need a sponsor for August and SeptemberBike to Work Days

  • Melinda Tuhus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Hi everyone,
          At our last general meeting, the group approved a proposal to allow companies and non-profits to sponsor ECC's Bike to Work Day breakfasts, and the board subsequently approved it.
          Yale New Haven Hospital has asked to sponsor October BTW Day, but we have no sponsors for August or September. If you have any ideas of possible sponsors, please let me know right away, or ask them to contact me for more information. This is a good way to spread the word about bike commuting, while keeping our very modest coffers from running out.

      Thanks!
      Melinda

      P.S. For the August 21 event, I need to send out publicity by August 10.