Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Jarid & ooc Item Discussion

  • READ,Adrian
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 1, 2011
      Lenneral will head in with Rebec and co. Sorry work killing me.

      Message 2 of 26 , Dec 1, 2011
        "I'll come if you boys need looking after, though I would rather stay here and meditate on the events that transpired since we left Skot.

        "Don't forget you need a mirror and you might want to sell those gem shards we nabbed in the cavern Just remember that money could be put to better use then just exercising yout loins."

        Gil will take the ring of mastery if there is no objection. He also has a plus 4 flaming two handed sword (yes really) that he can't use, so if anyone wants it...

        > Lenneral will head in with Rebec and co. Sorry work killing me.

      • Thomas Czarples
        Message 3 of 26 , Dec 1, 2011
          Cedric turns to Bolgir and states in a matter of fact voice. "Bolgir, you need to come. How else will my recklessness be balanced out?"

> [...]

          > ooc4: You also (according to the database) have 5817 GP in your stores, meaning you up to close 14,000 in your coffers.
          >

          > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" <nefkler@> wrote:
          >

          > > Gil took Bandrax' strength belt, right? Did anyone grab his +2/+2 ring?
          >

          > > Also, I updated and uploaded the stats xls file I've been keeping. should be up to date with everyone but Karken who it still has as level 6. Lenneral is still level 7, right?
          >
          > > Take a quick look if you have a minutes and let me know if any of your stuff other than hp has changed if ya don't mind.

        • Sudipel Xedniv
          Message 4 of 26 , Dec 1, 2011
            ooc:  Heh, a flying elf archer in a seafaring nation closely related to the island of pirates on which we recently had a very conspicuous flying elf archer.  Yeah, I don't foresee any trouble here.

            ic:  "I'll head into town, too," Sudipel answers.  "But I'd prefer that we not spend long there.  The fewer to whom we speak, the better."

            To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
            From: naareth@...
            Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 05:23:05 +0000

> [...]

            > ooc4: You also (according to the database) have 5817 GP in your stores, meaning you up to close 14,000 in your coffers.
            >

            > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" <nefkler@> wrote:
            >

            > > Gil took Bandrax' strength belt, right? Did anyone grab his +2/+2 ring?
            >

            > > Also, I updated and uploaded the stats xls file I've been keeping. should be up to date with everyone but Karken who it still has as level 6. Lenneral is still level 7, right?
            >
            > > Take a quick look if you have a minutes and let me know if any of your stuff other than hp has changed if ya don't mind.

          • Thomas Czarples
            Message 5 of 26 , Dec 1, 2011

              To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
              From: naareth@...
              Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 05:23:05 +0000

> [...]

              > ooc4: You also (according to the database) have 5817 GP in your stores, meaning you up to close 14,000 in your coffers.
              >

              > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" <nefkler@> wrote:
              >

              > > Gil took Bandrax' strength belt, right? Did anyone grab his +2/+2 ring?
              >

              > > Also, I updated and uploaded the stats xls file I've been keeping. should be up to date with everyone but Karken who it still has as level 6. Lenneral is still level 7, right?
              >
              > > Take a quick look if you have a minutes and let me know if any of your stuff other than hp has changed if ya don't mind.

            • Sean Giovanello
              Message 6 of 26 , Dec 1, 2011
                Karken decides to head into town with the lads, feeling the need to stretch his legs and do some thinking.

                ooc - karken will take the helm or the ring if no one claims or will take both if no one claims (greedy mofo)

                will send updated char sheet tomorrow - just got home from work and need to get daughter to bed.

                To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                From: naareth@...
                Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 05:23:05 +0000

> [...]

                > ooc4: You also (according to the database) have 5817 GP in your stores, meaning you up to close 14,000 in your coffers.
                >

                > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" <nefkler@> wrote:
                >

                > > Gil took Bandrax' strength belt, right? Did anyone grab his +2/+2 ring?
                >

                > > Also, I updated and uploaded the stats xls file I've been keeping. should be up to date with everyone but Karken who it still has as level 6. Lenneral is still level 7, right?
                >
                > > Take a quick look if you have a minutes and let me know if any of your stuff other than hp has changed if ya don't mind.

              • Adam Wallace
                Message 7 of 26 , Dec 1, 2011
                  Ooc: ok, gilby, nefkler and bolgir staying on the boat? Speak up by tomorrow morning or you're left behind!

                  Karken, Nefk has the helmet and Gilby the ring unless one of them offers to you.

                  I will post the trip in tomorrow.

                  To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com

                  To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                  From: naareth@...
                  Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 05:23:05 +0000

> [...]

                  > ooc4: You also (according to the database) have 5817 GP in your stores, meaning you up to close 14,000 in your coffers.
                  >

                  > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" <nefkler@> wrote:
                  >

                  > > Gil took Bandrax' strength belt, right? Did anyone grab his +2/+2 ring?
                  >

                  > > Also, I updated and uploaded the stats xls file I've been keeping. should be up to date with everyone but Karken who it still has as level 6. Lenneral is still level 7, right?
                  >
                  > > Take a quick look if you have a minutes and let me know if any of your stuff other than hp has changed if ya don't mind.

                • nefkler
                  Message 8 of 26 , Dec 2, 2011
                    "Okay, if you all are going in tonight I suppose I'll head in with you. But I think we should try to keep as low a profile as possible and plan on coming back and not spending the night in an inn where we could wake up to a slit throat."
                    He looks to Rebec, "I assume it'd be a wise idea to keep any items that have Skywalker markings hiding or here so as to not draw any undue attention?"

                    --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Czarples <thomasczarples@...> wrote:

                    > Cedric poorly hides a grin with a wry smile and looks over to Bolgir, "Well, we can't let Lodz go alone." He turns to Lodz, "You said something about pricey whores?"
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                  • Greg Downes
                    Message 9 of 26 , Dec 2, 2011

                      Bolgir affirms his friends notion of keeping him out of trouble "I didn't expect any other outcome Cedric, when do we leave?"

                      To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com

                      To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                      From: naareth@...
                      Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 05:23:05 +0000

> [...]

                      > ooc4: You also (according to the database) have 5817 GP in your stores, meaning you up to close 14,000 in your coffers.
                      >

                      > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "nefkler" <nefkler@> wrote:
                      >

                      > > Gil took Bandrax' strength belt, right? Did anyone grab his +2/+2 ring?
                      >

                      > > Also, I updated and uploaded the stats xls file I've been keeping. should be up to date with everyone but Karken who it still has as level 6. Lenneral is still level 7, right?
                      >
                      > > Take a quick look if you have a minutes and let me know if any of your stuff other than hp has changed if ya don't mind.

                    • eirare
                      Message 10 of 26 , Dec 2, 2011
                        Rebec shakes his head.

                        "No, this isn't a lawless place," he says simply. "You'll be ok in your holy gear. I'm wearing mine."

                        He pauses for a second, then adds another line.

                        "Of course, it's going to make you easy to remember if you act loudly, so I'd be more focused on actions than clothing."