Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Sea Elf Surprise

Expand Messages
  • Laws
    Only if we mean to fight them Sudipel, which we do not. Let s destroy their false God and see him grant power to the sorcery then! Let s go, swim like the
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 1, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      "Only if we mean to fight them Sudipel, which we do not. Let's destroy their false God and see him grant power to the sorcery then!

      "Let's go, swim like the blazes, rendevous at the top left hand corner of the first chamber in there. Remeber we are all invisible now, but if someone becomes uninvisble we all have to help him out."


      --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Sudipel Xedniv <sudipel@...> wrote:
      >
      >
      > The wood elf almost as quickly changes his mind. "Svilim told us to take out the sea-devil priests quickly. Rather than wait for them to be alerted to our presence by something within the temple, we should fall on them with the element of surprise. It may be our best chance to keep them from summoning a host of bearasharks."
      >
      > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
      > From: sudipel@...
      > Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 23:14:44 -0400
      > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Sea Elf Surprise
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > "Agreed. We may not be able to move so freely for very much longer," Sudipel says.
      >
      > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
      > From: winterkilled@...
      > Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 12:50:27 +1000
      > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Sea Elf Surprise
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > "No, Gilbearro is right, we should swim over their heads and straight through that door."
      > Lodz swims after the Paladin.
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > On 01/07/2011, at 8:51, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > "Fu?k that! We can swim in right over their heads. Ignore them they are pawns in auch bigger fight, they will run like dogs once we kill the rleaders inside. We only waste time and energy by fighting these outside.
      >
      >
      >
      > "let's go!"
      >
      >
      >
      > and Gil starts to swim toward the tomb, hipefullytp sneak inside.
      >
      > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@> wrote:
      >
      > >
      >
      > > Lodz whispers to Sudipel: "Let's swim closer, and then..... get 'em?"
      >
      > >
      >
      > >
      >
      > >
      >
      > >
      >
      > > On 30/06/2011, at 22:08, Adam Wallace <naareth@> wrote:
      >
      > >
      >
      > > > You move, invisibly, through the camp and slow up near the Tomb.
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > Eight Sahaugin warriors float in the doorway. They're tiny afainst the huge, massive yawning portal which stands fifty feet high.
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > A priest in robes of seaweed that drifts in the current is with them. He wears a necklace of sharks teeth and clutches the skull of a dolphin in a webbed hand. He also looks anxious, staring off to where the host has vanished.
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > More are inside the doors, but the light is poor and you can't make out who or how many, though it's certain that a few more priests are there.
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > The symbol of i'Tarin looms above, glaring down at you all.
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > And, in the distance, a few Sahaugin appear to be straggling back towards the camp... You know time is scarce.
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > Ooc: you're 100m away or so, you can be closer if you wish. tents and the like are all around you...
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > > > From: adrian.read@
      >
      > > > Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:50:56 +1000
      >
      > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Sea Elf Surprise
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > ooc: one shot weapon though? Or do we have reloads?
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Adam Wallace
      >
      > > > Sent: Thursday, 30 June 2011 1:49 PM
      >
      > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Sea Elf Surprise
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > ooc: Harpoons are fired missile weapons.
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > Water breathing has been active almost 2 hours - you don't know how long you have but those with spellcraft think it's going to be at least three or four hours more.
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > > > From: sudipel@
      >
      > > > Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:37:04 -0400
      >
      > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Sea Elf Surprise
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > ooc: how long has passed since we had the spells cast on us?
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > > > From: sudipel@
      >
      > > > Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:34:56 -0400
      >
      > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Sea Elf Surprise
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > "And so it begins," Sudipel murmurs. "Shall we draw near and then set an illusion to further distract those who remain?"
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > ooc: Are the harpoons melee weapons, shot from our bows, or thrown?
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > > > From: naareth@
      >
      > > > Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:20:23 +0000
      >
      > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Sea Elf Surprise
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > Grim and Lodz move about the hollow casting spells, Lodz still ridiculous in his rainbow robe and casting with one hand still clutched around the black, broken gem taken from Gangeauxtras. Soon you're all invisible.
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > Then you wait. But not for too long.
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > Fifteen minutes after they left, the sea elves appear far to the right of your hollow. They swim over the rise, appearing to blunder into the Sahaugin camp. They stop, looking confused, and the camp goes into frenzy!
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > Sahaugin erupt from tents all over the valley, clutching hooked nets and serrated weapons. The elves immediately turn to flee. They appear panicked, and many of the Sahaugin in their fury and blind hatred follow. In minutes, many of the sea devils are gone from the camp.
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > The sahaugin near the temple are not as eager to flee. Though some left, dropping work tools or stone they were moving, the seaweed-wearing priests quickly organised others, and they surround the entrance.
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > You're left, invisible, facing a camp that is essentially empty; and 250m, the tomb that's embedded in the rock shelf. You can see maybe a dozen sahaugin warriors clustered near the doors, and three or four priests there too. They look around, alert...
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > Notice:
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
      >
      > > >
      >
      > > >
      >
      > >
      >
    • nefkler
      What kind of range do we have on these harpoons? Since Lodz is taking middle Nefkler swims to the range of the priest at the barrier on the left and fires,
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 5, 2011
      • 0 Attachment
        "What kind of range do we have on these harpoons?"
        Since Lodz is taking middle Nefkler swims to the range of the priest at the barrier on the left and fires, hoping someone takes the one on the right.


        --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace <naareth@...> wrote:
        >
        >
        > ooc: the 3 priests 100m at the strange barrier are targetted by the spell? Or the 3 below you in the doorway with the 8 guards? I think you mean the 3 at the barrier but just wanted to confirm, cheers.
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > From: winterkilled@...
        > Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 16:59:25 +1000
        > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Sea Elf Surprise
        >
        > Lodz humphs. "All right, Gilby, Krarken hold the door. Everyone else, fire missiles at their backs. On three...."
        >
        > Lodz casts lightning bolt centering it on the middle priest so as to hit as many as possible.
        >
        > On 05/07/2011, at 13:01, Adam Wallace <naareth@...> wrote:
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > ooc: Although, time is now passing.
        >
        > ooc: There is a little seaweed growing near the entrance.
        >
        > ic:
        >
        > You sit in silence, no one replying to Nefkler. Perhaps you're digesting Grim's response but meanwhile, another Round passes, probably bringing more of the Sahaugin back towards the temple.
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > From: naareth@...
        > Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 01:09:23 +0000
        > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Sea Elf Surprise
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > ooc: You're all fine whispering up on top of the roof. When you're ready, please let me know what you're doing.
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > From: nefkler@...
        > Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 13:07:32 -0400
        > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Sea Elf Surprise
        >
        >
        >
        > So we should probably assign priests to each of us and have a couple ready to push back any of the ones that come from the entrance. Plans are good..
        > Do we want to use spells it would it be quieter to sneak down and backstab/slit throats?
        > Worst case scenario I can try to trap some of the guards in seaweed.
        > (ooc: there us seaweed growing under the entrance I assume?)
        >
        >
        > On Jul 3, 2011 11:35 AM, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@...> wrote:
        > > "Sorry, nothing illusion, most my spells were geared towards a surface assault, like flying, and things like that, I had no idea we would be under water and they would be useless." Grim replies.
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of winterkilled
        > > Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 10:06 PM
        > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Sea Elf Surprise
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > > "Good idea." says Lodz. "We can hit these guys with a few volleys of missile fire and then finish them off. Let's do it."
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > > On 02/07/2011, at 18:29, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > > "Grim could your illusion magic create another barrier, like this one? Blocking the doorway and the guards over there? We could position ourselves to kill these priests quickly in the confusion and let the illusion buy us enough time to work out what the real barrier is all about. These Frogmen are not that bright and the illusion seems simple enough."
        > >
        > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" <adrian.read@> wrote:
        > >>
        > >> Lenneral marvels at the sheer size of the room - his initial apprehension at possibly being spotted momentarily gone.
        > >>
        > >> He checks the guards again, and then looks more closely at the three priests before the dividing 'curtain'.
        > >>
        > >> 'Are they trying to bring it down or maintain it?' he silently wonders. He jerks on the tunics of those nearest him that he can feel to spur them forward to better assess what's happening in the middle of the room.
        > >>
        > >> ________________________________
        > >> From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > >> To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > >> Sent: Sat Jul 02 05:41:08 2011
        > >> Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Sea Elf Surprise
        > >>
        > >>
        > >>
        > >> There are a dozen lights, you feel taking them out would be noticeable.
        > >>
        > >> The door guards (below you) are fully focused on the outside although every now and again the priests cast looks back into the room.
        > >>
        > >> You can't make out exactly what the 3 priests inside this huge pillared room are doing way down near the shimmery wall that stands 100m in, but they are active, moving about and busy down there.
        > >>
        > >> > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > >> > From: nefkler@
        > >> > Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 16:24:58 +0000
        > >> > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Sea Elf Surprise
        > >> >
        > >> > If we were to take out some of the lights would it have any effect on making the guards not be able to see to the priests? So that we could theoretically slit their throats without the guards noticing? Or are there so many that we'd have to douse enough of them that they'd notice that something was up and causing them to go dark?
        > >> >
        > >> > Or are the guards/priests at the door not looking in so we could take out those 3 as is?
        > >> >
        > >> >
        > >> >
        > >> >
        > >> >
        > >> > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Adam Wallace <naareth@> wrote:
        > >> > >
        > >> > > You swim, invisibly, like 'the blazes'.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > You push through the sea above the floor, closing quickly on the tomb and its Sahaugin guards. When you get to the huge, yawning doors, you rise up and swim straight over the soldiers and priests, entering the darkness.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > Inside is a huge, rectangular room. It is at least 200m long and 50m wide, and 30m high. The walls, ceiling and floor is white marble.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > Two matching sets of marble columns run floor to ceiling from the door down the middle of the room to the other end. They're every 10m (so 20 x2).
        > >> > >
        > >> > > It is not dark - magically lighted globes are scattered around the columns and throw enough light to illuminate the room as far as you can see.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > The room is obviously full of wAter. But frescos and wall murals are all over the sides of the room. You can't make out details from where you are; theyre gloomy in the shadowy light.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > The room has something weird as well. From the entrance you can see that halfway in (approx 100m) there is a weird shimmery barrier bisecting the room, sort of cutting your half off from the other.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > The Sahaugin have seen it, too. Three Sahaugin priests in their seaweed robes stand near the barrier waving different symbols and staves.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > ooc; you have made it to the doorway undetected; the guards in the doorway are below you all. They're nervous and agitated, looking around but never up at you lot. Lemme know what's next.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > >> > > From: sudipel@
        > >> > > Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 08:47:38 -0400
        > >> > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Sea Elf Surprise
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > Sudipel nods, deferring to the will of the party.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > >> > > From: notfranksplanet@
        > >> > > Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 11:48:15 +0000
        > >> > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Sea Elf Surprise
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > "Only if we mean to fight them Sudipel, which we do not. Let's destroy their false God and see him grant power to the sorcery then!
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > "Let's go, swim like the blazes, rendevous at the top left hand corner of the first chamber in there. Remeber we are all invisible now, but if someone becomes uninvisble we all have to help him out."
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Sudipel Xedniv <sudipel@> wrote:
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > The wood elf almost as quickly changes his mind. "Svilim told us to take out the sea-devil priests quickly. Rather than wait for them to be alerted to our presence by something within the temple, we should fall on them with the element of surprise. It may be our best chance to keep them from summoning a host of bearasharks."
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > From: sudipel@
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 23:14:44 -0400
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Sea Elf Surprise
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > "Agreed. We may not be able to move so freely for very much longer," Sudipel says.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > From: winterkilled@
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 12:50:27 +1000
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Sea Elf Surprise
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > "No, Gilbearro is right, we should swim over their heads and straight through that door."
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > Lodz swims after the Paladin.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > On 01/07/2011, at 8:51, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@> wrote:
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > "Fu?k that! We can swim in right over their heads. Ignore them they are pawns in auch bigger fight, they will run like dogs once we kill the rleaders inside. We only waste time and energy by fighting these outside.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > "let's go!"
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > and Gil starts to swim toward the tomb, hipefullytp sneak inside.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@> wrote:
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > Lodz whispers to Sudipel: "Let's swim closer, and then..... get 'em?"
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > On 30/06/2011, at 22:08, Adam Wallace <naareth@> wrote:
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > You move, invisibly, through the camp and slow up near the Tomb.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Eight Sahaugin warriors float in the doorway. They're tiny afainst the huge, massive yawning portal which stands fifty feet high.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > A priest in robes of seaweed that drifts in the current is with them. He wears a necklace of sharks teeth and clutches the skull of a dolphin in a webbed hand. He also looks anxious, staring off to where the host has vanished.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > More are inside the doors, but the light is poor and you can't make out who or how many, though it's certain that a few more priests are there.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > The symbol of i'Tarin looms above, glaring down at you all.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > And, in the distance, a few Sahaugin appear to be straggling back towards the camp... You know time is scarce.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Ooc: you're 100m away or so, you can be closer if you wish. tents and the like are all around you...
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > From: adrian.read@
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:50:56 +1000
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Sea Elf Surprise
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > ooc: one shot weapon though? Or do we have reloads?
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Adam Wallace
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Sent: Thursday, 30 June 2011 1:49 PM
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Sea Elf Surprise
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > ooc: Harpoons are fired missile weapons.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Water breathing has been active almost 2 hours - you don't know how long you have but those with spellcraft think it's going to be at least three or four hours more.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > From: sudipel@
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:37:04 -0400
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Sea Elf Surprise
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > ooc: how long has passed since we had the spells cast on us?
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > From: sudipel@
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:34:56 -0400
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Sea Elf Surprise
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > "And so it begins," Sudipel murmurs. "Shall we draw near and then set an illusion to further distract those who remain?"
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > ooc: Are the harpoons melee weapons, shot from our bows, or thrown?
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > From: naareth@
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:20:23 +0000
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Sea Elf Surprise
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Grim and Lodz move about the hollow casting spells, Lodz still ridiculous in his rainbow robe and casting with one hand still clutched around the black, broken gem taken from Gangeauxtras. Soon you're all invisible.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Then you wait. But not for too long.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Fifteen minutes after they left, the sea elves appear far to the right of your hollow. They swim over the rise, appearing to blunder into the Sahaugin camp. They stop, looking confused, and the camp goes into frenzy!
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Sahaugin erupt from tents all over the valley, clutching hooked nets and serrated weapons. The elves immediately turn to flee. They appear panicked, and many of the Sahaugin in their fury and blind hatred follow. In minutes, many of the sea devils are gone from the camp.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > The sahaugin near the temple are not as eager to flee. Though some left, dropping work tools or stone they were moving, the seaweed-wearing priests quickly organised others, and they surround the entrance.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > You're left, invisible, facing a camp that is essentially empty; and 250m, the tomb that's embedded in the rock shelf. You can see maybe a dozen sahaugin warriors clustered near the doors, and three or four priests there too. They look around, alert...
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > Notice:
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > > The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> > > >
        > >> > >
        > >> >
        > >> >
        > >> >
        > >> >
        > >> > ------------------------------------
        > >> >
        > >> > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >> >
        > >> >
        > >> >
        > >>
        > >>
        > >> Notice:
        > >>
        > >> The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
        > >>
        > >
        > >
        > >
        >
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.