Re: Altered Course

  • Laws
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 1, 2011
      Gilbearro has been a little sullen since his defeat at the vote on which way to go, Lodz's sudden change of tack threw him a little and since spent much time muttering about the failings of democracy and how a Hereditary Presidency informed by a strom Theocracy makes more sense in these uncertain times, though he did have wide grim for the Admiral when she began talking if laps and falling into them.

      "If this is the will of the group, then of course we go and see the sea elves. Though one would wise to remember that those examples the Prophet poited out, where we 'went off course', each time we followed a path to help another in need. This time we choose to leave the trail for th sole reason of infromation. I think you doubt the power Lord Skywalker has given you and fear is behind this course of action. But I bow to the will of the group.

      "If you wish that I join you as Emmissary of The Skotian Court on this mission then I accept. But I think others my be better for this job."

      --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "READ,Adrian" <adrian.read@...> wrote:

> [...]
    • winterkilled
      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 2, 2011
        Divinations spells at fourth and fifth are a bit thin.

        Lodz asks for Magic Mirror.