Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: It's a Trap!

Expand Messages
  • Laws
    Sorry, I meant that the Dwarf could carry the cash while I carr the Elf, leaving Lodz free to carry himself.
    Message 1 of 99 , Nov 1, 2010
      Sorry, I meant that the Dwarf could carry the cash while I carr the Elf, leaving Lodz free to carry himself.

      --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@...> wrote:
      >
      > "Let's move!" Lodz helps the dwarf carry Spud, still leaning heavily on his cane.
      >
      >
      > On 01/11/2010, at 15:07, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:
      >
      > > "holy sh!t" Gil exclaims as he hears spud go down.
      > >
      > > "dwarf you are on carrying duty" he says to the new comer ax he drops the chest he was carrying and rushes in to grab the stricken elf. Before hoisting him onto a shoulder he stuff the papers from the desk down his shirt.
      > >
      > > "everyone, time to go! Skywalker does not not want us dying here."
      > >
      > > he is then out the door and heading to the sewer.
      > >
      > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "eirare" <naareth@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Sudipel rushes into the room, eyes wide. He stumbles as he enters. Everything is dizzy.
      > > >
      > > > The bed's unmade. There is crap everywhere. On a desk next to the bed are a stack of papers.
      > > >
      > > > There are two chest - he checks. They're locked. He lifts the keyring... but there's something wrong... his hand is now swollen and his arm's on fire... the floor is... the floor.. the...
      > > >
      > > > He crashes to the ground, unconcious, in front of the others right in the middle of the room. He's jerking a little and moaning softly.
      > > >
      > > > .....
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > Upstairs, Lenneral whoops and then calls out his insults at the door.
      > > >
      > > > He doesn't get a direct answer, but he can hear voices... thumping, boots, yelling... it sounds like a lot more than 20 men are entering that room and might be getting ready to rush the hallway...
      > > >
      > > > .....
      > > >
      > > > ((Everyone downstairs - not Grim or Krarken - can hear Lenneral - you have a pretty good idea what is going on up there))
      > > >
      > >
      > >
      >
    • Nefkler Nefkler
      Must go faster. Must go faster. (To Grim and Lodz) Do either of you have any magic or tricks or anything that might fool them into thinking we went right
      Message 99 of 99 , Nov 1, 2010
        "Must go faster. Must go faster."

        (To Grim and Lodz) "Do either of you have any magic or tricks or anything that might fool them into thinking we went right instead of left? Anything that can give us more of a break or thin the herd a little would be quite a nice help."



        On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:19 AM, John Layton <winterkilled@...> wrote:
         

        "Let's move!" Lodz helps the dwarf carry Spud, still leaning heavily on his cane. 


        On 01/11/2010, at 15:07, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:

         

        "holy sh!t" Gil exclaims as he hears spud go down.

        "dwarf you are on carrying duty" he says to the new comer ax he drops the chest he was carrying and rushes in to grab the stricken elf. Before hoisting him onto a shoulder he stuff the papers from the desk down his shirt.

        "everyone, time to go! Skywalker does not not want us dying here."

        he is then out the door and heading to the sewer.

        --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "eirare" <naareth@...> wrote:
        >
        > Sudipel rushes into the room, eyes wide. He stumbles as he enters. Everything is dizzy.
        >
        > The bed's unmade. There is crap everywhere. On a desk next to the bed are a stack of papers.
        >
        > There are two chest - he checks. They're locked. He lifts the keyring... but there's something wrong... his hand is now swollen and his arm's on fire... the floor is... the floor.. the...
        >
        > He crashes to the ground, unconcious, in front of the others right in the middle of the room. He's jerking a little and moaning softly.
        >
        > .....
        >
        >
        > Upstairs, Lenneral whoops and then calls out his insults at the door.
        >
        > He doesn't get a direct answer, but he can hear voices... thumping, boots, yelling... it sounds like a lot more than 20 men are entering that room and might be getting ready to rush the hallway...
        >
        > .....
        >
        > ((Everyone downstairs - not Grim or Krarken - can hear Lenneral - you have a pretty good idea what is going on up there))
        >


      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.