Re: During the Day?

  • notfranksplanet
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
      Ok The plan sounds good to me also. Though we could add a wrinkle or two.

      What if Elenhoth had been badly beaten up by bandits in the hills whilst you did your searching. And you captured a bandit or two who did the beating? You present us (Gil and Nef) to the gate guard at the Church yard, telling him to watch us while you get Elenhoth some help inside and summoning the Paladin to deal with us. We kill the guard and then the Paladin in turn. Let the Dusk time Shenanigans begin.

      Or we could go with your plan. I'm easy.

      --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@...> wrote:

      > Ooc: I concur. I'll head in with the elves now looking for Xeteskans, then get into my position to cover the attack.
      >

      > On 01/09/2009, at 15:11, "hurldc" <sudipel@...> wrote:
      >
      > ooc: Elenhoth, Lodz, and I have already been seen in town. Before the assault, I'll head in through the town, along the road, to avoid further suspicion. I say we split up for now, with the three of us together, "looking for the ruins or the Xeterians (whatever the hell those are. ;-) ) In the woods a bit of a ways back down the road away from town. The others should hang together, with plans to meet Elenhoth and Lodz in the woods on the back of the hill a little before dusk. They should stick to the woods and use the ruins explanation if they come across anyone. If the woodcutters are too suspicious and few in number, kill them.
      >
      > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "eirare" <naareth@> wrote:
      > >
      > > ooc:
      > >
      > > So, looks like your plan is universally aclaimed.
      > >
      > > What are you going to do for the day? Just hang out and wait until you make your move?
      > >
      > > What time will you head over and how are you getting to the church? ie Through the town, around the hills etc?
      > >
      > > One thing to note - you can hear distant woodchopping in a few locations so you know people are up and about in the woods around you somewhere.

    • hurldc
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
        ooc: Sounds like a good idea. How are we gonna handle you being armed, though?

        --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "notfranksplanet" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:

        > Ok The plan sounds good to me also. Though we could add a wrinkle or two.
        >
        > What if Elenhoth had been badly beaten up by bandits in the hills whilst you did your searching. And you captured a bandit or two who did the beating? You present us (Gil and Nef) to the gate guard at the Church yard, telling him to watch us while you get Elenhoth some help inside and summoning the Paladin to deal with us. We kill the guard and then the Paladin in turn. Let the Dusk time Shenanigans begin.
        >
        > Or we could go with your plan. I'm easy.
        >

        > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Ooc: I concur. I'll head in with the elves now looking for Xeteskans, then get into my position to cover the attack.
        > >

        > > On 01/09/2009, at 15:11, "hurldc" <sudipel@> wrote:
        > >
        > > ooc: Elenhoth, Lodz, and I have already been seen in town. Before the assault, I'll head in through the town, along the road, to avoid further suspicion. I say we split up for now, with the three of us together, "looking for the ruins or the Xeterians (whatever the hell those are. ;-) ) In the woods a bit of a ways back down the road away from town. The others should hang together, with plans to meet Elenhoth and Lodz in the woods on the back of the hill a little before dusk. They should stick to the woods and use the ruins explanation if they come across anyone. If the woodcutters are too suspicious and few in number, kill them.
        > >
        > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "eirare" <naareth@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > ooc:
        > > >
        > > > So, looks like your plan is universally aclaimed.
        > > >
        > > > What are you going to do for the day? Just hang out and wait until you make your move?
        > > >
        > > > What time will you head over and how are you getting to the church? ie Through the town, around the hills etc?
        > > >
        > > > One thing to note - you can hear distant woodchopping in a few locations so you know people are up and about in the woods around you somewhere.

      • eirare
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
          Ooc: Moving it forward. Didn't hear from a few people but it's been a few days. If there were any big changes, let me know. Sometimes I just need to take a consensus when I haven't heard from everyone after some time.

          ic:

          With plans settled in the afternoon, the groups split up to move to their attack areas.

          Lenneral leads Grim, Nefkler, Karken, Coruanu and Gilbearro through the sparse woods in the hills surrounding the town.

          Sudipel, Elenhoth and Lodz ride back into town from the main road.