Re: [elmspyrcathedral] Re: Round 5: From the Darkness Comes the Devil

  • READ,Adrian
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1 12:26 AM

      Lenneral now rains death on staff-boy, in part in retribution for summoning Ranba Tor.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 1 7:05 AM
        Excellent, thanks.

        bic:
        Nefkler takes aim and fires at staff wielder with his stones.

        --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "eirare" <naareth@...> wrote:

        > ooc:
        >
        > Q) Sudipel said: Sudipel hisses, taking aim and firing at the closest non-blinded bearataur (ooc: probably the staff wielder, right?).
        >
        > A) Yes, the staff wielder, on the other side of the gully, is the closest non-wounded. The blinded one is nearby but also next to the two swordsmen and Grim.
        >

        > Q)So now we're shaman dead, PB Dead, 2 dead, 1 wielding the staff, 1 blinded and heavily wounded by Grim, and 3 coming back to us.Oh. And Ranbo Tor. Right?
        >
        > A) The leader is dead, the shaman is dead, one other B is dead and another is blind. There is also the staff-wielder, 'Ranbo Tor' and the three returning.
        >

        > Q)How far away are the 3? Do we have a couple turns to focus on Ranbo Tor before they're on us? And how many rocks (if any?) do I have left?
        >
        > A)They're at the end of the gully, at least two rounds of travel away. You have heaps of rocks, enough to use for rest of battle.
        >

        > Q) Also, I've used bless and magic stones from my spells and heal from Skywalker's Orb. Which means I'm down to 1 spell left for today right?
        >
        > A) You used Bless, Magic Stones, and Cure Light Wounds from the orb. As a second level cleric you get 2 1st level spells. You have a Wisdom of 18 so you get 2 more 1st level spells. So you have 2 more 1st level spells left today.

      • Sean Giovanello
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 1 8:11 AM
          ooc = which baddie is closest to Karken?

          On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:05 AM, nefkler <nefkler@...> wrote:

          Excellent, thanks.

          bic:
          Nefkler takes aim and fires at staff wielder with his stones.

          --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, "eirare" <naareth@...> wrote:

          > ooc:
          >
          > Q) Sudipel said: Sudipel hisses, taking aim and firing at the closest non-blinded bearataur (ooc: probably the staff wielder, right?).
          >
          > A) Yes, the staff wielder, on the other side of the gully, is the closest non-wounded. The blinded one is nearby but also next to the two swordsmen and Grim.
          >

          > Q)So now we're shaman dead, PB Dead, 2 dead, 1 wielding the staff, 1 blinded and heavily wounded by Grim, and 3 coming back to us.Oh. And Ranbo Tor. Right?
          >
          > A) The leader is dead, the shaman is dead, one other B is dead and another is blind. There is also the staff-wielder, 'Ranbo Tor' and the three returning.
          >

          > Q)How far away are the 3? Do we have a couple turns to focus on Ranbo Tor before they're on us? And how many rocks (if any?) do I have left?
          >
          > A)They're at the end of the gully, at least two rounds of travel away. You have heaps of rocks, enough to use for rest of battle.
          >

          > Q) Also, I've used bless and magic stones from my spells and heal from Skywalker's Orb. Which means I'm down to 1 spell left for today right?
          >
          > A) You used Bless, Magic Stones, and Cure Light Wounds from the orb. As a second level cleric you get 2 1st level spells. You have a Wisdom of 18 so you get 2 more 1st level spells. So you have 2 more 1st level spells left today.

        • eirare
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 1 1:33 PM
            Mentioned in the round 5 email - but he's next to the blinded guy.

            --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Sean Giovanello <giovanello@...> wrote:

            > ooc = which baddie is closest to Karken?
            >
            > On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:05 AM, nefkler <nefkler@...> wrote:
            >

            > > Excellent, thanks.
            > >
            > > bic:
            > > Nefkler takes aim and fires at staff wielder with his stones.
            > >

            > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com<elmspyrcathedral%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > > "eirare" <naareth@> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > ooc:
            > > >
            > > > Q) Sudipel said: Sudipel hisses, taking aim and firing at the closest
            > > non-blinded bearataur (ooc: probably the staff wielder, right?).
            > > >
            > > > A) Yes, the staff wielder, on the other side of the gully, is the closest
            > > non-wounded. The blinded one is nearby but also next to the two swordsmen
            > > and Grim.
            > > >

            > > > Q)So now we're shaman dead, PB Dead, 2 dead, 1 wielding the staff, 1
            > > blinded and heavily wounded by Grim, and 3 coming back to us.Oh. And Ranbo
            > > Tor. Right?
            > > >
            > > > A) The leader is dead, the shaman is dead, one other B is dead and
            > > another is blind. There is also the staff-wielder, 'Ranbo Tor' and the three
            > > returning.
            > > >

            > > > Q)How far away are the 3? Do we have a couple turns to focus on Ranbo Tor
            > > before they're on us? And how many rocks (if any?) do I have left?
            > > >
            > > > A)They're at the end of the gully, at least two rounds of travel away.
            > > You have heaps of rocks, enough to use for rest of battle.
            > > >

            > > > Q) Also, I've used bless and magic stones from my spells and heal from
            > > Skywalker's Orb. Which means I'm down to 1 spell left for today right?
            > > >
            > > > A) You used Bless, Magic Stones, and Cure Light Wounds from the orb. As a
            > > second level cleric you get 2 1st level spells. You have a Wisdom of 18 so
            > > you get 2 more 1st level spells. So you have 2 more 1st level spells left
            > > today.

          • eirare
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 1 8:40 PM
              Just waiting on K now then can go forward.

              --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com, Sean Giovanello <giovanello@...> wrote:

              > ooc = which baddie is closest to Karken?
              >
              > On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:05 AM, nefkler <nefkler@...> wrote:
              >

              > > Excellent, thanks.
              > >
              > > bic:
              > > Nefkler takes aim and fires at staff wielder with his stones.
              > >

              > > --- In elmspyrcathedral@yahoogroups.com<elmspyrcathedral%40yahoogroups.com>,
              > > "eirare" <naareth@> wrote:
              > > >

              > > > ooc:
              > > >
              > > > Q) Sudipel said: Sudipel hisses, taking aim and firing at the closest
              > > non-blinded bearataur (ooc: probably the staff wielder, right?).
              > > >
              > > > A) Yes, the staff wielder, on the other side of the gully, is the closest
              > > non-wounded. The blinded one is nearby but also next to the two swordsmen
              > > and Grim.
              > > >

              > > > Q)So now we're shaman dead, PB Dead, 2 dead, 1 wielding the staff, 1
              > > blinded and heavily wounded by Grim, and 3 coming back to us.Oh. And Ranbo
              > > Tor. Right?
              > > >
              > > > A) The leader is dead, the shaman is dead, one other B is dead and
              > > another is blind. There is also the staff-wielder, 'Ranbo Tor' and the three
              > > returning.
              > > >

              > > > Q)How far away are the 3? Do we have a couple turns to focus on Ranbo Tor
              > > before they're on us? And how many rocks (if any?) do I have left?
              > > >
              > > > A)They're at the end of the gully, at least two rounds of travel away.
              > > You have heaps of rocks, enough to use for rest of battle.
              > > >

              > > > Q) Also, I've used bless and magic stones from my spells and heal from
              > > Skywalker's Orb. Which means I'm down to 1 spell left for today right?
              > > >
              > > > A) You used Bless, Magic Stones, and Cure Light Wounds from the orb. As a
              > > second level cleric you get 2 1st level spells. You have a Wisdom of 18 so
              > > you get 2 more 1st level spells. So you have 2 more 1st level spells left
              > > today.

            • Sean Giovanello
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 2 4:37 AM
                Karken charges the blinded one, hoping to finish it off quickly before dealing with the rest.