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:51:12 +1100
                    Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World



                    Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."

                    On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:

                     
                    Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.

                    He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.

                    "Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."

                    He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.

                    --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                    >
                    > Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                    >
                    > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: winterkilled@...
                    > Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                    > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                    > He identifies the items.
                    > OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                    > From: eirare
                    > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                    > Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                    > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                    >
                    > >
                    >
                    > > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                    >
                    > > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                    >
                    > >
                    >
                    > >
                    >
                    > >
                    >
                    > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                    >
                    > > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                    >
                    > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                    >
                    > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > > Welcome back to The World.
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > > Notice:
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                    >
                    > > >
                    >
                    > >
                    >




                  • John Layton
                    OOC: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/message/7339  A fairly significant post regarding where to go from here. BIC: Lodz looks at Cedric,
                    Message 9 of 30 , Feb 7, 2013
                    • 0 Attachment
                      OOC: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/message/7339 

                      A fairly significant post regarding where to go from here.

                      BIC: Lodz looks at Cedric, holding the wand. "Do you need more capacity to blast people with lightning?" He grins. "Who doesn't, I guess? So, did you want this?"

                      He then turns to the group. "So, Shindheim is the village we're looking for, according to our late friend, Chippy. Seems to be near the Lawless Woods in southern Irregan. Pretty dodgy area, can't say I've heard of the village. Being from a small Irreganer village myself, they're pretty much all the same. Given time I can scry the area, and quite possibly teleport us right nearby. Alternatively, I traveled through the border town of Vaslui on the Little Nymph River when I first traveled to Shiaan. I can probably remember it well enough to take us there, if we don't think we have adequate time for me to scry."



                      From: Adam Wallace <naareth@...>
                      To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                      Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2013 10:31 PM
                      Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

                       
                      Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil.

                      Ooc: items

                      Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods for use in the eternal war v Good. (it is evil)

                      Scale Mail +1 - Gith made but not evil.

                      On the Mage; Wand of Lightning (4 charges remain, 8d6 bolt. Can be used by any rogue or Mage. Not evil).


                      To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                      From: winterkilled@...
                      Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:51:12 +1100
                      Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World



                      Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."

                      On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:

                       
                      Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.

                      He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.

                      "Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."

                      He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.

                      --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                      >
                      > Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                      >
                      > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                      > From: winterkilled@...
                      > Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                      > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      > Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                      > He identifies the items.
                      > OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                      > From: eirare
                      > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                      > Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                      > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      > Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      > Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      > The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      > The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      > The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                      >
                      > >
                      >
                      > > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                      >
                      > > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                      >
                      > >
                      >
                      > >
                      >
                      > >
                      >
                      > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                      >
                      > > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                      >
                      > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                      >
                      > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > > Welcome back to The World.
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > > Notice:
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                      >
                      > > >
                      >
                      > >
                      >






                    • Laws
                      I am keen to return to Skot, but to visit the Temple of Organa. We are carrying some serious injury now. It would be remiss of us to continue and fail because
                      Message 10 of 30 , Feb 8, 2013
                      • 0 Attachment
                        "I am keen to return to Skot, but to visit the Temple of Organa. We are carrying some serious injury now. It would be remiss of us to continue and fail because we were not adequately prepared.

                        "Bolgir at least needs to be seen to by a professional healer, no offence Prophet, Lenneral. We can also return the seal to the Organans, which they will appreciate."

                        He hopes the others will heed his advice, though as always is both surprised and a little scared if they do.

                        While the discussion continues he calls to his Griffon Deathwing to tell him that he has returned to this plane and is, alive.


                        --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton wrote:
                        >
                        > OOC: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/message/7339%c3%82%c2%a0
                        >
                        >
                        > A fairly significant post regarding where to go from here.
                        >
                        > BIC: Lodz looks at Cedric, holding the wand. "Do you need more capacity to blast people with lightning?" He grins. "Who doesn't, I guess? So, did you want this?"
                        >
                        > He then turns to the group. "So, Shindheim is the village we're looking for, according to our late friend, Chippy. Seems to be near the Lawless Woods in southern Irregan. Pretty dodgy area, can't say I've heard of the village. Being from a small Irreganer village myself, they're pretty much all the same. Given time I can scry the area, and quite possibly teleport us right nearby. Alternatively, I traveled through the border town of Vaslui on the Little Nymph River when I first traveled to Shiaan. I can probably remember it well enough to take us there, if we don't think we have adequate time for me to scry."
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        > ________________________________
                        > From: Adam Wallace
                        > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                        > Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2013 10:31 PM
                        > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                        >
                        >
                        >  
                        > Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil.
                        >
                        > Ooc: items
                        >
                        > Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods for use in the eternal war v Good. (it is evil)
                        >
                        > Scale Mail +1 - Gith made but not evil.
                        >
                        > On the Mage; Wand of Lightning (4 charges remain, 8d6 bolt. Can be used by any rogue or Mage. Not evil).
                        >
                        > ________________________________
                        > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                        > From: winterkilled@...
                        > Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:51:12 +1100
                        > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        > Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."
                        >
                        > On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" wrote:
                        >
                        >
                        >  
                        > >Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.
                        > >
                        > >He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.
                        > >
                        > >"Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."
                        > >
                        > >He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.
                        > >
                        > >--- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                        > >>
                        > >> Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                        > >>
                        > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                        > >> From: winterkilled@
                        > >> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                        > >> Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >> Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                        > >> He identifies the items.
                        > >> OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                        > >> From: eirare
                        > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                        > >> Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                        > >> Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >> Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >> Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >> The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >> The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >> The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >>
                        > >> --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                        > >>
                        > >> >
                        > >>
                        > >> > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                        > >>
                        > >> > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                        > >>
                        > >> >
                        > >>
                        > >> >
                        > >>
                        > >> >
                        > >>
                        > >> > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                        > >>
                        > >> > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                        > >>
                        > >> > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                        > >>
                        > >> > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > > Welcome back to The World.
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > > Notice:
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                        > >>
                        > >> > >
                        > >>
                        > >> >
                        > >>
                        > >
                        > >
                        > >
                        >
                      • eirare
                        Ooc: thanks John for digging that out. Everyone should re-read it. Assume Lodz just regurgitated it so you all know/remember. Also check out the maps section
                        Message 11 of 30 , Feb 8, 2013
                        • 0 Attachment
                          Ooc: thanks John for digging that out. Everyone should re-read it. Assume Lodz just regurgitated it so you all know/remember.

                          Also check out the maps section on site; the Baronies one is important to locate the big picture. The Irregan map shows the border of Stinnette, Irregarn as the river, and pinpoints that village John mentioned below as a possible teleport point along with its closeness to the Lawless Woods.

                          'Shondheim' isn't on the map; you'll have to find that yourselves...

                          --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton wrote:
                          >
                          > OOC: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/message/7339%c3%82%c2%a0
                          >
                          >
                          > A fairly significant post regarding where to go from here.
                          >
                          > BIC: Lodz looks at Cedric, holding the wand. "Do you need more capacity to blast people with lightning?" He grins. "Who doesn't, I guess? So, did you want this?"
                          >
                          > He then turns to the group. "So, Shindheim is the village we're looking for, according to our late friend, Chippy. Seems to be near the Lawless Woods in southern Irregan. Pretty dodgy area, can't say I've heard of the village. Being from a small Irreganer village myself, they're pretty much all the same. Given time I can scry the area, and quite possibly teleport us right nearby. Alternatively, I traveled through the border town of Vaslui on the Little Nymph River when I first traveled to Shiaan. I can probably remember it well enough to take us there, if we don't think we have adequate time for me to scry."
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          > ________________________________
                          > From: Adam Wallace
                          > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                          > Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2013 10:31 PM
                          > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                          >
                          >
                          >  
                          > Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil.
                          >
                          > Ooc: items
                          >
                          > Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods for use in the eternal war v Good. (it is evil)
                          >
                          > Scale Mail +1 - Gith made but not evil.
                          >
                          > On the Mage; Wand of Lightning (4 charges remain, 8d6 bolt. Can be used by any rogue or Mage. Not evil).
                          >
                          > ________________________________
                          > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                          > From: winterkilled@...
                          > Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:51:12 +1100
                          > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          > Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."
                          >
                          > On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" wrote:
                          >
                          >
                          >  
                          > >Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.
                          > >
                          > >He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.
                          > >
                          > >"Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."
                          > >
                          > >He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.
                          > >
                          > >--- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                          > >>
                          > >> Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                          > >>
                          > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                          > >> From: winterkilled@
                          > >> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                          > >> Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >> Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                          > >> He identifies the items.
                          > >> OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                          > >> From: eirare
                          > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                          > >> Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                          > >> Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >> Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >> Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >> The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >> The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >> The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >>
                          > >> --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                          > >>
                          > >> >
                          > >>
                          > >> > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                          > >>
                          > >> > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                          > >>
                          > >> >
                          > >>
                          > >> >
                          > >>
                          > >> >
                          > >>
                          > >> > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                          > >>
                          > >> > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                          > >>
                          > >> > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                          > >>
                          > >> > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > > Welcome back to The World.
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > > Notice:
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                          > >>
                          > >> > >
                          > >>
                          > >> >
                          > >>
                          > >
                          > >
                          > >
                          >
                        • eirare
                          ooc: Hello? The text is below if you re too busy to read it on the site. It is the words forced from Chippy s mouth by Sudipel moments before Sudipel killed
                          Message 12 of 30 , Feb 10, 2013
                          • 0 Attachment
                            ooc: Hello?

                            The text is below if you're too busy to read it on the site. It is the words forced from Chippy's mouth by Sudipel moments before Sudipel killed him by crushing his head with the stone idol.

                            You guys have to decide what to do now - you're in the woods near the lair, it's nighttime, Lodz says he can teleport, you basically have to decide where to go.

                            Everyone one of you needs to speak up, and state an opinion.

                            Right now, Lodz mentioned he could get to a village on the Irregan/Stinnette border near that wooded expanse (the Lawless Woods) that Chippy outlined.

                            Gilbearro has stated he would be keen to go to Skot (though Gilby you will need to say WHERE).

                            No one else has advocated anything. Time to post!

                            Here's the text from Chippy on your next step:

                            "... Zaudentiaus seeks godhood... will move within weeks... he will take now but
                            seeks to end last link… There were four in Council … of Wands…"

                            He sees Sudipel's reaction, as the party knows this, and hurries on.

                            "… Zaudentias is killing ... other Wand council… killed Dachael. Killed Ronsim…
                            only Jaskybud remains… But he is missing. Zaudentias was too busy to find him…
                            asked his... PET (when he says this he spits it in contempt)… Bault… to find
                            Jaskybud."

                            He sighs raggedly.

                            "Jaskybud is… sage. Master of Alteration. Called… Walrus. Smarter than other
                            two… perhaps… Fled as soon as Ronsim vanished…"

                            "Bault… was looking in Lawless Woods. Tracked to … village. Called Shindheim…
                            then Zaudentias joined him and…" he sighs again and weakly nods towards the
                            mirrors up on the ledge "… I lost sight."

                            "You find … Walrus Mage first… you find Zaudentias. You find Bault… you find
                            Zaudentias. Just… hope Zaudentias doesn't find him first …"

                            "… If Zau… uses what's left of Skywalker's power… he ascends. Skywalker will be…
                            forever weakened… and Zaudentias will be… a Godling. And then you'll have… a
                            Godling… coming for you."



                            --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "eirare" wrote:
                            >
                            > Ooc: thanks John for digging that out. Everyone should re-read it. Assume Lodz just regurgitated it so you all know/remember.
                            >
                            > Also check out the maps section on site; the Baronies one is important to locate the big picture. The Irregan map shows the border of Stinnette, Irregarn as the river, and pinpoints that village John mentioned below as a possible teleport point along with its closeness to the Lawless Woods.
                            >
                            > 'Shondheim' isn't on the map; you'll have to find that yourselves...
                            >
                            > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton wrote:
                            > >
                            > > OOC: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/message/7339%c3%82%c2%a0
                            > >
                            > >
                            > > A fairly significant post regarding where to go from here.
                            > >
                            > > BIC: Lodz looks at Cedric, holding the wand. "Do you need more capacity to blast people with lightning?" He grins. "Who doesn't, I guess? So, did you want this?"
                            > >
                            > > He then turns to the group. "So, Shindheim is the village we're looking for, according to our late friend, Chippy. Seems to be near the Lawless Woods in southern Irregan. Pretty dodgy area, can't say I've heard of the village. Being from a small Irreganer village myself, they're pretty much all the same. Given time I can scry the area, and quite possibly teleport us right nearby. Alternatively, I traveled through the border town of Vaslui on the Little Nymph River when I first traveled to Shiaan. I can probably remember it well enough to take us there, if we don't think we have adequate time for me to scry."
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > > ________________________________
                            > > From: Adam Wallace
                            > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                            > > Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2013 10:31 PM
                            > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >  
                            > > Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil.
                            > >
                            > > Ooc: items
                            > >
                            > > Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods for use in the eternal war v Good. (it is evil)
                            > >
                            > > Scale Mail +1 - Gith made but not evil.
                            > >
                            > > On the Mage; Wand of Lightning (4 charges remain, 8d6 bolt. Can be used by any rogue or Mage. Not evil).
                            > >
                            > > ________________________________
                            > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                            > > From: winterkilled@
                            > > Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:51:12 +1100
                            > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > > Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."
                            > >
                            > > On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" wrote:
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >  
                            > > >Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.
                            > > >
                            > > >He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.
                            > > >
                            > > >"Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."
                            > > >
                            > > >He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.
                            > > >
                            > > >--- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                            > > >>
                            > > >> Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                            > > >>
                            > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                            > > >> From: winterkilled@
                            > > >> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                            > > >> Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >> Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                            > > >> He identifies the items.
                            > > >> OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                            > > >> From: eirare
                            > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                            > > >> Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                            > > >> Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >> Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >> Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >> The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >> The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >> The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >>
                            > > >> --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                            > > >>
                            > > >> >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                            > > >>
                            > > >> >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > > Welcome back to The World.
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > > Notice:
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                            > > >>
                            > > >> > >
                            > > >>
                            > > >> >
                            > > >>
                            > > >
                            > > >
                            > > >
                            > >
                            >
                          • Sudipel Xedniv
                            ooc: Sorry. Been shoveling. ic: We need to get back onto the trail of our target, Sudipel says. Someplace quick to heal for a night, but where few
                            Message 13 of 30 , Feb 10, 2013
                            • 0 Attachment
                              ooc:  Sorry.  Been shoveling.

                              ic: "We need to get back onto the trail of our target," Sudipel says.  "Someplace quick to heal for a night, but where few questions will be asked and where those of us of a more notorious reputation are unknown.  Cedric and Bolgir, without knowing more, I think your home may be the best option.  You can introduce Gilbearro as your new Lord or not; I think we should defer to your judgment."

                              "But we need to make a decision, get healed, and then get back to our quest.  Our encounter with Chrym got us the information we needed, but took precious time." 


                              To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                              From: naareth@...
                              Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 21:09:35 +0000
                              Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

                               
                              ooc: Hello?

                              The text is below if you're too busy to read it on the site. It is the words forced from Chippy's mouth by Sudipel moments before Sudipel killed him by crushing his head with the stone idol.

                              You guys have to decide what to do now - you're in the woods near the lair, it's nighttime, Lodz says he can teleport, you basically have to decide where to go.

                              Everyone one of you needs to speak up, and state an opinion.

                              Right now, Lodz mentioned he could get to a village on the Irregan/Stinnette border near that wooded expanse (the Lawless Woods) that Chippy outlined.

                              Gilbearro has stated he would be keen to go to Skot (though Gilby you will need to say WHERE).

                              No one else has advocated anything. Time to post!

                              Here's the text from Chippy on your next step:

                              "... Zaudentiaus seeks godhood... will move within weeks... he will take now but
                              seeks to end last link… There were four in Council … of Wands…"

                              He sees Sudipel's reaction, as the party knows this, and hurries on.

                              "… Zaudentias is killing ... other Wand council… killed Dachael. Killed Ronsim…
                              only Jaskybud remains… But he is missing. Zaudentias was too busy to find him…
                              asked his... PET (when he says this he spits it in contempt)… Bault… to find
                              Jaskybud."

                              He sighs raggedly.

                              "Jaskybud is… sage. Master of Alteration. Called… Walrus. Smarter than other
                              two… perhaps… Fled as soon as Ronsim vanished…"

                              "Bault… was looking in Lawless Woods. Tracked to … village. Called Shindheim…
                              then Zaudentias joined him and…" he sighs again and weakly nods towards the
                              mirrors up on the ledge "… I lost sight."

                              "You find … Walrus Mage first… you find Zaudentias. You find Bault… you find
                              Zaudentias. Just… hope Zaudentias doesn't find him first …"

                              "… If Zau… uses what's left of Skywalker's power… he ascends. Skywalker will be…
                              forever weakened… and Zaudentias will be… a Godling. And then you'll have… a
                              Godling… coming for you."

                              --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "eirare" wrote:
                              >
                              > Ooc: thanks John for digging that out. Everyone should re-read it. Assume Lodz just regurgitated it so you all know/remember.
                              >
                              > Also check out the maps section on site; the Baronies one is important to locate the big picture. The Irregan map shows the border of Stinnette, Irregarn as the river, and pinpoints that village John mentioned below as a possible teleport point along with its closeness to the Lawless Woods.
                              >
                              > 'Shondheim' isn't on the map; you'll have to find that yourselves...
                              >
                              > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton wrote:
                              > >
                              > > OOC: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/message/7339 
                              > >
                              > >
                              > > A fairly significant post regarding where to go from here.
                              > >
                              > > BIC: Lodz looks at Cedric, holding the wand. "Do you need more capacity to blast people with lightning?" He grins. "Who doesn't, I guess? So, did you want this?"
                              > >
                              > > He then turns to the group. "So, Shindheim is the village we're looking for, according to our late friend, Chippy. Seems to be near the Lawless Woods in southern Irregan. Pretty dodgy area, can't say I've heard of the village. Being from a small Irreganer village myself, they're pretty much all the same. Given time I can scry the area, and quite possibly teleport us right nearby. Alternatively, I traveled through the border town of Vaslui on the Little Nymph River when I first traveled to Shiaan. I can probably remember it well enough to take us there, if we don't think we have adequate time for me to scry."
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > > ________________________________
                              > > From: Adam Wallace
                              > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                              > > Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2013 10:31 PM
                              > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >  
                              > > Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil.
                              > >
                              > > Ooc: items
                              > >
                              > > Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods for use in the eternal war v Good. (it is evil)
                              > >
                              > > Scale Mail +1 - Gith made but not evil.
                              > >
                              > > On the Mage; Wand of Lightning (4 charges remain, 8d6 bolt. Can be used by any rogue or Mage. Not evil).
                              > >
                              > > ________________________________
                              > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                              > > From: winterkilled@
                              > > Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:51:12 +1100
                              > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > > Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."
                              > >
                              > > On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" wrote:
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >  
                              > > >Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.
                              > > >
                              > > >He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.
                              > > >
                              > > >"Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."
                              > > >
                              > > >He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.
                              > > >
                              > > >--- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                              > > >>
                              > > >> Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                              > > >>
                              > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                              > > >> From: winterkilled@
                              > > >> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                              > > >> Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >> Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                              > > >> He identifies the items.
                              > > >> OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                              > > >> From: eirare
                              > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                              > > >> Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                              > > >> Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >> Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >> Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >> The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >> The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >> The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >>
                              > > >> --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                              > > >>
                              > > >> >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                              > > >>
                              > > >> >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > > Welcome back to The World.
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > > Notice:
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                              > > >>
                              > > >> > >
                              > > >>
                              > > >> >
                              > > >>
                              > > >
                              > > >
                              > > >
                              > >
                              >


                            • John Layton
                              I d counsel against Tilley Fey or whatever. It would take us in the opposite direction from where we need to be, I ve never been there, so I d have to take
                              Message 14 of 30 , Feb 10, 2013
                              • 0 Attachment
                                "I'd counsel against Tilley Fey or whatever. It would take us in the opposite direction from where we need to be, I've never been there, so I'd have to take time to scry it first, and it would be a colossal waste of time. Skot is a possible, but time is of the essence, so I, again, recommend Vaslui. There is a decent inn there, it's a border town so we might not seem too out of place. Once settled I can scry the forest and see if I can find Shindheim."




                                From: Sudipel Xedniv <sudipel@...>
                                To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                Sent: Monday, 11 February 2013 8:44 AM
                                Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

                                 
                                ooc:  Sorry.  Been shoveling.

                                ic: "We need to get back onto the trail of our target," Sudipel says.  "Someplace quick to heal for a night, but where few questions will be asked and where those of us of a more notorious reputation are unknown.  Cedric and Bolgir, without knowing more, I think your home may be the best option.  You can introduce Gilbearro as your new Lord or not; I think we should defer to your judgment."

                                "But we need to make a decision, get healed, and then get back to our quest.  Our encounter with Chrym got us the information we needed, but took precious time." 


                                To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                From: naareth@...
                                Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 21:09:35 +0000
                                Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

                                 
                                ooc: Hello?

                                The text is below if you're too busy to read it on the site. It is the words forced from Chippy's mouth by Sudipel moments before Sudipel killed him by crushing his head with the stone idol.

                                You guys have to decide what to do now - you're in the woods near the lair, it's nighttime, Lodz says he can teleport, you basically have to decide where to go.

                                Everyone one of you needs to speak up, and state an opinion.

                                Right now, Lodz mentioned he could get to a village on the Irregan/Stinnette border near that wooded expanse (the Lawless Woods) that Chippy outlined.

                                Gilbearro has stated he would be keen to go to Skot (though Gilby you will need to say WHERE).

                                No one else has advocated anything. Time to post!

                                Here's the text from Chippy on your next step:

                                "... Zaudentiaus seeks godhood... will move within weeks... he will take now but
                                seeks to end last link… There were four in Council … of Wands…"

                                He sees Sudipel's reaction, as the party knows this, and hurries on.

                                "… Zaudentias is killing ... other Wand council… killed Dachael. Killed Ronsim…
                                only Jaskybud remains… But he is missing. Zaudentias was too busy to find him…
                                asked his... PET (when he says this he spits it in contempt)… Bault… to find
                                Jaskybud."

                                He sighs raggedly.

                                "Jaskybud is… sage. Master of Alteration. Called… Walrus. Smarter than other
                                two… perhaps… Fled as soon as Ronsim vanished…"

                                "Bault… was looking in Lawless Woods. Tracked to … village. Called Shindheim…
                                then Zaudentias joined him and…" he sighs again and weakly nods towards the
                                mirrors up on the ledge "… I lost sight."

                                "You find … Walrus Mage first… you find Zaudentias. You find Bault… you find
                                Zaudentias. Just… hope Zaudentias doesn't find him first …"

                                "… If Zau… uses what's left of Skywalker's power… he ascends. Skywalker will be…
                                forever weakened… and Zaudentias will be… a Godling. And then you'll have… a
                                Godling… coming for you."

                                --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "eirare" wrote:
                                >
                                > Ooc: thanks John for digging that out. Everyone should re-read it. Assume Lodz just regurgitated it so you all know/remember.
                                >
                                > Also check out the maps section on site; the Baronies one is important to locate the big picture. The Irregan map shows the border of Stinnette, Irregarn as the river, and pinpoints that village John mentioned below as a possible teleport point along with its closeness to the Lawless Woods.
                                >
                                > 'Shondheim' isn't on the map; you'll have to find that yourselves...
                                >
                                > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton wrote:
                                > >
                                > > OOC: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/message/7339 
                                > >
                                > >
                                > > A fairly significant post regarding where to go from here.
                                > >
                                > > BIC: Lodz looks at Cedric, holding the wand. "Do you need more capacity to blast people with lightning?" He grins. "Who doesn't, I guess? So, did you want this?"
                                > >
                                > > He then turns to the group. "So, Shindheim is the village we're looking for, according to our late friend, Chippy. Seems to be near the Lawless Woods in southern Irregan. Pretty dodgy area, can't say I've heard of the village. Being from a small Irreganer village myself, they're pretty much all the same. Given time I can scry the area, and quite possibly teleport us right nearby. Alternatively, I traveled through the border town of Vaslui on the Little Nymph River when I first traveled to Shiaan. I can probably remember it well enough to take us there, if we don't think we have adequate time for me to scry."
                                > >
                                > >
                                > >
                                > > ________________________________
                                > > From: Adam Wallace
                                > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                > > Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2013 10:31 PM
                                > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                > >
                                > >
                                > >  
                                > > Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil.
                                > >
                                > > Ooc: items
                                > >
                                > > Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods for use in the eternal war v Good. (it is evil)
                                > >
                                > > Scale Mail +1 - Gith made but not evil.
                                > >
                                > > On the Mage; Wand of Lightning (4 charges remain, 8d6 bolt. Can be used by any rogue or Mage. Not evil).
                                > >
                                > > ________________________________
                                > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                > > From: winterkilled@
                                > > Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:51:12 +1100
                                > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                > >
                                > >
                                > >
                                > >
                                > > Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."
                                > >
                                > > On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" wrote:
                                > >
                                > >
                                > >  
                                > > >Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.
                                > > >
                                > > >He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.
                                > > >
                                > > >"Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."
                                > > >
                                > > >He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.
                                > > >
                                > > >--- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                                > > >>
                                > > >> Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                                > > >>
                                > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                > > >> From: winterkilled@
                                > > >> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                                > > >> Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >> Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                                > > >> He identifies the items.
                                > > >> OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                                > > >> From: eirare
                                > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                > > >> Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                                > > >> Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >> Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >> Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >> The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >> The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >> The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >>
                                > > >> --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                                > > >>
                                > > >> >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                                > > >>
                                > > >> >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > > Welcome back to The World.
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > > Notice:
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                                > > >>
                                > > >> > >
                                > > >>
                                > > >> >
                                > > >>
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > >
                                >




                              • Adam Wallace
                                ooc: Just to let you know, going to that town is going to introduce a lot of roleplaying - many many questions will be asked there. To:
                                Message 15 of 30 , Feb 10, 2013
                                • 0 Attachment
                                  ooc: Just to let you know, going to that town is going to introduce a lot of roleplaying - many many questions will be asked there.
                                   

                                  To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                  From: sudipel@...
                                  Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 16:44:03 -0500
                                  Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World



                                  ooc:  Sorry.  Been shoveling.

                                  ic: "We need to get back onto the trail of our target," Sudipel says.  "Someplace quick to heal for a night, but where few questions will be asked and where those of us of a more notorious reputation are unknown.  Cedric and Bolgir, without knowing more, I think your home may be the best option.  You can introduce Gilbearro as your new Lord or not; I think we should defer to your judgment."

                                  "But we need to make a decision, get healed, and then get back to our quest.  Our encounter with Chrym got us the information we needed, but took precious time." 


                                  To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                  From: naareth@...
                                  Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 21:09:35 +0000
                                  Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

                                   
                                  ooc: Hello?

                                  The text is below if you're too busy to read it on the site. It is the words forced from Chippy's mouth by Sudipel moments before Sudipel killed him by crushing his head with the stone idol.

                                  You guys have to decide what to do now - you're in the woods near the lair, it's nighttime, Lodz says he can teleport, you basically have to decide where to go.

                                  Everyone one of you needs to speak up, and state an opinion.

                                  Right now, Lodz mentioned he could get to a village on the Irregan/Stinnette border near that wooded expanse (the Lawless Woods) that Chippy outlined.

                                  Gilbearro has stated he would be keen to go to Skot (though Gilby you will need to say WHERE).

                                  No one else has advocated anything. Time to post!

                                  Here's the text from Chippy on your next step:

                                  "... Zaudentiaus seeks godhood... will move within weeks... he will take now but
                                  seeks to end last link… There were four in Council … of Wands…"

                                  He sees Sudipel's reaction, as the party knows this, and hurries on.

                                  "… Zaudentias is killing ... other Wand council… killed Dachael. Killed Ronsim…
                                  only Jaskybud remains… But he is missing. Zaudentias was too busy to find him…
                                  asked his... PET (when he says this he spits it in contempt)… Bault… to find
                                  Jaskybud."

                                  He sighs raggedly.

                                  "Jaskybud is… sage. Master of Alteration. Called… Walrus. Smarter than other
                                  two… perhaps… Fled as soon as Ronsim vanished…"

                                  "Bault… was looking in Lawless Woods. Tracked to … village. Called Shindheim…
                                  then Zaudentias joined him and…" he sighs again and weakly nods towards the
                                  mirrors up on the ledge "… I lost sight."

                                  "You find … Walrus Mage first… you find Zaudentias. You find Bault… you find
                                  Zaudentias. Just… hope Zaudentias doesn't find him first …"

                                  "… If Zau… uses what's left of Skywalker's power… he ascends. Skywalker will be…
                                  forever weakened… and Zaudentias will be… a Godling. And then you'll have… a
                                  Godling… coming for you."

                                  --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "eirare" wrote:
                                  >
                                  > Ooc: thanks John for digging that out. Everyone should re-read it. Assume Lodz just regurgitated it so you all know/remember.
                                  >
                                  > Also check out the maps section on site; the Baronies one is important to locate the big picture. The Irregan map shows the border of Stinnette, Irregarn as the river, and pinpoints that village John mentioned below as a possible teleport point along with its closeness to the Lawless Woods.
                                  >
                                  > 'Shondheim' isn't on the map; you'll have to find that yourselves...
                                  >
                                  > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > OOC: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/message/7339 
                                  > >
                                  > >
                                  > > A fairly significant post regarding where to go from here.
                                  > >
                                  > > BIC: Lodz looks at Cedric, holding the wand. "Do you need more capacity to blast people with lightning?" He grins. "Who doesn't, I guess? So, did you want this?"
                                  > >
                                  > > He then turns to the group. "So, Shindheim is the village we're looking for, according to our late friend, Chippy. Seems to be near the Lawless Woods in southern Irregan. Pretty dodgy area, can't say I've heard of the village. Being from a small Irreganer village myself, they're pretty much all the same. Given time I can scry the area, and quite possibly teleport us right nearby. Alternatively, I traveled through the border town of Vaslui on the Little Nymph River when I first traveled to Shiaan. I can probably remember it well enough to take us there, if we don't think we have adequate time for me to scry."
                                  > >
                                  > >
                                  > >
                                  > > ________________________________
                                  > > From: Adam Wallace
                                  > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                  > > Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2013 10:31 PM
                                  > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                  > >
                                  > >
                                  > >  
                                  > > Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil.
                                  > >
                                  > > Ooc: items
                                  > >
                                  > > Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods for use in the eternal war v Good. (it is evil)
                                  > >
                                  > > Scale Mail +1 - Gith made but not evil.
                                  > >
                                  > > On the Mage; Wand of Lightning (4 charges remain, 8d6 bolt. Can be used by any rogue or Mage. Not evil).
                                  > >
                                  > > ________________________________
                                  > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                  > > From: winterkilled@
                                  > > Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:51:12 +1100
                                  > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                  > >
                                  > >
                                  > >
                                  > >
                                  > > Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."
                                  > >
                                  > > On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > >
                                  > >  
                                  > > >Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.
                                  > > >
                                  > > >He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.
                                  > > >
                                  > > >"Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."
                                  > > >
                                  > > >He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.
                                  > > >
                                  > > >--- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                  > > >> From: winterkilled@
                                  > > >> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                                  > > >> Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                                  > > >> He identifies the items.
                                  > > >> OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                                  > > >> From: eirare
                                  > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                  > > >> Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                                  > > >> Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > > Welcome back to The World.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > > Notice:
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> > >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >> >
                                  > > >>
                                  > > >
                                  > > >
                                  > > >
                                  > >
                                  >




                                • Thomas Czarples
                                  Cedric s forehead crinkles at the repeated suggestion of Tilley-au-Fey. I am still unsure as to whether that is a good idea. I could not show up in town
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Feb 10, 2013
                                  • 0 Attachment
                                    Cedric's forehead crinkles at the repeated suggestion of Tilley-au-Fey. "I am still unsure as to whether that is a good idea. I could not show up in town without my father knowing. Then we would need to stay with him. He would pressure me to join the war effort with my brothers and greater glory. I would have to refuse him without revealing our mission. He would be disappointed."

                                    "And I'd have to explain you rabble. Yes, we are all on a crucial mission for the crown and more importantly, for Skywalker and his justice. But it is one we can't speak about. Would you be my retainers? Henchmen? Some troupe I suited up with? Someone could recognize Bolgir as well and that would draw all sorts of questions. Additionally, the days of my boyhood fibs has ended. I would be extremely uncomfortable deceiving my father, either through baldfaced lies, or half truths and misleading statements. I could try to disguise myself. I did so before to carouse and practice my art. But Tilley-au-Fet is small enough that two human war machines, one lacking a hand, two elves embodying the smooth grace of their culture, a flamboyant mage, a gentle dwarven priest of Skywalker, and a dwarf who... looks worse for his wear to put it lightly would bring notice and could get word to my father immediately."

                                    "Finally, we don't know how far word of your previous lives has traveled. While you have made steps toward redemption, not everyone will see that. If any word from Savionierre has reached Tilley-au-Fey, however unlikely that is, it could cause major problems. I avoid Skot in general. We have allies in the court, but with the war effort on and the covert nature of our mission, we could be easy targets. Well, targets anyway. I think Lodz plan the wisest, though a detour to a church of Organa may be worthwhile. As Gil notes, we have a duty to return their artifact to them and any aid they can give us in recovering from our injuries would be welcome."


                                    From: John Layton <winterkilled@...>
                                    To: "elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com" <elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com>
                                    Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:49 PM
                                    Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

                                     
                                    "I'd counsel against Tilley Fey or whatever. It would take us in the opposite direction from where we need to be, I've never been there, so I'd have to take time to scry it first, and it would be a colossal waste of time. Skot is a possible, but time is of the essence, so I, again, recommend Vaslui. There is a decent inn there, it's a border town so we might not seem too out of place. Once settled I can scry the forest and see if I can find Shindheim."




                                    From: Sudipel Xedniv <sudipel@...>
                                    To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                    Sent: Monday, 11 February 2013 8:44 AM
                                    Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

                                     
                                    ooc:  Sorry.  Been shoveling.

                                    ic: "We need to get back onto the trail of our target," Sudipel says.  "Someplace quick to heal for a night, but where few questions will be asked and where those of us of a more notorious reputation are unknown.  Cedric and Bolgir, without knowing more, I think your home may be the best option.  You can introduce Gilbearro as your new Lord or not; I think we should defer to your judgment."

                                    "But we need to make a decision, get healed, and then get back to our quest.  Our encounter with Chrym got us the information we needed, but took precious time." 


                                    To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                    From: naareth@...
                                    Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 21:09:35 +0000
                                    Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

                                     
                                    ooc: Hello?

                                    The text is below if you're too busy to read it on the site. It is the words forced from Chippy's mouth by Sudipel moments before Sudipel killed him by crushing his head with the stone idol.

                                    You guys have to decide what to do now - you're in the woods near the lair, it's nighttime, Lodz says he can teleport, you basically have to decide where to go.

                                    Everyone one of you needs to speak up, and state an opinion.

                                    Right now, Lodz mentioned he could get to a village on the Irregan/Stinnette border near that wooded expanse (the Lawless Woods) that Chippy outlined.

                                    Gilbearro has stated he would be keen to go to Skot (though Gilby you will need to say WHERE).

                                    No one else has advocated anything. Time to post!

                                    Here's the text from Chippy on your next step:

                                    "... Zaudentiaus seeks godhood... will move within weeks... he will take now but
                                    seeks to end last link… There were four in Council … of Wands…"

                                    He sees Sudipel's reaction, as the party knows this, and hurries on.

                                    "… Zaudentias is killing ... other Wand council… killed Dachael. Killed Ronsim…
                                    only Jaskybud remains… But he is missing. Zaudentias was too busy to find him…
                                    asked his... PET (when he says this he spits it in contempt)… Bault… to find
                                    Jaskybud."

                                    He sighs raggedly.

                                    "Jaskybud is… sage. Master of Alteration. Called… Walrus. Smarter than other
                                    two… perhaps… Fled as soon as Ronsim vanished…"

                                    "Bault… was looking in Lawless Woods. Tracked to … village. Called Shindheim…
                                    then Zaudentias joined him and…" he sighs again and weakly nods towards the
                                    mirrors up on the ledge "… I lost sight."

                                    "You find … Walrus Mage first… you find Zaudentias. You find Bault… you find
                                    Zaudentias. Just… hope Zaudentias doesn't find him first …"

                                    "… If Zau… uses what's left of Skywalker's power… he ascends. Skywalker will be…
                                    forever weakened… and Zaudentias will be… a Godling. And then you'll have… a
                                    Godling… coming for you."

                                    --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "eirare" wrote:
                                    >
                                    > Ooc: thanks John for digging that out. Everyone should re-read it. Assume Lodz just regurgitated it so you all know/remember.
                                    >
                                    > Also check out the maps section on site; the Baronies one is important to locate the big picture. The Irregan map shows the border of Stinnette, Irregarn as the river, and pinpoints that village John mentioned below as a possible teleport point along with its closeness to the Lawless Woods.
                                    >
                                    > 'Shondheim' isn't on the map; you'll have to find that yourselves...
                                    >
                                    > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > OOC: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/message/7339 
                                    > >
                                    > >
                                    > > A fairly significant post regarding where to go from here.
                                    > >
                                    > > BIC: Lodz looks at Cedric, holding the wand. "Do you need more capacity to blast people with lightning?" He grins. "Who doesn't, I guess? So, did you want this?"
                                    > >
                                    > > He then turns to the group. "So, Shindheim is the village we're looking for, according to our late friend, Chippy. Seems to be near the Lawless Woods in southern Irregan. Pretty dodgy area, can't say I've heard of the village. Being from a small Irreganer village myself, they're pretty much all the same. Given time I can scry the area, and quite possibly teleport us right nearby. Alternatively, I traveled through the border town of Vaslui on the Little Nymph River when I first traveled to Shiaan. I can probably remember it well enough to take us there, if we don't think we have adequate time for me to scry."
                                    > >
                                    > >
                                    > >
                                    > > ________________________________
                                    > > From: Adam Wallace
                                    > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                    > > Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2013 10:31 PM
                                    > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                    > >
                                    > >
                                    > >  
                                    > > Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil.
                                    > >
                                    > > Ooc: items
                                    > >
                                    > > Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods for use in the eternal war v Good. (it is evil)
                                    > >
                                    > > Scale Mail +1 - Gith made but not evil.
                                    > >
                                    > > On the Mage; Wand of Lightning (4 charges remain, 8d6 bolt. Can be used by any rogue or Mage. Not evil).
                                    > >
                                    > > ________________________________
                                    > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                    > > From: winterkilled@
                                    > > Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:51:12 +1100
                                    > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                    > >
                                    > >
                                    > >
                                    > >
                                    > > Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."
                                    > >
                                    > > On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > >
                                    > >  
                                    > > >Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.
                                    > > >
                                    > > >He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.
                                    > > >
                                    > > >"Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."
                                    > > >
                                    > > >He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.
                                    > > >
                                    > > >--- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                    > > >> From: winterkilled@
                                    > > >> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                                    > > >> Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                                    > > >> He identifies the items.
                                    > > >> OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                                    > > >> From: eirare
                                    > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                    > > >> Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                                    > > >> Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > > Welcome back to The World.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > > Notice:
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> > >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >> >
                                    > > >>
                                    > > >
                                    > > >
                                    > > >
                                    > >
                                    >






                                  • nefkler
                                    Nefkler nods. None taken. I can give him some comfort for now but it will take more healing than I know how to do to make his foot whole again. I like the
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Feb 10, 2013
                                    • 0 Attachment
                                      Nefkler nods. "None taken. I can give him some comfort for now but it will take more healing than I know how to do to make his foot whole again. I like the idea of returning the relic to the Organans as well."

                                      Bolgir, do you want this scale mail until we can find something better for you to wear? Though I'm not sure I would blame you if you'd want nothing to do with anything Gith made." He pauses again, trying to imagine the heck Bolgir had to deal with.

                                      He smiles when Gil mentions how close they are to Chippy's cave. "Well at least I was close I suppose. And it's nice to know my theory of only being gone a few seconds in our time was correct.

                                      "I think Lodz' idea may be the best. We should decide on a story first though if it's true that there would be many questions asked. And I'm sure there would be. I'm not sure how happy I am about leaving anything behind in Chippy's lair, esp the chariot and anvil, but perhaps it's for the best as I have no idea how to get them to where we would teleport."




                                      --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Laws" wrote:
                                      >
                                      > "I am keen to return to Skot, but to visit the Temple of Organa. We are carrying some serious injury now. It would be remiss of us to continue and fail because we were not adequately prepared.
                                      >
                                      > "Bolgir at least needs to be seen to by a professional healer, no offence Prophet, Lenneral. We can also return the seal to the Organans, which they will appreciate."
                                      >
                                      > He hopes the others will heed his advice, though as always is both surprised and a little scared if they do.
                                      >
                                      > While the discussion continues he calls to his Griffon Deathwing to tell him that he has returned to this plane and is, alive.
                                      >
                                      >
                                      > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > OOC: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/message/7339%c3%82%c2%a0
                                      > >
                                      > >
                                      > > A fairly significant post regarding where to go from here.
                                      > >
                                      > > BIC: Lodz looks at Cedric, holding the wand. "Do you need more capacity to blast people with lightning?" He grins. "Who doesn't, I guess? So, did you want this?"
                                      > >
                                      > > He then turns to the group. "So, Shindheim is the village we're looking for, according to our late friend, Chippy. Seems to be near the Lawless Woods in southern Irregan. Pretty dodgy area, can't say I've heard of the village. Being from a small Irreganer village myself, they're pretty much all the same. Given time I can scry the area, and quite possibly teleport us right nearby. Alternatively, I traveled through the border town of Vaslui on the Little Nymph River when I first traveled to Shiaan. I can probably remember it well enough to take us there, if we don't think we have adequate time for me to scry."
                                      > >
                                      > >
                                      > >
                                      > > ________________________________
                                      > > From: Adam Wallace
                                      > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                      > > Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2013 10:31 PM
                                      > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                      > >
                                      > >
                                      > >  
                                      > > Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil.
                                      > >
                                      > > Ooc: items
                                      > >
                                      > > Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods for use in the eternal war v Good. (it is evil)
                                      > >
                                      > > Scale Mail +1 - Gith made but not evil.
                                      > >
                                      > > On the Mage; Wand of Lightning (4 charges remain, 8d6 bolt. Can be used by any rogue or Mage. Not evil).
                                      > >
                                      > > ________________________________
                                      > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                      > > From: winterkilled@
                                      > > Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:51:12 +1100
                                      > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                      > >
                                      > >
                                      > >
                                      > >
                                      > > Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."
                                      > >
                                      > > On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > >
                                      > >  
                                      > > >Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.
                                      > > >
                                      > > >He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.
                                      > > >
                                      > > >"Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."
                                      > > >
                                      > > >He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.
                                      > > >
                                      > > >--- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                      > > >> From: winterkilled@
                                      > > >> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                                      > > >> Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                                      > > >> He identifies the items.
                                      > > >> OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                                      > > >> From: eirare
                                      > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                      > > >> Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                                      > > >> Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > > Welcome back to The World.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > > Notice:
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> > >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >> >
                                      > > >>
                                      > > >
                                      > > >
                                      > > >
                                      > >
                                      >
                                    • Sudipel Xedniv
                                      Sudipel nods once the finer points of things are explained to him. Your plan makes the most sense, Lodz, he responds. To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Feb 10, 2013
                                      • 0 Attachment
                                        Sudipel nods once the finer points of things are explained to him.  "Your plan makes the most sense, Lodz," he responds.


                                        To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                        From: nefkler@...
                                        Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 03:50:21 +0000
                                        Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

                                         
                                        Nefkler nods. "None taken. I can give him some comfort for now but it will take more healing than I know how to do to make his foot whole again. I like the idea of returning the relic to the Organans as well."

                                        Bolgir, do you want this scale mail until we can find something better for you to wear? Though I'm not sure I would blame you if you'd want nothing to do with anything Gith made." He pauses again, trying to imagine the heck Bolgir had to deal with.

                                        He smiles when Gil mentions how close they are to Chippy's cave. "Well at least I was close I suppose. And it's nice to know my theory of only being gone a few seconds in our time was correct.

                                        "I think Lodz' idea may be the best. We should decide on a story first though if it's true that there would be many questions asked. And I'm sure there would be. I'm not sure how happy I am about leaving anything behind in Chippy's lair, esp the chariot and anvil, but perhaps it's for the best as I have no idea how to get them to where we would teleport."

                                        --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Laws" wrote:
                                        >
                                        > "I am keen to return to Skot, but to visit the Temple of Organa. We are carrying some serious injury now. It would be remiss of us to continue and fail because we were not adequately prepared.
                                        >
                                        > "Bolgir at least needs to be seen to by a professional healer, no offence Prophet, Lenneral. We can also return the seal to the Organans, which they will appreciate."
                                        >
                                        > He hopes the others will heed his advice, though as always is both surprised and a little scared if they do.
                                        >
                                        > While the discussion continues he calls to his Griffon Deathwing to tell him that he has returned to this plane and is, alive.
                                        >
                                        >
                                        > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > OOC: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/message/7339 
                                        > >
                                        > >
                                        > > A fairly significant post regarding where to go from here.
                                        > >
                                        > > BIC: Lodz looks at Cedric, holding the wand. "Do you need more capacity to blast people with lightning?" He grins. "Who doesn't, I guess? So, did you want this?"
                                        > >
                                        > > He then turns to the group. "So, Shindheim is the village we're looking for, according to our late friend, Chippy. Seems to be near the Lawless Woods in southern Irregan. Pretty dodgy area, can't say I've heard of the village. Being from a small Irreganer village myself, they're pretty much all the same. Given time I can scry the area, and quite possibly teleport us right nearby. Alternatively, I traveled through the border town of Vaslui on the Little Nymph River when I first traveled to Shiaan. I can probably remember it well enough to take us there, if we don't think we have adequate time for me to scry."
                                        > >
                                        > >
                                        > >
                                        > > ________________________________
                                        > > From: Adam Wallace
                                        > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                        > > Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2013 10:31 PM
                                        > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                        > >
                                        > >
                                        > >  
                                        > > Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil.
                                        > >
                                        > > Ooc: items
                                        > >
                                        > > Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods for use in the eternal war v Good. (it is evil)
                                        > >
                                        > > Scale Mail +1 - Gith made but not evil.
                                        > >
                                        > > On the Mage; Wand of Lightning (4 charges remain, 8d6 bolt. Can be used by any rogue or Mage. Not evil).
                                        > >
                                        > > ________________________________
                                        > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                        > > From: winterkilled@
                                        > > Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:51:12 +1100
                                        > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                        > >
                                        > >
                                        > >
                                        > >
                                        > > Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."
                                        > >
                                        > > On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > >
                                        > >  
                                        > > >Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.
                                        > > >
                                        > > >He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.
                                        > > >
                                        > > >"Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."
                                        > > >
                                        > > >He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.
                                        > > >
                                        > > >--- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                        > > >> From: winterkilled@
                                        > > >> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                                        > > >> Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                                        > > >> He identifies the items.
                                        > > >> OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                                        > > >> From: eirare
                                        > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                        > > >> Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                                        > > >> Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > > Welcome back to The World.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > > Notice:
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> > >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >> >
                                        > > >>
                                        > > >
                                        > > >
                                        > > >
                                        > >
                                        >


                                      • John Layton
                                        Lodz looks at Gilbearro and Bolgir, waiting to hear their positions. He fishes through his satchel for the teleport scrolls. ________________________________
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Feb 11, 2013
                                        • 0 Attachment
                                          Lodz looks at Gilbearro and Bolgir, waiting to hear their positions. He fishes through his satchel for the teleport scrolls.


                                          From: Sudipel Xedniv <sudipel@...>
                                          To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                          Sent: Monday, 11 February 2013 2:55 PM
                                          Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

                                           
                                          Sudipel nods once the finer points of things are explained to him.  "Your plan makes the most sense, Lodz," he responds.


                                          To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                          From: nefkler@...
                                          Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 03:50:21 +0000
                                          Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

                                           
                                          Nefkler nods. "None taken. I can give him some comfort for now but it will take more healing than I know how to do to make his foot whole again. I like the idea of returning the relic to the Organans as well."

                                          Bolgir, do you want this scale mail until we can find something better for you to wear? Though I'm not sure I would blame you if you'd want nothing to do with anything Gith made." He pauses again, trying to imagine the heck Bolgir had to deal with.

                                          He smiles when Gil mentions how close they are to Chippy's cave. "Well at least I was close I suppose. And it's nice to know my theory of only being gone a few seconds in our time was correct.

                                          "I think Lodz' idea may be the best. We should decide on a story first though if it's true that there would be many questions asked. And I'm sure there would be. I'm not sure how happy I am about leaving anything behind in Chippy's lair, esp the chariot and anvil, but perhaps it's for the best as I have no idea how to get them to where we would teleport."

                                          --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Laws" wrote:
                                          >
                                          > "I am keen to return to Skot, but to visit the Temple of Organa. We are carrying some serious injury now. It would be remiss of us to continue and fail because we were not adequately prepared.
                                          >
                                          > "Bolgir at least needs to be seen to by a professional healer, no offence Prophet, Lenneral. We can also return the seal to the Organans, which they will appreciate."
                                          >
                                          > He hopes the others will heed his advice, though as always is both surprised and a little scared if they do.
                                          >
                                          > While the discussion continues he calls to his Griffon Deathwing to tell him that he has returned to this plane and is, alive.
                                          >
                                          >
                                          > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton wrote:
                                          > >
                                          > > OOC: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/message/7339 
                                          > >
                                          > >
                                          > > A fairly significant post regarding where to go from here.
                                          > >
                                          > > BIC: Lodz looks at Cedric, holding the wand. "Do you need more capacity to blast people with lightning?" He grins. "Who doesn't, I guess? So, did you want this?"
                                          > >
                                          > > He then turns to the group. "So, Shindheim is the village we're looking for, according to our late friend, Chippy. Seems to be near the Lawless Woods in southern Irregan. Pretty dodgy area, can't say I've heard of the village. Being from a small Irreganer village myself, they're pretty much all the same. Given time I can scry the area, and quite possibly teleport us right nearby. Alternatively, I traveled through the border town of Vaslui on the Little Nymph River when I first traveled to Shiaan. I can probably remember it well enough to take us there, if we don't think we have adequate time for me to scry."
                                          > >
                                          > >
                                          > >
                                          > > ________________________________
                                          > > From: Adam Wallace
                                          > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                          > > Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2013 10:31 PM
                                          > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                          > >
                                          > >
                                          > >  
                                          > > Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil.
                                          > >
                                          > > Ooc: items
                                          > >
                                          > > Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods for use in the eternal war v Good. (it is evil)
                                          > >
                                          > > Scale Mail +1 - Gith made but not evil.
                                          > >
                                          > > On the Mage; Wand of Lightning (4 charges remain, 8d6 bolt. Can be used by any rogue or Mage. Not evil).
                                          > >
                                          > > ________________________________
                                          > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                          > > From: winterkilled@
                                          > > Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:51:12 +1100
                                          > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                          > >
                                          > >
                                          > >
                                          > >
                                          > > Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."
                                          > >
                                          > > On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" wrote:
                                          > >
                                          > >
                                          > >  
                                          > > >Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.
                                          > > >
                                          > > >He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.
                                          > > >
                                          > > >"Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."
                                          > > >
                                          > > >He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.
                                          > > >
                                          > > >--- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                          > > >> From: winterkilled@
                                          > > >> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                                          > > >> Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                                          > > >> He identifies the items.
                                          > > >> OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                                          > > >> From: eirare
                                          > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                          > > >> Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                                          > > >> Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > > Welcome back to The World.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > > Notice:
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> > >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >> >
                                          > > >>
                                          > > >
                                          > > >
                                          > > >
                                          > >
                                          >




                                        • Adam Wallace
                                          ooc: Haven t heard from Bolgir or Karken about destination and Gilbearro s option appears to be being overuled? Lenneral, did your musings have an outcome? Can
                                          Message 20 of 30 , Feb 11, 2013
                                          • 0 Attachment
                                            ooc: Haven't heard from Bolgir or Karken about destination and Gilbearro's option appears to be being overuled? Lenneral, did your musings have an outcome? Can you please post one? Otherwise it looks like 4 votes (Lodz, Sud, Ced, Nefk) for the Irregan village and 1 for Skot (Gilb) and 1 undecided (Len) and 2 no-answes (Karken and Bolgir).
                                             
                                            I have difficulty moving it forward because I a) Don't want to discount people's opinions, like Gilbearro who made a case but hasn't posted since in response to counter-arguments or b) haven't heard from people at all like Bolg or Kark. 
                                             
                                            Let's go!

                                             

                                            To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                            From: winterkilled@...
                                            Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:58:47 -0800
                                            Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World



                                            Lodz looks at Gilbearro and Bolgir, waiting to hear their positions. He fishes through his satchel for the teleport scrolls.


                                            From: Sudipel Xedniv <sudipel@...>
                                            To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                            Sent: Monday, 11 February 2013 2:55 PM
                                            Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

                                             
                                            Sudipel nods once the finer points of things are explained to him.  "Your plan makes the most sense, Lodz," he responds.


                                            To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                            From: nefkler@...
                                            Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 03:50:21 +0000
                                            Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World

                                             
                                            Nefkler nods. "None taken. I can give him some comfort for now but it will take more healing than I know how to do to make his foot whole again. I like the idea of returning the relic to the Organans as well."

                                            Bolgir, do you want this scale mail until we can find something better for you to wear? Though I'm not sure I would blame you if you'd want nothing to do with anything Gith made." He pauses again, trying to imagine the heck Bolgir had to deal with.

                                            He smiles when Gil mentions how close they are to Chippy's cave. "Well at least I was close I suppose. And it's nice to know my theory of only being gone a few seconds in our time was correct.

                                            "I think Lodz' idea may be the best. We should decide on a story first though if it's true that there would be many questions asked. And I'm sure there would be. I'm not sure how happy I am about leaving anything behind in Chippy's lair, esp the chariot and anvil, but perhaps it's for the best as I have no idea how to get them to where we would teleport."

                                            --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Laws" wrote:
                                            >
                                            > "I am keen to return to Skot, but to visit the Temple of Organa. We are carrying some serious injury now. It would be remiss of us to continue and fail because we were not adequately prepared.
                                            >
                                            > "Bolgir at least needs to be seen to by a professional healer, no offence Prophet, Lenneral. We can also return the seal to the Organans, which they will appreciate."
                                            >
                                            > He hopes the others will heed his advice, though as always is both surprised and a little scared if they do.
                                            >
                                            > While the discussion continues he calls to his Griffon Deathwing to tell him that he has returned to this plane and is, alive.
                                            >
                                            >
                                            > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > OOC: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/message/7339 
                                            > >
                                            > >
                                            > > A fairly significant post regarding where to go from here.
                                            > >
                                            > > BIC: Lodz looks at Cedric, holding the wand. "Do you need more capacity to blast people with lightning?" He grins. "Who doesn't, I guess? So, did you want this?"
                                            > >
                                            > > He then turns to the group. "So, Shindheim is the village we're looking for, according to our late friend, Chippy. Seems to be near the Lawless Woods in southern Irregan. Pretty dodgy area, can't say I've heard of the village. Being from a small Irreganer village myself, they're pretty much all the same. Given time I can scry the area, and quite possibly teleport us right nearby. Alternatively, I traveled through the border town of Vaslui on the Little Nymph River when I first traveled to Shiaan. I can probably remember it well enough to take us there, if we don't think we have adequate time for me to scry."
                                            > >
                                            > >
                                            > >
                                            > > ________________________________
                                            > > From: Adam Wallace
                                            > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                            > > Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2013 10:31 PM
                                            > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                            > >
                                            > >
                                            > >  
                                            > > Lodz casts; it takes some time as you stand around in the forest. Gilbearro assists with detect evil.
                                            > >
                                            > > Ooc: items
                                            > >
                                            > > Flail +2- a Gith weapon blessed by unholy gods for use in the eternal war v Good. (it is evil)
                                            > >
                                            > > Scale Mail +1 - Gith made but not evil.
                                            > >
                                            > > On the Mage; Wand of Lightning (4 charges remain, 8d6 bolt. Can be used by any rogue or Mage. Not evil).
                                            > >
                                            > > ________________________________
                                            > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                            > > From: winterkilled@
                                            > > Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 21:51:12 +1100
                                            > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                            > >
                                            > >
                                            > >
                                            > >
                                            > > Lodz looks at Gilbearro. "Oh yeah. Forgot he could do that."
                                            > >
                                            > > On 07/02/2013, at 21:48, "Laws" wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > >
                                            > >  
                                            > > >Gil drops his friend's hands and drops to his knees in thankful prayer. His connection to his God is back, like emerging from a bank of fog into the daylight. he feels the warm light on his face again.
                                            > > >
                                            > > >He thanks for the safe return of his friend, he thanks for the return of Bolgir and of course everyone's return to this plane. At eh mention of evil detection he rises from his prayers.
                                            > > >
                                            > > >"Allow me, My Lord Skywalker will allow me to see what is concealed to you."
                                            > > >
                                            > > >He detect Evil over teh items from both Gith priest and Mage.
                                            > > >
                                            > > >--- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace wrote:
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> Ooc: will take a little whole to identify them - anyone else doing anything?
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                            > > >> From: winterkilled@
                                            > > >> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:10:56 -0800
                                            > > >> Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> Lodz looks at Nefkler and says: "Do you have Detect Evil prepared? I don't imagine the tools of a slaver priest will be entirely free of taint."
                                            > > >> He identifies the items.
                                            > > >> OOC: I have a longer post prepared on what to do next when I get a chance to re-read old posts.
                                            > > >> From: eirare
                                            > > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                            > > >> Sent: Wednesday, 6 February 2013 2:04 PM
                                            > > >> Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Back to The World
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> Nefkler dumps the bodies on the ground and bends to dig through them.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> Meanwhile, Lodz, Karken and Gilbearro huddle nearby - almost completely blind in the night with no light sources.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> The cleric has : the heavy mace; sleek scale mail with strange symbols all of it; and four scrolls of CLW.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> The mages bloodied remains have far less; simply a sturdy elm wand hanging from the belt.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> The howl was far off and long ago. There have been a dozen noises, different but like it since in the ten minutes since you arrived... None seem to be threats but all highlight the ever present danger in this strange place...
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" wrote:
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > Nefkler feels the (now) familiar pit in his stomach as he crosses planes. When the movement stops he opens his eyes to get his bearings. He's confused as the cave walls seem to have been replaced by ... trees? What? Disappointment flows over him as he realizes he's again failed to place the group where they wanted to land.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > He sits and goes through the cleric's pockets looking to salvage anything of use while Lenneral tries to determine where exactly he's dropped the group. After going through all the priest's pockets he'll do the same to the mage's pockets. Trying to keep busy so as to not show his disappointment.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" wrote:
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > > Lenneral reflexively smells the air, trying to ascertain their location. "Sit still and quiet for a few minutes," the elf advises quietly.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > > From: eirare [mailto:naareth@]
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > > Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 08:47 PM
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Back to The World
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > > You gather at the front of the Gith fortress, red dust blowing acrid in your faces and smoke from numerous explosions floating to the dark skies behind the high walls.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > > Linking hands, you watch as Nefkler once more calls on Skywalker to go home. Again, the dwarf feels his connection is distant - but he reaches through the fog and asks a boon. There's that wrenching, unsettling shimmering once more and you're all thrust into nothingness, a blank expanse of empty void. Time feels like it stretches; or no time passes at all. It's impossible to tell. All of each you know is you come to awareness first of the hand of your comrade on each side. Slowly then, the rest of the World comes into focus.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > > The first thing you all realise is that you are not in a cave. In fact you're not underground at all. Cool breeze floats cross your skin and the soft chirping off night insects fills the forest around you. It's nighttime and you're on the surface in a deep, wet forest. It smells and feels like you're still in Jarid - the trees around you are huge ancient behemoths. But they seem even OLDER than the trees of Jarid you were in before.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > > Water drips from the high heavy canopy far above - you momentarily forgot how much it rained in Jarid.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > > There's a howl off in distant woods. It's a long way away. But it startles you all from your trance, and you look around.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > > Welcome back to The World.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > > Notice:
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> > >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >> >
                                            > > >>
                                            > > >
                                            > > >
                                            > > >
                                            > >
                                            >






                                          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.