Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller

Expand Messages
  • Christopher Hurld
    Sudipel nods. After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we can find?
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      Sudipel nods.  "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is likely passed.  Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we can find?  If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of that place."


      To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
      From: adrian.read@...
      Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
      Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller

       

      “Again,” mutters Lenneral. “We are blessed.”

       

      From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
      Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
      To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller

       

       

      As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction about the day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.

      After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta… and now that you have achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.

      A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your eyes follow it, no one speaking.

      Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing near your table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers are grey, his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots holed and barely staying together.

      He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.

      "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"

      He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and Sudipel. He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.

      "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his hands. "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep inside. Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow and my head fogged."

      His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he speaks he looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days grow to an end.

      "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on so very much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand… truly gone. I miss them.

      "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust me. It must happen. For me. For them.

      "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the forest shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there are many waiting to take me when I stumble.

      "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My new friends too.

      "I need their help."

      He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When his old grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But you also see that they hold fear.

      You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not. Then the old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand, picks up his pack.

      He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.

      Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn. Sounds you didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears – the thud-thud-thud of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of the innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog – and your tongues are free again.

      Notice:The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.

    • Sean Giovanello
      I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting at night is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we will all need
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        "I would prefer to go during the light of day.  My vision fighting at night is not what some of our allies and enemies might be.  My guess is we will all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."

        On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@...> wrote:
         

        Sudipel nods.  "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is likely passed.  Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we can find?  If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of that place."


        To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        From: adrian.read@...
        Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
        Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller


         

        “Again,” mutters Lenneral. “We are blessed.”

         

        From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
        Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
        To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller

         

         

        As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction about the day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.

        After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta… and now that you have achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.

        A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your eyes follow it, no one speaking.

        Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing near your table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers are grey, his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots holed and barely staying together.

        He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.

        "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"

        He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and Sudipel. He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.

        "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his hands. "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep inside. Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow and my head fogged."

        His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he speaks he looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days grow to an end.

        "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on so very much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand… truly gone. I miss them.

        "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust me. It must happen. For me. For them.

        "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the forest shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there are many waiting to take me when I stumble.

        "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My new friends too.

        "I need their help."

        He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When his old grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But you also see that they hold fear.

        You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not. Then the old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand, picks up his pack.

        He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.

        Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn. Sounds you didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears – the thud-thud-thud of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of the innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog – and your tongues are free again.

        Notice:The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.


      • Greg Downes
        How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so before the rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone comes in and out
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 1, 2010
        • 0 Attachment

          “How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so before the rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone comes in and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if the building is being watched when you guys arrive.  Anyone want to come with me?”

           

          “This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how about 2 of you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for 30 seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance to notice?”

           

          From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean Giovanello
          Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
          To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller

           

           

          "I would prefer to go during the light of day.  My vision fighting at night is not what some of our allies and enemies might be.  My guess is we will all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."

          On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@...> wrote:

           

          Sudipel nods.  "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is likely passed.  Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we can find?  If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of that place."


          To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
          From: adrian.read@...
          Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
          Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller



           

           

          “Again,” mutters Lenneral. “We are blessed.”

           

          From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
          Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
          To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller

           

           

          As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction about the day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.

          After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta… and now that you have achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.

          A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your eyes follow it, no one speaking.

          Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing near your table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers are grey, his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots holed and barely staying together.

          He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.

          "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"

          He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and Sudipel. He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.

          "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his hands. "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep inside. Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow and my head fogged."

          His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he speaks he looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days grow to an end.

          "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on so very much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand… truly gone. I miss them.

          "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust me. It must happen. For me. For them.

          "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the forest shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there are many waiting to take me when I stumble.

          "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My new friends too.

          "I need their help."

          He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When his old grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But you also see that they hold fear.

          You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not. Then the old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand, picks up his pack.

          He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.

          Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn. Sounds you didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears – the thud-thud-thud of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of the innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog – and your tongues are free again.

          Notice: The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.

           

           

        • Laws
          More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely they will
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 2, 2010
          • 0 Attachment
            "More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely they will spot you then you them, better we go in force."


            --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@...> wrote:
            >
            > "How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so before the
            > rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone comes in
            > and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if the
            > building is being watched when you guys arrive. Anyone want to come with
            > me?"
            >
            >
            >
            > "This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how about 2 of
            > you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for 30
            > seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance to
            > notice?"
            >
            >
            >
            > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
            > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean Giovanello
            > Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
            > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > "I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting at night
            > is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we will
            > all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."
            >
            > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            >
            >
            > Sudipel nods. "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is
            > likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we
            > can find? If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of that
            > place."
            >
            > _____
            >
            > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
            > From: adrian.read@...
            > Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
            > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > "Again," mutters Lenneral. "We are blessed."
            >
            >
            >
            > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
            > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
            > Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
            > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction about the
            > day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.
            >
            > After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta. and now that you have
            > achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.
            >
            > A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your eyes
            > follow it, no one speaking.
            >
            > Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing near your
            > table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers are grey,
            > his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots holed and
            > barely staying together.
            >
            > He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.
            >
            > "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"
            >
            > He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and Sudipel.
            > He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.
            >
            > "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his hands.
            > "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep inside.
            > Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow and my
            > head fogged."
            >
            > His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he speaks he
            > looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days grow to an
            > end.
            >
            > "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on so very
            > much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand. truly gone. I miss
            > them.
            >
            > "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust me. It
            > must happen. For me. For them.
            >
            > "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the forest
            > shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there are many
            > waiting to take me when I stumble.
            >
            > "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My new
            > friends too.
            >
            > "I need their help."
            >
            > He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When his old
            > grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But you also
            > see that they hold fear.
            >
            > You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not. Then the
            > old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand, picks up his
            > pack.
            >
            > He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.
            >
            > Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn. Sounds you
            > didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears - the thud-thud-thud
            > of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of the
            > innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog - and your
            > tongues are free again.
            >
            > Notice: The information contained in this email message and any attached
            > files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
            > professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
            > disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this
            > email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard
            > on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all
            > copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
            >
          • John Layton
            Lodz looks at Gilby. That s stupid. He turns to Grim. How about I go with you? I ll be invisible. Let s go. He turns to leave the inn.
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 2, 2010
            • 0 Attachment
              Lodz looks at Gilby. "That's stupid."

              He turns to Grim. "How about I go with you? I'll be invisible. Let's go."

              He turns to leave the inn. 




              On 02/10/2010, at 18:33, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:

               

              "More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely they will spot you then you them, better we go in force."

              --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@...> wrote:
              >
              > "How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so before the
              > rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone comes in
              > and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if the
              > building is being watched when you guys arrive. Anyone want to come with
              > me?"
              >
              >
              >
              > "This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how about 2 of
              > you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for 30
              > seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance to
              > notice?"
              >
              >
              >
              > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
              > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean Giovanello
              > Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
              > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > "I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting at night
              > is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we will
              > all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."
              >
              > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              >
              >
              > Sudipel nods. "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is
              > likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we
              > can find? If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of that
              > place."
              >
              > _____
              >
              > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
              > From: adrian.read@...
              > Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
              > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > "Again," mutters Lenneral. "We are blessed."
              >
              >
              >
              > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
              > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
              > Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
              > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction about the
              > day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.
              >
              > After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta. and now that you have
              > achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.
              >
              > A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your eyes
              > follow it, no one speaking.
              >
              > Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing near your
              > table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers are grey,
              > his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots holed and
              > barely staying together.
              >
              > He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.
              >
              > "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"
              >
              > He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and Sudipel.
              > He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.
              >
              > "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his hands.
              > "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep inside.
              > Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow and my
              > head fogged."
              >
              > His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he speaks he
              > looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days grow to an
              > end.
              >
              > "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on so very
              > much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand. truly gone. I miss
              > them.
              >
              > "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust me. It
              > must happen. For me. For them.
              >
              > "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the forest
              > shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there are many
              > waiting to take me when I stumble.
              >
              > "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My new
              > friends too.
              >
              > "I need their help."
              >
              > He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When his old
              > grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But you also
              > see that they hold fear.
              >
              > You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not. Then the
              > old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand, picks up his
              > pack.
              >
              > He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.
              >
              > Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn. Sounds you
              > didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears - the thud-thud-thud
              > of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of the
              > innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog - and your
              > tongues are free again.
              >
              > Notice: The information contained in this email message and any attached
              > files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
              > professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
              > disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this
              > email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard
              > on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all
              > copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
              >

            • Laws
              Gilbearro Throws his beer tankard at the back of Lodz s head as it turns to leave. (Thac0 13 +3Dmg) Don t call me stupid! He roars rather ironically. All
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 2, 2010
              • 0 Attachment
                Gilbearro Throws his beer tankard at the back of Lodz's head as it turns to leave. (Thac0 13 +3Dmg)

                "Don't call me stupid!" He roars rather ironically.

                "All you people seek to do is delay, Delay, Delay DELAY! Well I've had Jack of it! We are here in Tanalasta, we have a job to do, lets get it done! I won't be left to sit around again while you people do god knows what at that Inn! The time for waiting and watching has passed, if you wanted to watch the Inn we could done that last night, no body wanted to, so now we go and we go together.

                "I don't know what you fear from going there, but I know it is Vader's will that keeps us from our mission. No more."

                Gilbearro already on his feet from throwing his mug gathers his things to go.

                --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@...> wrote:
                >
                > Lodz looks at Gilby. "That's stupid."
                >
                > He turns to Grim. "How about I go with you? I'll be invisible. Let's go."
                >
                > He turns to leave the inn.
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > On 02/10/2010, at 18:33, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:
                >
                > > "More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely they will spot you then you them, better we go in force."
                > >
                > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > "How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so before the
                > > > rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone comes in
                > > > and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if the
                > > > building is being watched when you guys arrive. Anyone want to come with
                > > > me?"
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > > "This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how about 2 of
                > > > you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for 30
                > > > seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance to
                > > > notice?"
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean Giovanello
                > > > Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
                > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                > > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > > "I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting at night
                > > > is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we will
                > > > all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."
                > > >
                > > > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@>
                > > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > > Sudipel nods. "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is
                > > > likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we
                > > > can find? If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of that
                > > > place."
                > > >
                > > > _____
                > > >
                > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                > > > From: adrian.read@
                > > > Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
                > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > > "Again," mutters Lenneral. "We are blessed."
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
                > > > Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
                > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > >
                > > > As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction about the
                > > > day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.
                > > >
                > > > After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta. and now that you have
                > > > achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.
                > > >
                > > > A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your eyes
                > > > follow it, no one speaking.
                > > >
                > > > Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing near your
                > > > table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers are grey,
                > > > his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots holed and
                > > > barely staying together.
                > > >
                > > > He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.
                > > >
                > > > "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"
                > > >
                > > > He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and Sudipel.
                > > > He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.
                > > >
                > > > "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his hands.
                > > > "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep inside.
                > > > Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow and my
                > > > head fogged."
                > > >
                > > > His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he speaks he
                > > > looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days grow to an
                > > > end.
                > > >
                > > > "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on so very
                > > > much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand. truly gone. I miss
                > > > them.
                > > >
                > > > "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust me. It
                > > > must happen. For me. For them.
                > > >
                > > > "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the forest
                > > > shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there are many
                > > > waiting to take me when I stumble.
                > > >
                > > > "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My new
                > > > friends too.
                > > >
                > > > "I need their help."
                > > >
                > > > He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When his old
                > > > grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But you also
                > > > see that they hold fear.
                > > >
                > > > You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not. Then the
                > > > old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand, picks up his
                > > > pack.
                > > >
                > > > He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.
                > > >
                > > > Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn. Sounds you
                > > > didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears - the thud-thud-thud
                > > > of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of the
                > > > innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog - and your
                > > > tongues are free again.
                > > >
                > > > Notice: The information contained in this email message and any attached
                > > > files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
                > > > professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
                > > > disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this
                > > > email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard
                > > > on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all
                > > > copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                > > >
                > >
                > >
                >
              • Adam Wallace
                Ooc: uh ok. Ic: The tankard hits lodz and the mage stumbles at the doorway if the Inn(-4 to lodz)... There is silence for a second and then the barmaid starts
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 2, 2010
                • 0 Attachment
                  Ooc: uh ok.

                  Ic:

                  The tankard hits lodz and the mage stumbles at the doorway if the Inn(-4 to lodz)... There is silence for a second and then the barmaid starts yelling at you to leave as lodz cradles a hrad bleeding from a heavy goblet that smashed into him from behind from someone he may have mistakenly assumed was a friend.

                  > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: notfranksplanet@yahoo.com.au
                  > Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:39:47 +0000
                  > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller
                  >
                  > Gilbearro Throws his beer tankard at the back of Lodz's head as it turns to leave. (Thac0 13 +3Dmg)
                  >
                  > "Don't call me stupid!" He roars rather ironically.
                  >
                  > "All you people seek to do is delay, Delay, Delay DELAY! Well I've had Jack of it! We are here in Tanalasta, we have a job to do, lets get it done! I won't be left to sit around again while you people do god knows what at that Inn! The time for waiting and watching has passed, if you wanted to watch the Inn we could done that last night, no body wanted to, so now we go and we go together.
                  >
                  > "I don't know what you fear from going there, but I know it is Vader's will that keeps us from our mission. No more."
                  >
                  > Gilbearro already on his feet from throwing his mug gathers his things to go.
                  >
                  > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Lodz looks at Gilby. "That's stupid."
                  > >
                  > > He turns to Grim. "How about I go with you? I'll be invisible. Let's go."
                  > >
                  > > He turns to leave the inn.
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > > On 02/10/2010, at 18:33, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > "More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely they will spot you then you them, better we go in force."
                  > > >
                  > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@> wrote:
                  > > > >
                  > > > > "How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so before the
                  > > > > rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone comes in
                  > > > > and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if the
                  > > > > building is being watched when you guys arrive. Anyone want to come with
                  > > > > me?"
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > > "This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how about 2 of
                  > > > > you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for 30
                  > > > > seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance to
                  > > > > notice?"
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                  > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean Giovanello
                  > > > > Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
                  > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                  > > > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > > "I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting at night
                  > > > > is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we will
                  > > > > all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."
                  > > > >
                  > > > > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@>
                  > > > > wrote:
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > > Sudipel nods. "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is
                  > > > > likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we
                  > > > > can find? If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of that
                  > > > > place."
                  > > > >
                  > > > > _____
                  > > > >
                  > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                  > > > > From: adrian.read@
                  > > > > Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
                  > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > > "Again," mutters Lenneral. "We are blessed."
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                  > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
                  > > > > Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
                  > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                  > > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > >
                  > > > > As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction about the
                  > > > > day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta. and now that you have
                  > > > > achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your eyes
                  > > > > follow it, no one speaking.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing near your
                  > > > > table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers are grey,
                  > > > > his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots holed and
                  > > > > barely staying together.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"
                  > > > >
                  > > > > He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and Sudipel.
                  > > > > He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his hands.
                  > > > > "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep inside.
                  > > > > Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow and my
                  > > > > head fogged."
                  > > > >
                  > > > > His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he speaks he
                  > > > > looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days grow to an
                  > > > > end.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on so very
                  > > > > much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand. truly gone. I miss
                  > > > > them.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust me. It
                  > > > > must happen. For me. For them.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the forest
                  > > > > shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there are many
                  > > > > waiting to take me when I stumble.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My new
                  > > > > friends too.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > "I need their help."
                  > > > >
                  > > > > He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When his old
                  > > > > grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But you also
                  > > > > see that they hold fear.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not. Then the
                  > > > > old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand, picks up his
                  > > > > pack.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn. Sounds you
                  > > > > didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears - the thud-thud-thud
                  > > > > of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of the
                  > > > > innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog - and your
                  > > > > tongues are free again.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > Notice: The information contained in this email message and any attached
                  > > > > files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
                  > > > > professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
                  > > > > disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this
                  > > > > email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard
                  > > > > on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all
                  > > > > copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                  > > > >
                  > > >
                  > > >
                  > >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > ------------------------------------
                  >
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  >
                  > <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
                  > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/
                  >
                  > <*> Your email settings:
                  > Individual Email | Traditional
                  >
                  > <*> To change settings online go to:
                  > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/join
                  > (Yahoo! ID required)
                  >
                  > <*> To change settings via email:
                  > elmspyrcathedral-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  > elmspyrcathedral-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
                  >
                  > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                  > elmspyrcathedral-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                  >
                  > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
                  > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                  >
                • Sean Giovanello
                  KArken looks at Gilby and says easy chief. No need to shed blood over this. Lets all go now and deal with this. We have grown much since our first meeting
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 2, 2010
                  • 0 Attachment
                    KArken looks at Gilby and says "easy chief.  No need to shed blood over this.  Lets all go now and deal with this.  We have grown much since our first meeting as a group.  It is time to get some payback and I believe we are ready to do just that.  Karken stands, ready to follow Gilby and other others out the door.


                    On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Adam Wallace <naareth@...> wrote:
                     

                    Ooc: uh ok.

                    Ic:

                    The tankard hits lodz and the mage stumbles at the doorway if the Inn(-4 to lodz)... There is silence for a second and then the barmaid starts yelling at you to leave as lodz cradles a hrad bleeding from a heavy goblet that smashed into him from behind from someone he may have mistakenly assumed was a friend.

                    > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: notfranksplanet@...
                    > Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:39:47 +0000
                    > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller


                    >
                    > Gilbearro Throws his beer tankard at the back of Lodz's head as it turns to leave. (Thac0 13 +3Dmg)
                    >
                    > "Don't call me stupid!" He roars rather ironically.
                    >
                    > "All you people seek to do is delay, Delay, Delay DELAY! Well I've had Jack of it! We are here in Tanalasta, we have a job to do, lets get it done! I won't be left to sit around again while you people do god knows what at that Inn! The time for waiting and watching has passed, if you wanted to watch the Inn we could done that last night, no body wanted to, so now we go and we go together.
                    >
                    > "I don't know what you fear from going there, but I know it is Vader's will that keeps us from our mission. No more."
                    >
                    > Gilbearro already on his feet from throwing his mug gathers his things to go.
                    >
                    > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Lodz looks at Gilby. "That's stupid."
                    > >
                    > > He turns to Grim. "How about I go with you? I'll be invisible. Let's go."
                    > >
                    > > He turns to leave the inn.
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > On 02/10/2010, at 18:33, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > "More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely they will spot you then you them, better we go in force."
                    > > >
                    > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@> wrote:
                    > > > >
                    > > > > "How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so before the
                    > > > > rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone comes in
                    > > > > and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if the
                    > > > > building is being watched when you guys arrive. Anyone want to come with
                    > > > > me?"
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > > "This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how about 2 of
                    > > > > you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for 30
                    > > > > seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance to
                    > > > > notice?"
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                    > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean Giovanello
                    > > > > Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
                    > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                    > > > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > > "I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting at night
                    > > > > is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we will
                    > > > > all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."
                    > > > >
                    > > > > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@>
                    > > > > wrote:
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > > Sudipel nods. "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is
                    > > > > likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we
                    > > > > can find? If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of that
                    > > > > place."
                    > > > >
                    > > > > _____
                    > > > >
                    > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                    > > > > From: adrian.read@
                    > > > > Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
                    > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > > "Again," mutters Lenneral. "We are blessed."
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                    > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
                    > > > > Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
                    > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                    > > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > >
                    > > > > As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction about the
                    > > > > day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta. and now that you have
                    > > > > achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your eyes
                    > > > > follow it, no one speaking.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing near your
                    > > > > table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers are grey,
                    > > > > his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots holed and
                    > > > > barely staying together.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"
                    > > > >
                    > > > > He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and Sudipel.
                    > > > > He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his hands.
                    > > > > "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep inside.
                    > > > > Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow and my
                    > > > > head fogged."
                    > > > >
                    > > > > His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he speaks he
                    > > > > looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days grow to an
                    > > > > end.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on so very
                    > > > > much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand. truly gone. I miss
                    > > > > them.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust me. It
                    > > > > must happen. For me. For them.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the forest
                    > > > > shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there are many
                    > > > > waiting to take me when I stumble.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My new
                    > > > > friends too.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > "I need their help."
                    > > > >
                    > > > > He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When his old
                    > > > > grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But you also
                    > > > > see that they hold fear.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not. Then the
                    > > > > old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand, picks up his
                    > > > > pack.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn. Sounds you
                    > > > > didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears - the thud-thud-thud
                    > > > > of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of the
                    > > > > innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog - and your
                    > > > > tongues are free again.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > Notice: The information contained in this email message and any attached
                    > > > > files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
                    > > > > professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
                    > > > > disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this
                    > > > > email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard
                    > > > > on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all
                    > > > > copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                    > > > >
                    > > >
                    > > >
                    > >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > ------------------------------------
                    >
                    > Yahoo! Groups Links
                    >
                    > <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
                    > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/
                    >
                    > <*> Your email settings:
                    > Individual Email | Traditional
                    >
                    > <*> To change settings online go to:
                    > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/join
                    > (Yahoo! ID required)
                    >
                    > <*> To change settings via email:
                    > elmspyrcathedral-digest@yahoogroups.com
                    > elmspyrcathedral-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
                    >
                    > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                    > elmspyrcathedral-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                    >
                    > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
                    > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                    >


                  • Christopher Hurld
                    Sudipel rushes over to Lodz, supporting him as he stumbles. He looks back over his shoulder, face nearly white with rage. You re as much a threat to our
                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 2, 2010
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Sudipel rushes over to Lodz, supporting him as he stumbles.  He looks back over his shoulder, face nearly white with rage.

                      "You're as much a threat to our mission as Vader's will itself.  You nearly caused a riot with the guards when we first got here, and after we had agreed that we would be aided by a low profile in finding and punishing those who arranged the attacks.  And now you raise your hand to a member of our own band, one chosen by Skywalker's own hand.  How dare you treat our Lord so cheaply?!?"

                      "Young knight, you lack the wisdom to recognize Skywalker's will from your own petty fears and hatreds.  Unfortunately, it is a problem common among His paladins.  Be careful that you not backslide into doing Vader's own will."

                      "You should find a church to meditate on what you have done here today, for you're in no shape right now to do His work."

                      Sudipel collects himself and turns to the barmaid.  "My apologies, Miss.  These are trying times and even friends are sometimes short with each other."


                      To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                      From: naareth@...
                      Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 14:31:12 +0000
                      Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller

                       
                      Ooc: uh ok.

                      Ic:

                      The tankard hits lodz and the mage stumbles at the doorway if the Inn(-4 to lodz)... There is silence for a second and then the barmaid starts yelling at you to leave as lodz cradles a hrad bleeding from a heavy goblet that smashed into him from behind from someone he may have mistakenly assumed was a friend.

                      > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                      > From: notfranksplanet@...
                      > Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:39:47 +0000
                      > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller
                      >
                      > Gilbearro Throws his beer tankard at the back of Lodz's head as it turns to leave. (Thac0 13 +3Dmg)
                      >
                      > "Don't call me stupid!" He roars rather ironically.
                      >
                      > "All you people seek to do is delay, Delay, Delay DELAY! Well I've had Jack of it! We are here in Tanalasta, we have a job to do, lets get it done! I won't be left to sit around again while you people do god knows what at that Inn! The time for waiting and watching has passed, if you wanted to watch the Inn we could done that last night, no body wanted to, so now we go and we go together.
                      >
                      > "I don't know what you fear from going there, but I know it is Vader's will that keeps us from our mission. No more."
                      >
                      > Gilbearro already on his feet from throwing his mug gathers his things to go.
                      >
                      > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Lodz looks at Gilby. "That's stupid."
                      > >
                      > > He turns to Grim. "How about I go with you? I'll be invisible. Let's go."
                      > >
                      > > He turns to leave the inn.
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > > On 02/10/2010, at 18:33, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > "More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely they will spot you then you them, better we go in force."
                      > > >
                      > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@> wrote:
                      > > > >
                      > > > > "How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so before the
                      > > > > rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone comes in
                      > > > > and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if the
                      > > > > building is being watched when you guys arrive. Anyone want to come with
                      > > > > me?"
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > > "This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how about 2 of
                      > > > > you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for 30
                      > > > > seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance to
                      > > > > notice?"
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                      > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean Giovanello
                      > > > > Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
                      > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                      > > > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > > "I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting at night
                      > > > > is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we will
                      > > > > all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."
                      > > > >
                      > > > > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@>
                      > > > > wrote:
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > > Sudipel nods. "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is
                      > > > > likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we
                      > > > > can find? If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of that
                      > > > > place."
                      > > > >
                      > > > > _____
                      > > > >
                      > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                      > > > > From: adrian.read@
                      > > > > Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
                      > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > > "Again," mutters Lenneral. "We are blessed."
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                      > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
                      > > > > Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
                      > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                      > > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > > As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction about the
                      > > > > day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta. and now that you have
                      > > > > achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your eyes
                      > > > > follow it, no one speaking.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing near your
                      > > > > table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers are grey,
                      > > > > his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots holed and
                      > > > > barely staying together.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"
                      > > > >
                      > > > > He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and Sudipel.
                      > > > > He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his hands.
                      > > > > "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep inside.
                      > > > > Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow and my
                      > > > > head fogged."
                      > > > >
                      > > > > His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he speaks he
                      > > > > looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days grow to an
                      > > > > end.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on so very
                      > > > > much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand. truly gone. I miss
                      > > > > them.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust me. It
                      > > > > must happen. For me. For them.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the forest
                      > > > > shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there are many
                      > > > > waiting to take me when I stumble.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My new
                      > > > > friends too.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > "I need their help."
                      > > > >
                      > > > > He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When his old
                      > > > > grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But you also
                      > > > > see that they hold fear.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not. Then the
                      > > > > old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand, picks up his
                      > > > > pack.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn. Sounds you
                      > > > > didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears - the thud-thud-thud
                      > > > > of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of the
                      > > > > innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog - and your
                      > > > > tongues are free again.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > Notice: The information contained in this email message and any attached
                      > > > > files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
                      > > > > professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
                      > > > > disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this
                      > > > > email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard
                      > > > > on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all
                      > > > > copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                      > > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      > ------------------------------------
                      >
                      > Yahoo! Groups Links
                      >
                      > <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
                      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/
                      >
                      > <*> Your email settings:
                      > Individual Email | Traditional
                      >
                      > <*> To change settings online go to:
                      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/join
                      > (Yahoo! ID required)
                      >
                      > <*> To change settings via email:
                      > elmspyrcathedral-digest@yahoogroups.com
                      > elmspyrcathedral-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
                      >
                      > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                      > elmspyrcathedral-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                      >
                      > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
                      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                      >

                    • John Layton
                      Lodz, dazed and in pain, mumbles thanks to Sudipel for helping him.
                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 2, 2010
                      • 0 Attachment
                        Lodz, dazed and in pain, mumbles thanks to Sudipel for helping him. 




                        On 03/10/2010, at 3:24, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@...> wrote:

                         

                        Sudipel rushes over to Lodz, supporting him as he stumbles.  He looks back over his shoulder, face nearly white with rage.

                        "You're as much a threat to our mission as Vader's will itself.  You nearly caused a riot with the guards when we first got here, and after we had agreed that we would be aided by a low profile in finding and punishing those who arranged the attacks.  And now you raise your hand to a member of our own band, one chosen by Skywalker's own hand.  How dare you treat our Lord so cheaply?!?"

                        "Young knight, you lack the wisdom to recognize Skywalker's will from your own petty fears and hatreds.  Unfortunately, it is a problem common among His paladins.  Be careful that you not backslide into doing Vader's own will."

                        "You should find a church to meditate on what you have done here today, for you're in no shape right now to do His work."

                        Sudipel collects himself and turns to the barmaid.  "My apologies, Miss.  These are trying times and even friends are sometimes short with each other."


                        To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                        From: naareth@...
                        Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 14:31:12 +0000
                        Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller

                         
                        Ooc: uh ok.

                        Ic:

                        The tankard hits lodz and the mage stumbles at the doorway if the Inn(-4 to lodz)... There is silence for a second and then the barmaid starts yelling at you to leave as lodz cradles a hrad bleeding from a heavy goblet that smashed into him from behind from someone he may have mistakenly assumed was a friend.

                        > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                        > From: notfranksplanet@...
                        > Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:39:47 +0000
                        > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller
                        >
                        > Gilbearro Throws his beer tankard at the back of Lodz's head as it turns to leave. (Thac0 13 +3Dmg)
                        >
                        > "Don't call me stupid!" He roars rather ironically.
                        >
                        > "All you people seek to do is delay, Delay, Delay DELAY! Well I've had Jack of it! We are here in Tanalasta, we have a job to do, lets get it done! I won't be left to sit around again while you people do god knows what at that Inn! The time for waiting and watching has passed, if you wanted to watch the Inn we could done that last night, no body wanted to, so now we go and we go together.
                        >
                        > "I don't know what you fear from going there, but I know it is Vader's will that keeps us from our mission. No more."
                        >
                        > Gilbearro already on his feet from throwing his mug gathers his things to go.
                        >
                        > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Lodz looks at Gilby. "That's stupid."
                        > >
                        > > He turns to Grim. "How about I go with you? I'll be invisible. Let's go."
                        > >
                        > > He turns to leave the inn.
                        > >
                        > >
                        > >
                        > >
                        > > On 02/10/2010, at 18:33, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > "More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely they will spot you then you them, better we go in force."
                        > > >
                        > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@> wrote:
                        > > > >
                        > > > > "How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so before the
                        > > > > rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone comes in
                        > > > > and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if the
                        > > > > building is being watched when you guys arrive. Anyone want to come with
                        > > > > me?"
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > > "This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how about 2 of
                        > > > > you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for 30
                        > > > > seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance to
                        > > > > notice?"
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                        > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean Giovanello
                        > > > > Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
                        > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                        > > > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > > "I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting at night
                        > > > > is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we will
                        > > > > all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."
                        > > > >
                        > > > > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@>
                        > > > > wrote:
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > > Sudipel nods. "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is
                        > > > > likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we
                        > > > > can find? If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of that
                        > > > > place."
                        > > > >
                        > > > > _____
                        > > > >
                        > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                        > > > > From: adrian.read@
                        > > > > Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
                        > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > > "Again," mutters Lenneral. "We are blessed."
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                        > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
                        > > > > Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
                        > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                        > > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > > As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction about the
                        > > > > day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta. and now that you have
                        > > > > achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your eyes
                        > > > > follow it, no one speaking.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing near your
                        > > > > table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers are grey,
                        > > > > his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots holed and
                        > > > > barely staying together.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"
                        > > > >
                        > > > > He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and Sudipel.
                        > > > > He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his hands.
                        > > > > "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep inside.
                        > > > > Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow and my
                        > > > > head fogged."
                        > > > >
                        > > > > His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he speaks he
                        > > > > looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days grow to an
                        > > > > end.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on so very
                        > > > > much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand. truly gone. I miss
                        > > > > them.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust me. It
                        > > > > must happen. For me. For them.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the forest
                        > > > > shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there are many
                        > > > > waiting to take me when I stumble.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My new
                        > > > > friends too.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > "I need their help."
                        > > > >
                        > > > > He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When his old
                        > > > > grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But you also
                        > > > > see that they hold fear.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not. Then the
                        > > > > old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand, picks up his
                        > > > > pack.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn. Sounds you
                        > > > > didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears - the thud-thud-thud
                        > > > > of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of the
                        > > > > innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog - and your
                        > > > > tongues are free again.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > Notice: The information contained in this email message and any attached
                        > > > > files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
                        > > > > professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
                        > > > > disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this
                        > > > > email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard
                        > > > > on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all
                        > > > > copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                        > > > >
                        > > >
                        > > >
                        > >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        > ------------------------------------
                        >
                        > Yahoo! Groups Links
                        >
                        > <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
                        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/
                        >
                        > <*> Your email settings:
                        > Individual Email | Traditional
                        >
                        > <*> To change settings online go to:
                        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elmspyrcathedral/join
                        > (Yahoo! ID required)
                        >
                        > <*> To change settings via email:
                        > elmspyrcathedral-digest@yahoogroups.com
                        > elmspyrcathedral-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
                        >
                        > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                        > elmspyrcathedral-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                        >
                        > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
                        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                        >

                      • Laws
                        Shaking with rage at Sudipel s rebuke of him, clearly incredulous that he would be accused of such things it is clear on his face that he wishes he could
                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 3, 2010
                        • 0 Attachment
                          Shaking with rage at Sudipel's rebuke of him, clearly incredulous that he would be accused of such things it is clear on his face that he wishes he could recall the thrown goblet only so he could throw it again. It is Kraken's words that allow him to pause and catch a breathe, perhapes to breathe a little sanity back into this frustrated youth.

                          "It is not you who decide what I should or should not do Sudipel. Nor for you to judge me or any other who works skywalker's will. Though I am sure you would be keen to have me away, I will be joining you today.

                          "YOu speak of finding those responsible. fine let's have at it and cease these constant delays. Lodz will forgive me in time, as I have him, or else I will answer to Skywalker for the wrong I have done. I am not scared of that, he chose me as I am.Lets go."

                          --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@...> wrote:
                          >
                          >
                          > Sudipel rushes over to Lodz, supporting him as he stumbles. He looks back over his shoulder, face nearly white with rage.
                          >
                          > "You're as much a threat to our mission as Vader's will itself. You nearly caused a riot with the guards when we first got here, and after we had agreed that we would be aided by a low profile in finding and punishing those who arranged the attacks. And now you raise your hand to a member of our own band, one chosen by Skywalker's own hand. How dare you treat our Lord so cheaply?!?"
                          >
                          > "Young knight, you lack the wisdom to recognize Skywalker's will from your own petty fears and hatreds. Unfortunately, it is a problem common among His paladins. Be careful that you not backslide into doing Vader's own will."
                          >
                          > "You should find a church to meditate on what you have done here today, for you're in no shape right now to do His work."
                          >
                          > Sudipel collects himself and turns to the barmaid. "My apologies, Miss. These are trying times and even friends are sometimes short with each other."
                          >
                          > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                          > From: naareth@...
                          > Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 14:31:12 +0000
                          > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          > Ooc: uh ok.
                          >
                          > Ic:
                          >
                          > The tankard hits lodz and the mage stumbles at the doorway if the Inn(-4 to lodz)... There is silence for a second and then the barmaid starts yelling at you to leave as lodz cradles a hrad bleeding from a heavy goblet that smashed into him from behind from someone he may have mistakenly assumed was a friend.
                          >
                          > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                          > > From: notfranksplanet@...
                          > > Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:39:47 +0000
                          > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller
                          > >
                          > > Gilbearro Throws his beer tankard at the back of Lodz's head as it turns to leave. (Thac0 13 +3Dmg)
                          > >
                          > > "Don't call me stupid!" He roars rather ironically.
                          > >
                          > > "All you people seek to do is delay, Delay, Delay DELAY! Well I've had Jack of it! We are here in Tanalasta, we have a job to do, lets get it done! I won't be left to sit around again while you people do god knows what at that Inn! The time for waiting and watching has passed, if you wanted to watch the Inn we could done that last night, no body wanted to, so now we go and we go together.
                          > >
                          > > "I don't know what you fear from going there, but I know it is Vader's will that keeps us from our mission. No more."
                          > >
                          > > Gilbearro already on his feet from throwing his mug gathers his things to go.
                          > >
                          > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > Lodz looks at Gilby. "That's stupid."
                          > > >
                          > > > He turns to Grim. "How about I go with you? I'll be invisible. Let's go."
                          > > >
                          > > > He turns to leave the inn.
                          > > >
                          > > >
                          > > >
                          > > >
                          > > > On 02/10/2010, at 18:33, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > > "More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely they will spot you then you them, better we go in force."
                          > > > >
                          > > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@> wrote:
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > "How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so before the
                          > > > > > rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone comes in
                          > > > > > and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if the
                          > > > > > building is being watched when you guys arrive. Anyone want to come with
                          > > > > > me?"
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > "This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how about 2 of
                          > > > > > you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for 30
                          > > > > > seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance to
                          > > > > > notice?"
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                          > > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean Giovanello
                          > > > > > Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
                          > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                          > > > > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > "I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting at night
                          > > > > > is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we will
                          > > > > > all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@>
                          > > > > > wrote:
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > Sudipel nods. "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is
                          > > > > > likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we
                          > > > > > can find? If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of that
                          > > > > > place."
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > _____
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                          > > > > > From: adrian.read@
                          > > > > > Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
                          > > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > "Again," mutters Lenneral. "We are blessed."
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                          > > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
                          > > > > > Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
                          > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                          > > > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction about the
                          > > > > > day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta. and now that you have
                          > > > > > achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your eyes
                          > > > > > follow it, no one speaking.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing near your
                          > > > > > table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers are grey,
                          > > > > > his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots holed and
                          > > > > > barely staying together.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and Sudipel.
                          > > > > > He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his hands.
                          > > > > > "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep inside.
                          > > > > > Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow and my
                          > > > > > head fogged."
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he speaks he
                          > > > > > looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days grow to an
                          > > > > > end.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on so very
                          > > > > > much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand. truly gone. I miss
                          > > > > > them.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust me. It
                          > > > > > must happen. For me. For them.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the forest
                          > > > > > shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there are many
                          > > > > > waiting to take me when I stumble.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My new
                          > > > > > friends too.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > "I need their help."
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When his old
                          > > > > > grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But you also
                          > > > > > see that they hold fear.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not. Then the
                          > > > > > old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand, picks up his
                          > > > > > pack.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn. Sounds you
                          > > > > > didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears - the thud-thud-thud
                          > > > > > of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of the
                          > > > > > innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog - and your
                          > > > > > tongues are free again.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > > > Notice: The information contained in this email message and any attached
                          > > > > > files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
                          > > > > > professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
                          > > > > > disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this
                          > > > > > email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard
                          > > > > > on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all
                          > > > > > copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                          > > > > >
                          > > > >
                          > > > >
                          > > >
                          > >
                          > >
                          > >
                          > >
                          > > ------------------------------------
                          > >
                          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                          > >
                          > >
                          > >
                          >
                        • nefkler
                          Nefkler shakes the last remnants of sleep from his head, not sure if his mind is playing tricks on him. Gilbearro, take a second and breathe and think. I
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 3, 2010
                          • 0 Attachment
                            Nefkler shakes the last remnants of sleep from his head, not sure if his mind is playing tricks on him.

                            "Gilbearro, take a second and breathe and think. I understand your frustration at the delay in handing out Skywalker's judgment, but we need to be careful and act in a way so as to give us as much of a chance of success as possible. Holy mission or not we're up against a group of people strong enough to have orchestrated this event across the Baronies. It is imperative that we not rush into things foolhardedly and unprepared. Acting rashly almost caused our demise at the hands of the bearatuars. It almost caused 3 of us to die at the hands of a dragon and did lead to the death of our horses. And, with all due respect, your actions at the gate have hindered our ability to freely come and go in town and at night. We must not act out on our frustrations and tempers. None of us wish for you to go away. We're going to need all of our individual strengths to accomplish His will; as individuals we are nothing. I assure you that you will have ample chance to use that blade of yours in His will but I urge you to be patient until the proper time presents itself.

                            "Again, I understand and share your urgency at getting going. But we'll get there in due time. As a group. And yes, Skywalker took you as you were. But he also said, 'I came to you because there
                            was a strength in each of you, a potential that showed you could do great things if spared.' A *potential* that we *could* do great things. We must continue to grow in His faith and our actions.

                            "Now, let's go see what awaits us at the Dented Helmet. But first, we should pray."
                            (Nefkler gathers the group and says a few words about the mission and Skywalker's will and avenging the dead and how in His name we will band together as a group to do His will.)


                            (ooc: spells for today:
                            2: dust devil, spiritual hammer, enthrall, find traps
                            1: detect good/evil, detect magic, protect from evil/good, command,
                            magial stone


                            --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:
                            >
                            > Shaking with rage at Sudipel's rebuke of him, clearly incredulous that he would be accused of such things it is clear on his face that he wishes he could recall the thrown goblet only so he could throw it again. It is Kraken's words that allow him to pause and catch a breathe, perhapes to breathe a little sanity back into this frustrated youth.
                            >
                            > "It is not you who decide what I should or should not do Sudipel. Nor for you to judge me or any other who works skywalker's will. Though I am sure you would be keen to have me away, I will be joining you today.
                            >
                            > "YOu speak of finding those responsible. fine let's have at it and cease these constant delays. Lodz will forgive me in time, as I have him, or else I will answer to Skywalker for the wrong I have done. I am not scared of that, he chose me as I am.Lets go."
                            >
                            > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > >
                            > > Sudipel rushes over to Lodz, supporting him as he stumbles. He looks back over his shoulder, face nearly white with rage.
                            > >
                            > > "You're as much a threat to our mission as Vader's will itself. You nearly caused a riot with the guards when we first got here, and after we had agreed that we would be aided by a low profile in finding and punishing those who arranged the attacks. And now you raise your hand to a member of our own band, one chosen by Skywalker's own hand. How dare you treat our Lord so cheaply?!?"
                            > >
                            > > "Young knight, you lack the wisdom to recognize Skywalker's will from your own petty fears and hatreds. Unfortunately, it is a problem common among His paladins. Be careful that you not backslide into doing Vader's own will."
                            > >
                            > > "You should find a church to meditate on what you have done here today, for you're in no shape right now to do His work."
                            > >
                            > > Sudipel collects himself and turns to the barmaid. "My apologies, Miss. These are trying times and even friends are sometimes short with each other."
                            > >
                            > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                            > > From: naareth@
                            > > Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 14:31:12 +0000
                            > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > >
                            > > Ooc: uh ok.
                            > >
                            > > Ic:
                            > >
                            > > The tankard hits lodz and the mage stumbles at the doorway if the Inn(-4 to lodz)... There is silence for a second and then the barmaid starts yelling at you to leave as lodz cradles a hrad bleeding from a heavy goblet that smashed into him from behind from someone he may have mistakenly assumed was a friend.
                            > >
                            > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                            > > > From: notfranksplanet@
                            > > > Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:39:47 +0000
                            > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller
                            > > >
                            > > > Gilbearro Throws his beer tankard at the back of Lodz's head as it turns to leave. (Thac0 13 +3Dmg)
                            > > >
                            > > > "Don't call me stupid!" He roars rather ironically.
                            > > >
                            > > > "All you people seek to do is delay, Delay, Delay DELAY! Well I've had Jack of it! We are here in Tanalasta, we have a job to do, lets get it done! I won't be left to sit around again while you people do god knows what at that Inn! The time for waiting and watching has passed, if you wanted to watch the Inn we could done that last night, no body wanted to, so now we go and we go together.
                            > > >
                            > > > "I don't know what you fear from going there, but I know it is Vader's will that keeps us from our mission. No more."
                            > > >
                            > > > Gilbearro already on his feet from throwing his mug gathers his things to go.
                            > > >
                            > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@> wrote:
                            > > > >
                            > > > > Lodz looks at Gilby. "That's stupid."
                            > > > >
                            > > > > He turns to Grim. "How about I go with you? I'll be invisible. Let's go."
                            > > > >
                            > > > > He turns to leave the inn.
                            > > > >
                            > > > >
                            > > > >
                            > > > >
                            > > > > On 02/10/2010, at 18:33, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@> wrote:
                            > > > >
                            > > > > > "More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely they will spot you then you them, better we go in force."
                            > > > > >
                            > > > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@> wrote:
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > "How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so before the
                            > > > > > > rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone comes in
                            > > > > > > and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if the
                            > > > > > > building is being watched when you guys arrive. Anyone want to come with
                            > > > > > > me?"
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > "This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how about 2 of
                            > > > > > > you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for 30
                            > > > > > > seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance to
                            > > > > > > notice?"
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                            > > > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean Giovanello
                            > > > > > > Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
                            > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                            > > > > > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > "I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting at night
                            > > > > > > is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we will
                            > > > > > > all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@>
                            > > > > > > wrote:
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > Sudipel nods. "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is
                            > > > > > > likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we
                            > > > > > > can find? If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of that
                            > > > > > > place."
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > _____
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                            > > > > > > From: adrian.read@
                            > > > > > > Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
                            > > > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > "Again," mutters Lenneral. "We are blessed."
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                            > > > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
                            > > > > > > Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
                            > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                            > > > > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction about the
                            > > > > > > day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta. and now that you have
                            > > > > > > achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your eyes
                            > > > > > > follow it, no one speaking.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing near your
                            > > > > > > table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers are grey,
                            > > > > > > his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots holed and
                            > > > > > > barely staying together.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and Sudipel.
                            > > > > > > He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his hands.
                            > > > > > > "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep inside.
                            > > > > > > Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow and my
                            > > > > > > head fogged."
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he speaks he
                            > > > > > > looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days grow to an
                            > > > > > > end.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on so very
                            > > > > > > much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand. truly gone. I miss
                            > > > > > > them.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust me. It
                            > > > > > > must happen. For me. For them.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the forest
                            > > > > > > shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there are many
                            > > > > > > waiting to take me when I stumble.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My new
                            > > > > > > friends too.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > "I need their help."
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When his old
                            > > > > > > grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But you also
                            > > > > > > see that they hold fear.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not. Then the
                            > > > > > > old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand, picks up his
                            > > > > > > pack.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn. Sounds you
                            > > > > > > didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears - the thud-thud-thud
                            > > > > > > of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of the
                            > > > > > > innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog - and your
                            > > > > > > tongues are free again.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > > > Notice: The information contained in this email message and any attached
                            > > > > > > files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
                            > > > > > > professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
                            > > > > > > disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this
                            > > > > > > email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard
                            > > > > > > on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all
                            > > > > > > copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                            > > > > > >
                            > > > > >
                            > > > > >
                            > > > >
                            > > >
                            > > >
                            > > >
                            > > >
                            > > > ------------------------------------
                            > > >
                            > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                            > > >
                            > > >
                            > > >
                            > >
                            >
                          • downes_greg
                            What a short memory you have Gil, you were the one who insisted that we stop our immediate travel here and help the owner of the smashed up wagon, which
                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 3, 2010
                            • 0 Attachment
                              "What a short memory you have Gil, you were the one who insisted that we stop our immediate travel here and help the owner of the smashed up wagon, which consequently led to all these delays that frustrate you. Skywalker didn't just ask you to to do this he asked us all as we are. That means using all the skills we have before us, not just the raging bull charging headlong into every situation possibly scaring away any lead we might find. And be careful Gil, Skywalker wanted us to punish those responsible for attacks against his faithful, you have just flirted with being one of those responsible for an attack against his faithful."

                              --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@...> wrote:
                              >
                              > Shaking with rage at Sudipel's rebuke of him, clearly incredulous that he would be accused of such things it is clear on his face that he wishes he could recall the thrown goblet only so he could throw it again. It is Kraken's words that allow him to pause and catch a breathe, perhapes to breathe a little sanity back into this frustrated youth.
                              >
                              > "It is not you who decide what I should or should not do Sudipel. Nor for you to judge me or any other who works skywalker's will. Though I am sure you would be keen to have me away, I will be joining you today.
                              >
                              > "YOu speak of finding those responsible. fine let's have at it and cease these constant delays. Lodz will forgive me in time, as I have him, or else I will answer to Skywalker for the wrong I have done. I am not scared of that, he chose me as I am.Lets go."
                              >
                              > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > >
                              > > Sudipel rushes over to Lodz, supporting him as he stumbles. He looks back over his shoulder, face nearly white with rage.
                              > >
                              > > "You're as much a threat to our mission as Vader's will itself. You nearly caused a riot with the guards when we first got here, and after we had agreed that we would be aided by a low profile in finding and punishing those who arranged the attacks. And now you raise your hand to a member of our own band, one chosen by Skywalker's own hand. How dare you treat our Lord so cheaply?!?"
                              > >
                              > > "Young knight, you lack the wisdom to recognize Skywalker's will from your own petty fears and hatreds. Unfortunately, it is a problem common among His paladins. Be careful that you not backslide into doing Vader's own will."
                              > >
                              > > "You should find a church to meditate on what you have done here today, for you're in no shape right now to do His work."
                              > >
                              > > Sudipel collects himself and turns to the barmaid. "My apologies, Miss. These are trying times and even friends are sometimes short with each other."
                              > >
                              > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                              > > From: naareth@
                              > > Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 14:31:12 +0000
                              > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > >
                              > > Ooc: uh ok.
                              > >
                              > > Ic:
                              > >
                              > > The tankard hits lodz and the mage stumbles at the doorway if the Inn(-4 to lodz)... There is silence for a second and then the barmaid starts yelling at you to leave as lodz cradles a hrad bleeding from a heavy goblet that smashed into him from behind from someone he may have mistakenly assumed was a friend.
                              > >
                              > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                              > > > From: notfranksplanet@
                              > > > Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:39:47 +0000
                              > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller
                              > > >
                              > > > Gilbearro Throws his beer tankard at the back of Lodz's head as it turns to leave. (Thac0 13 +3Dmg)
                              > > >
                              > > > "Don't call me stupid!" He roars rather ironically.
                              > > >
                              > > > "All you people seek to do is delay, Delay, Delay DELAY! Well I've had Jack of it! We are here in Tanalasta, we have a job to do, lets get it done! I won't be left to sit around again while you people do god knows what at that Inn! The time for waiting and watching has passed, if you wanted to watch the Inn we could done that last night, no body wanted to, so now we go and we go together.
                              > > >
                              > > > "I don't know what you fear from going there, but I know it is Vader's will that keeps us from our mission. No more."
                              > > >
                              > > > Gilbearro already on his feet from throwing his mug gathers his things to go.
                              > > >
                              > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@> wrote:
                              > > > >
                              > > > > Lodz looks at Gilby. "That's stupid."
                              > > > >
                              > > > > He turns to Grim. "How about I go with you? I'll be invisible. Let's go."
                              > > > >
                              > > > > He turns to leave the inn.
                              > > > >
                              > > > >
                              > > > >
                              > > > >
                              > > > > On 02/10/2010, at 18:33, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@> wrote:
                              > > > >
                              > > > > > "More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely they will spot you then you them, better we go in force."
                              > > > > >
                              > > > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@> wrote:
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > "How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so before the
                              > > > > > > rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone comes in
                              > > > > > > and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if the
                              > > > > > > building is being watched when you guys arrive. Anyone want to come with
                              > > > > > > me?"
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > "This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how about 2 of
                              > > > > > > you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for 30
                              > > > > > > seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance to
                              > > > > > > notice?"
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                              > > > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean Giovanello
                              > > > > > > Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
                              > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                              > > > > > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > "I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting at night
                              > > > > > > is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we will
                              > > > > > > all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@>
                              > > > > > > wrote:
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > Sudipel nods. "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at subtlety is
                              > > > > > > likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see what we
                              > > > > > > can find? If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of that
                              > > > > > > place."
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > _____
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                              > > > > > > From: adrian.read@
                              > > > > > > Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
                              > > > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > "Again," mutters Lenneral. "We are blessed."
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                              > > > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
                              > > > > > > Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
                              > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                              > > > > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction about the
                              > > > > > > day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta. and now that you have
                              > > > > > > achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your eyes
                              > > > > > > follow it, no one speaking.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing near your
                              > > > > > > table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers are grey,
                              > > > > > > his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots holed and
                              > > > > > > barely staying together.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and Sudipel.
                              > > > > > > He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his hands.
                              > > > > > > "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep inside.
                              > > > > > > Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow and my
                              > > > > > > head fogged."
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he speaks he
                              > > > > > > looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days grow to an
                              > > > > > > end.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on so very
                              > > > > > > much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand. truly gone. I miss
                              > > > > > > them.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust me. It
                              > > > > > > must happen. For me. For them.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the forest
                              > > > > > > shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there are many
                              > > > > > > waiting to take me when I stumble.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My new
                              > > > > > > friends too.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > "I need their help."
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When his old
                              > > > > > > grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But you also
                              > > > > > > see that they hold fear.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not. Then the
                              > > > > > > old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand, picks up his
                              > > > > > > pack.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn. Sounds you
                              > > > > > > didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears - the thud-thud-thud
                              > > > > > > of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of the
                              > > > > > > innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog - and your
                              > > > > > > tongues are free again.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > > > Notice: The information contained in this email message and any attached
                              > > > > > > files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
                              > > > > > > professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
                              > > > > > > disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this
                              > > > > > > email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard
                              > > > > > > on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and delete all
                              > > > > > > copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                              > > > > > >
                              > > > > >
                              > > > > >
                              > > > >
                              > > >
                              > > >
                              > > >
                              > > >
                              > > > ------------------------------------
                              > > >
                              > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                              > > >
                              > > >
                              > > >
                              > >
                              >
                            • eirare
                              Ooc: I was looking something up and found this randomly. I completely forgot this happened... Gilby throwing a beer mug at Lodz and Karken playing peacemaker.
                              Message 14 of 18 , Feb 18, 2012
                              • 0 Attachment
                                Ooc: I was looking something up and found this randomly. I completely forgot this happened... Gilby throwing a beer mug at Lodz and Karken playing peacemaker.

                                --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Sean Giovanello <giovanello@...> wrote:
                                >
                                > KArken looks at Gilby and says "easy chief. No need to shed blood over
                                > this. Lets all go now and deal with this. We have grown much since our
                                > first meeting as a group. It is time to get some payback and I believe we
                                > are ready to do just that. Karken stands, ready to follow Gilby and other
                                > others out the door.
                                >
                                >
                                > On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Adam Wallace <naareth@...> wrote:
                                >
                                > >
                                > >
                                > > Ooc: uh ok.
                                > >
                                > > Ic:
                                > >
                                > > The tankard hits lodz and the mage stumbles at the doorway if the Inn(-4 to
                                > > lodz)... There is silence for a second and then the barmaid starts yelling
                                > > at you to leave as lodz cradles a hrad bleeding from a heavy goblet that
                                > > smashed into him from behind from someone he may have mistakenly assumed was
                                > > a friend.
                                > >
                                > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                > > > From: notfranksplanet@...
                                > > > Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:39:47 +0000
                                > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller
                                > >
                                > > >
                                > > > Gilbearro Throws his beer tankard at the back of Lodz's head as it turns
                                > > to leave. (Thac0 13 +3Dmg)
                                > > >
                                > > > "Don't call me stupid!" He roars rather ironically.
                                > > >
                                > > > "All you people seek to do is delay, Delay, Delay DELAY! Well I've had
                                > > Jack of it! We are here in Tanalasta, we have a job to do, lets get it done!
                                > > I won't be left to sit around again while you people do god knows what at
                                > > that Inn! The time for waiting and watching has passed, if you wanted to
                                > > watch the Inn we could done that last night, no body wanted to, so now we go
                                > > and we go together.
                                > > >
                                > > > "I don't know what you fear from going there, but I know it is Vader's
                                > > will that keeps us from our mission. No more."
                                > > >
                                > > > Gilbearro already on his feet from throwing his mug gathers his things to
                                > > go.
                                > > >
                                > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@>
                                > > wrote:
                                > > > >
                                > > > > Lodz looks at Gilby. "That's stupid."
                                > > > >
                                > > > > He turns to Grim. "How about I go with you? I'll be invisible. Let's
                                > > go."
                                > > > >
                                > > > > He turns to leave the inn.
                                > > > >
                                > > > >
                                > > > >
                                > > > >
                                > > > > On 02/10/2010, at 18:33, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@> wrote:
                                > > > >
                                > > > > > "More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last
                                > > night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely
                                > > they will spot you then you them, better we go in force."
                                > > > > >
                                > > > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@>
                                > > wrote:
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > "How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so
                                > > before the
                                > > > > > > rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone
                                > > comes in
                                > > > > > > and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if
                                > > the
                                > > > > > > building is being watched when you guys arrive. Anyone want to come
                                > > with
                                > > > > > > me?"
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > "This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how
                                > > about 2 of
                                > > > > > > you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for
                                > > 30
                                > > > > > > seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance
                                > > to
                                > > > > > > notice?"
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                > > > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean
                                > > Giovanello
                                > > > > > > Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
                                > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                > > > > > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > "I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting
                                > > at night
                                > > > > > > is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we
                                > > will
                                > > > > > > all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@>
                                > > > > > > wrote:
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > Sudipel nods. "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at
                                > > subtlety is
                                > > > > > > likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see
                                > > what we
                                > > > > > > can find? If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of
                                > > that
                                > > > > > > place."
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > _____
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                > > > > > > From: adrian.read@
                                > > > > > > Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
                                > > > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > "Again," mutters Lenneral. "We are blessed."
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                > > > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
                                > > > > > > Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
                                > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                > > > > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction
                                > > about the
                                > > > > > > day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta. and now that
                                > > you have
                                > > > > > > achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your
                                > > eyes
                                > > > > > > follow it, no one speaking.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing
                                > > near your
                                > > > > > > table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers
                                > > are grey,
                                > > > > > > his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots
                                > > holed and
                                > > > > > > barely staying together.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and
                                > > Sudipel.
                                > > > > > > He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his
                                > > hands.
                                > > > > > > "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep
                                > > inside.
                                > > > > > > Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow
                                > > and my
                                > > > > > > head fogged."
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he
                                > > speaks he
                                > > > > > > looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days
                                > > grow to an
                                > > > > > > end.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on
                                > > so very
                                > > > > > > much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand. truly
                                > > gone. I miss
                                > > > > > > them.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust
                                > > me. It
                                > > > > > > must happen. For me. For them.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the
                                > > forest
                                > > > > > > shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there
                                > > are many
                                > > > > > > waiting to take me when I stumble.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My
                                > > new
                                > > > > > > friends too.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > "I need their help."
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When
                                > > his old
                                > > > > > > grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But
                                > > you also
                                > > > > > > see that they hold fear.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not.
                                > > Then the
                                > > > > > > old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand,
                                > > picks up his
                                > > > > > > pack.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn.
                                > > Sounds you
                                > > > > > > didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears - the
                                > > thud-thud-thud
                                > > > > > > of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of
                                > > the
                                > > > > > > innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog - and
                                > > your
                                > > > > > > tongues are free again.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > > > Notice: The information contained in this email message and any
                                > > attached
                                > > > > > > files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject
                                > > of legal
                                > > > > > > professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any
                                > > use,
                                > > > > > > disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you
                                > > received this
                                > > > > > > email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR
                                > > Switchboard
                                > > > > > > on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and
                                > > delete all
                                > > > > > > copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                                > > > > > >
                                > > > > >
                                > > > > >
                                > > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > > ------------------------------------
                                > > >
                                > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > > >
                                > >
                                > >
                                > >
                                >
                              • winterkilled
                                I hadn t forgotten it.
                                Message 15 of 18 , Feb 19, 2012
                                • 0 Attachment
                                  I hadn't forgotten it. 

                                  On 19/02/2012, at 1:46 PM, "eirare" <naareth@...> wrote:

                                   


                                  Ooc: I was looking something up and found this randomly. I completely forgot this happened... Gilby throwing a beer mug at Lodz and Karken playing peacemaker.

                                  --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Sean Giovanello <giovanello@...> wrote:
                                  >
                                  > KArken looks at Gilby and says "easy chief. No need to shed blood over
                                  > this. Lets all go now and deal with this. We have grown much since our
                                  > first meeting as a group. It is time to get some payback and I believe we
                                  > are ready to do just that. Karken stands, ready to follow Gilby and other
                                  > others out the door.
                                  >
                                  >
                                  > On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Adam Wallace <naareth@...> wrote:
                                  >
                                  > >
                                  > >
                                  > > Ooc: uh ok.
                                  > >
                                  > > Ic:
                                  > >
                                  > > The tankard hits lodz and the mage stumbles at the doorway if the Inn(-4 to
                                  > > lodz)... There is silence for a second and then the barmaid starts yelling
                                  > > at you to leave as lodz cradles a hrad bleeding from a heavy goblet that
                                  > > smashed into him from behind from someone he may have mistakenly assumed was
                                  > > a friend.
                                  > >
                                  > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                  > > > From: notfranksplanet@...
                                  > > > Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:39:47 +0000
                                  > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller
                                  > >
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Gilbearro Throws his beer tankard at the back of Lodz's head as it turns
                                  > > to leave. (Thac0 13 +3Dmg)
                                  > > >
                                  > > > "Don't call me stupid!" He roars rather ironically.
                                  > > >
                                  > > > "All you people seek to do is delay, Delay, Delay DELAY! Well I've had
                                  > > Jack of it! We are here in Tanalasta, we have a job to do, lets get it done!
                                  > > I won't be left to sit around again while you people do god knows what at
                                  > > that Inn! The time for waiting and watching has passed, if you wanted to
                                  > > watch the Inn we could done that last night, no body wanted to, so now we go
                                  > > and we go together.
                                  > > >
                                  > > > "I don't know what you fear from going there, but I know it is Vader's
                                  > > will that keeps us from our mission. No more."
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Gilbearro already on his feet from throwing his mug gathers his things to
                                  > > go.
                                  > > >
                                  > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@>
                                  > > wrote:
                                  > > > >
                                  > > > > Lodz looks at Gilby. "That's stupid."
                                  > > > >
                                  > > > > He turns to Grim. "How about I go with you? I'll be invisible. Let's
                                  > > go."
                                  > > > >
                                  > > > > He turns to leave the inn.
                                  > > > >
                                  > > > >
                                  > > > >
                                  > > > >
                                  > > > > On 02/10/2010, at 18:33, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@> wrote:
                                  > > > >
                                  > > > > > "More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last
                                  > > night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely
                                  > > they will spot you then you them, better we go in force."
                                  > > > > >
                                  > > > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@>
                                  > > wrote:
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > "How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so
                                  > > before the
                                  > > > > > > rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone
                                  > > comes in
                                  > > > > > > and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if
                                  > > the
                                  > > > > > > building is being watched when you guys arrive. Anyone want to come
                                  > > with
                                  > > > > > > me?"
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > "This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how
                                  > > about 2 of
                                  > > > > > > you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for
                                  > > 30
                                  > > > > > > seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance
                                  > > to
                                  > > > > > > notice?"
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                  > > > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean
                                  > > Giovanello
                                  > > > > > > Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
                                  > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                  > > > > > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > "I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting
                                  > > at night
                                  > > > > > > is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we
                                  > > will
                                  > > > > > > all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@>
                                  > > > > > > wrote:
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > Sudipel nods. "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at
                                  > > subtlety is
                                  > > > > > > likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see
                                  > > what we
                                  > > > > > > can find? If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of
                                  > > that
                                  > > > > > > place."
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > _____
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                  > > > > > > From: adrian.read@
                                  > > > > > > Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
                                  > > > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > "Again," mutters Lenneral. "We are blessed."
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                  > > > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
                                  > > > > > > Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
                                  > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                  > > > > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction
                                  > > about the
                                  > > > > > > day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta. and now that
                                  > > you have
                                  > > > > > > achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your
                                  > > eyes
                                  > > > > > > follow it, no one speaking.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing
                                  > > near your
                                  > > > > > > table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers
                                  > > are grey,
                                  > > > > > > his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots
                                  > > holed and
                                  > > > > > > barely staying together.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and
                                  > > Sudipel.
                                  > > > > > > He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his
                                  > > hands.
                                  > > > > > > "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep
                                  > > inside.
                                  > > > > > > Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow
                                  > > and my
                                  > > > > > > head fogged."
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he
                                  > > speaks he
                                  > > > > > > looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days
                                  > > grow to an
                                  > > > > > > end.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on
                                  > > so very
                                  > > > > > > much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand. truly
                                  > > gone. I miss
                                  > > > > > > them.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust
                                  > > me. It
                                  > > > > > > must happen. For me. For them.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the
                                  > > forest
                                  > > > > > > shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there
                                  > > are many
                                  > > > > > > waiting to take me when I stumble.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My
                                  > > new
                                  > > > > > > friends too.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > "I need their help."
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When
                                  > > his old
                                  > > > > > > grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But
                                  > > you also
                                  > > > > > > see that they hold fear.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not.
                                  > > Then the
                                  > > > > > > old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand,
                                  > > picks up his
                                  > > > > > > pack.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn.
                                  > > Sounds you
                                  > > > > > > didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears - the
                                  > > thud-thud-thud
                                  > > > > > > of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of
                                  > > the
                                  > > > > > > innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog - and
                                  > > your
                                  > > > > > > tongues are free again.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > > > Notice: The information contained in this email message and any
                                  > > attached
                                  > > > > > > files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject
                                  > > of legal
                                  > > > > > > professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any
                                  > > use,
                                  > > > > > > disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you
                                  > > received this
                                  > > > > > > email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR
                                  > > Switchboard
                                  > > > > > > on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and
                                  > > delete all
                                  > > > > > > copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                                  > > > > > >
                                  > > > > >
                                  > > > > >
                                  > > > >
                                  > > >
                                  > > >
                                  > > >
                                  > > >
                                  > > > ------------------------------------
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                                  > > >
                                  > > >
                                  > > >
                                  > >
                                  > >
                                  > >
                                  >

                                • Laws
                                  Yeah, Gilbearro forgave himself for that. It s all good now.
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Feb 19, 2012
                                  • 0 Attachment
                                    Yeah, Gilbearro forgave himself for that. It's all good now.

                                    --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, winterkilled <winterkilled@...> wrote:
                                    >
                                    > I hadn't forgotten it.
                                    >
                                    > On 19/02/2012, at 1:46 PM, "eirare" <naareth@...> wrote:
                                    >
                                    > >
                                    > > Ooc: I was looking something up and found this randomly. I completely forgot this happened... Gilby throwing a beer mug at Lodz and Karken playing peacemaker.
                                    > >
                                    > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Sean Giovanello <giovanello@> wrote:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > KArken looks at Gilby and says "easy chief. No need to shed blood over
                                    > > > this. Lets all go now and deal with this. We have grown much since our
                                    > > > first meeting as a group. It is time to get some payback and I believe we
                                    > > > are ready to do just that. Karken stands, ready to follow Gilby and other
                                    > > > others out the door.
                                    > > >
                                    > > >
                                    > > > On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Adam Wallace <naareth@> wrote:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > >
                                    > > > >
                                    > > > > Ooc: uh ok.
                                    > > > >
                                    > > > > Ic:
                                    > > > >
                                    > > > > The tankard hits lodz and the mage stumbles at the doorway if the Inn(-4 to
                                    > > > > lodz)... There is silence for a second and then the barmaid starts yelling
                                    > > > > at you to leave as lodz cradles a hrad bleeding from a heavy goblet that
                                    > > > > smashed into him from behind from someone he may have mistakenly assumed was
                                    > > > > a friend.
                                    > > > >
                                    > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                    > > > > > From: notfranksplanet@
                                    > > > > > Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:39:47 +0000
                                    > > > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: The Traveller
                                    > > > >
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > > > Gilbearro Throws his beer tankard at the back of Lodz's head as it turns
                                    > > > > to leave. (Thac0 13 +3Dmg)
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > > > "Don't call me stupid!" He roars rather ironically.
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > > > "All you people seek to do is delay, Delay, Delay DELAY! Well I've had
                                    > > > > Jack of it! We are here in Tanalasta, we have a job to do, lets get it done!
                                    > > > > I won't be left to sit around again while you people do god knows what at
                                    > > > > that Inn! The time for waiting and watching has passed, if you wanted to
                                    > > > > watch the Inn we could done that last night, no body wanted to, so now we go
                                    > > > > and we go together.
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > > > "I don't know what you fear from going there, but I know it is Vader's
                                    > > > > will that keeps us from our mission. No more."
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > > > Gilbearro already on his feet from throwing his mug gathers his things to
                                    > > > > go.
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, John Layton <winterkilled@>
                                    > > > > wrote:
                                    > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > Lodz looks at Gilby. "That's stupid."
                                    > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > He turns to Grim. "How about I go with you? I'll be invisible. Let's
                                    > > > > go."
                                    > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > He turns to leave the inn.
                                    > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > On 02/10/2010, at 18:33, "Laws" <notfranksplanet@> wrote:
                                    > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > "More delays Grim? I think not. We could have done that scouting last
                                    > > > > night, we go now, together. Besides if anyone is there it is far more likely
                                    > > > > they will spot you then you them, better we go in force."
                                    > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Downes" <gsjdownes@>
                                    > > > > wrote:
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > "How about a couple of us go and have a look for an hour or so
                                    > > > > before the
                                    > > > > > > > > rest of you guys come, that way we can at least check out if anyone
                                    > > > > comes in
                                    > > > > > > > > and out before we go charging in, also we can scope out to see if
                                    > > > > the
                                    > > > > > > > > building is being watched when you guys arrive. Anyone want to come
                                    > > > > with
                                    > > > > > > > > me?"
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > "This time, we can have a signal if you need my attention, how
                                    > > > > about 2 of
                                    > > > > > > > > you scratch the back of your neck at the same time, on and off for
                                    > > > > 30
                                    > > > > > > > > seconds, that way if I am not directly looking I will have a chance
                                    > > > > to
                                    > > > > > > > > notice?"
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                    > > > > > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean
                                    > > > > Giovanello
                                    > > > > > > > > Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 11:21 AM
                                    > > > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                    > > > > > > > > Subject: Re: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > "I would prefer to go during the light of day. My vision fighting
                                    > > > > at night
                                    > > > > > > > > is not what some of our allies and enemies might be. My guess is we
                                    > > > > will
                                    > > > > > > > > all need to be at our best in the battle ahead."
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Christopher Hurld <sudipel@>
                                    > > > > > > > > wrote:
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > Sudipel nods. "After our escapades yesterday, our chance at
                                    > > > > subtlety is
                                    > > > > > > > > likely passed. Shall we move in force to the Dented Helmet to see
                                    > > > > what we
                                    > > > > > > > > can find? If so, let us ask the proprietor here what he may know of
                                    > > > > that
                                    > > > > > > > > place."
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > _____
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                    > > > > > > > > From: adrian.read@
                                    > > > > > > > > Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:56:38 +1000
                                    > > > > > > > > Subject: RE: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > "Again," mutters Lenneral. "We are blessed."
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > From: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                    > > > > > > > > [mailto:elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eirare
                                    > > > > > > > > Sent: Friday, 1 October 2010 2:44 PM
                                    > > > > > > > > To: elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com
                                    > > > > > > > > Subject: [elmspyrcathedral] The Traveller
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > As you sit in silence at the breakfast table, no clear direction
                                    > > > > about the
                                    > > > > > > > > day, time passes. Only Lenneral speaks, and even that is short.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > After two weeks of travel you are here, in Tanalasta. and now that
                                    > > > > you have
                                    > > > > > > > > achieved that goal it's hard to talk about where to go.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > A cat winds its way through the common room of the Inn and all your
                                    > > > > eyes
                                    > > > > > > > > follow it, no one speaking.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > Suddenly you hear a cough and glance up to see an old man standing
                                    > > > > near your
                                    > > > > > > > > table. He wears old, dirty, travel stained clothes. His whiskers
                                    > > > > are grey,
                                    > > > > > > > > his hair long and unkempt, his gloves mismatched and his boots
                                    > > > > holed and
                                    > > > > > > > > barely staying together.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > He rests a hand on the spare chair at your table and speaks.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > "I wondered if I could sit with you to rest my tired feet?"
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > He sits without waiting, slumping to a chair between Lenneral and
                                    > > > > Sudipel.
                                    > > > > > > > > He sighs and shakes his head and smiles tiredly.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > "My bones are weary," he says to no one at all as he looks at his
                                    > > > > hands.
                                    > > > > > > > > "And I'm hurt. I'm hurting more than ever before, a hurt from deep
                                    > > > > inside.
                                    > > > > > > > > Like my heart is slowing, my arms losing strength, my breath slow
                                    > > > > and my
                                    > > > > > > > > head fogged."
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > His quiet voice has an appealing strength that comforts you. As he
                                    > > > > speaks he
                                    > > > > > > > > looks at the table and rests, an old man taking time as his days
                                    > > > > grow to an
                                    > > > > > > > > end.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > "I have lost friends. So many friends whose support I depended on
                                    > > > > so very
                                    > > > > > > > > much are gone to me. And gone in ways I can't understand. truly
                                    > > > > gone. I miss
                                    > > > > > > > > them.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > "I have gained friends too. Made them. They are learning to trust
                                    > > > > me. It
                                    > > > > > > > > must happen. For me. For them.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > "I am hurting now. I am not strong. And like the wolves in the
                                    > > > > forest
                                    > > > > > > > > shadowing me as soon as these old boots hit the road, I know there
                                    > > > > are many
                                    > > > > > > > > waiting to take me when I stumble.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > "I am doing my part not to stumble. My friends are doing theirs. My
                                    > > > > new
                                    > > > > > > > > friends too.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > "I need their help."
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > He looks around. His words stilled your tongues. All of them. When
                                    > > > > his old
                                    > > > > > > > > grey eyes touch yours you see their strength, an old strength. But
                                    > > > > you also
                                    > > > > > > > > see that they hold fear.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > You sit together, unspeaking for a time. For how long you know not.
                                    > > > > Then the
                                    > > > > > > > > old traveller wearily stands and with a shaking, leathery hand,
                                    > > > > picks up his
                                    > > > > > > > > pack.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > He nods farewell and turns and walks through the doors of the Inn.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > Like a spell is lifted, you're back to the Inn here in Irregarn.
                                    > > > > Sounds you
                                    > > > > > > > > didn't realise you were missing come back to your ears - the
                                    > > > > thud-thud-thud
                                    > > > > > > > > of a hammer at the smith down the street, the tuneless whistle of
                                    > > > > the
                                    > > > > > > > > innkeeper as she cleans glasses by the bar, the bark of a dog - and
                                    > > > > your
                                    > > > > > > > > tongues are free again.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > > > Notice: The information contained in this email message and any
                                    > > > > attached
                                    > > > > > > > > files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject
                                    > > > > of legal
                                    > > > > > > > > professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any
                                    > > > > use,
                                    > > > > > > > > disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you
                                    > > > > received this
                                    > > > > > > > > email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR
                                    > > > > Switchboard
                                    > > > > > > > > on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 8pm AEST) and
                                    > > > > delete all
                                    > > > > > > > > copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
                                    > > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > > >
                                    > > > > > >
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > > > ------------------------------------
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > > >
                                    > > > >
                                    > > > >
                                    > > > >
                                    > > >
                                    > >
                                    > >
                                    >
                                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.