Special Notice: URGENT ACTION ALERT - Contact Legislators Regarding SB 735

  • Bruce Crowder
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      [reply to Mark Abraham <matissepicasso@...>]

      Please contact your legislators by Monday regarding this bill.

      If you live in New Haven, please make an extra effort to contact
      Senator Toni Harp. Identify yourself as a resident of New Haven.
      Senator Harp's contact info is below:

      Harp@...
      860-240-0393

      If you have extra time, feel free to call the other committee members.

      Regards,
      Mark