Re: Round 8: Healing, No Hurting

  • nefkler
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2012
      (Also, can I head Karken while he's shooting his bow? Or will that kill his shots?)

      --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" <nefkler@...> wrote:

      > (Cedric, do you have a bunch of spells left? Is it worth my spending a turn with remove fear on you?)
      >
      > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Czarples <thomasczarples@> wrote:
      > >
      > > ooc: I am having flashbacks to Final Fantasy 1 and Chaos casting CUR4 after having wailed on him.
      > >
      > > bic: Cedric's shoulders slump as Chrym roars mightily, hale and hearty, the apparent effect of his spell doing little to fill the growing void devouring his confidence. Routine continues to drive him as he recites the words to another spell drearily. "Your vision be shrouded," Cedric finishes, casting Blindness upon Chrym.
      > >
      > > Spell Description:
      > > Range: 30m + 10m/lvl
      > > Component: V
      > > Duration: Special
      > > Casting Time: 2
      > > Area of Effect: 1 creature
      > > Saving Throw: Neg.
      > >
      > > The blindness spell causes the victim to become blind, able to see only a grayness before its eyes. Various cure spells will not remove this effect, and only a dispel magic or the spellcaster can do away with the blindness if the creature fails its initial saving throw vs. spell. A blinded creature suffers a -4 penalty to its attack rolls, and its opponents gain a +4 bonus to their attack rolls.
      > >

      > > ________________________________

    • Thomas Czarples
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2012

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2012
          ooc: excellent, thanks. So I'll focus on healing which at this point is probably better than my meager bow shot would be. Unless anyone has any better ideas. We were 1 turn too slow. Meh.

        • eirare
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 2, 2012
            ooc: What are you casting and on who? I'm going to go for a turn and post it on Karken cause you're next to him and do CLW but you can tell me tomorrow if it's different.

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 3, 2012
              Thanks, let's make it a serious on Karken, trade control temperature

              Spells for today:
              orb: light
              lev 1: create water, magical stone, protect from evil, remove fear x3
              lev 2: dust devil, find traps, produce flame, resist fire/cold x2
              lev 3: dispel magic x2, protect from fire
              lev 4: free action, produce fire, protect from evil (10')
              lev 5: wall of fire
              special: produce fire, summon animal

              used: bless (o), cure light (o), flame walk, flame walk, flame strike, control winds, control temperature