Bike-movie debrief and new city bike website

  • bnt789
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hey everyone,

      As many of you know, critical mass got rained out last night and my bike-in movie event had to be called off due to low turnout and concern for the safety of the (very expensive) projector. It was especially disappointing because, astonishingly, all of the logistics actually came together. I want to sincerely thank all of you who offered time and materials to get the event ready to go on if the weather improved, espeially those of you who stuck around until the very end.

      On a happier note, my final project with the City Transportation, Traffic and Parking Department this summer, the Bike New Haven website, went online yesterday. You can access it at http://www.cityofnewhaven.com/trafficparking/bikenewhaven.asp

      Let me know what you think. In particular, let me know if there are any existing or current planning documents that should be there but aren't.

      Brian Tang