Re: Waking in the Afternoon By a Jarid Mountain Lake

  • eirare
    Message 1 of 87 , Apr 1, 2012
      ooc:

      We really do need Adrian or Cedric (I know I said leave him out but we need a plan so my apologies) to set out a plan for the group to move forward.

      Online games need some drivers - normally I do that - but in this situation with half the group wanting to move on they're waiting for a response from those telling them they want to stay.

      So seriously, come up with something - we need to move it all along.

      BTW I'm not going to make you draw a perfect replica map of your plan; generalities are more important. Just want to get on with it and we need Lenneral in particular to come up with something!

      cheers

      --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Sudipel Xedniv <sudipel@...> wrote:

      > "What do you suggest, Lenneral?" Sudipel asks. "Cedric's idea to polymorph makes some sense. You are probably our strongest natural swimmer."
      >
      > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
      > From: winterkilled@...
      > Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 14:58:06 +1100
      > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Waking in the Afternoon By a Jarid Mountain Lake

      > "While Gibearro is right in saying that I don't feel particularly strongly either way, I am inclined to trust in Lenneral's gut feeling on this one. So I support the idea of the lake, assuming we can figure out a practical means of doing it."
      >
      > On 31/03/2012, at 12:31 AM, "READ,Adrian" <adrian.read@...> wrote:

      > "There is something about the lake," Lenneral says. "The old stories raise too many questions. I say we search as we have the time - the great wyrm, and our host, have waited this long, another day will not matter to them, and may help our quest in redeeming ourselves in Skywalker's eyes."

    • eirare
      Message 87 of 87 , Apr 17, 2012
        ooc: Below for refreshing of the minds is Gilbearro's question about the magic dragon killing spear, and Chippy's response.

        Also, fyi, Chippy said earlier that teleporting into the lair is impossible, at least for him.