Reminder: Meeting this Monday, elm city cyclists

  • jason schwaber
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2002
      I hope lots of you are already planning to come to the
      meeting of Elm City Cyclists at Koffee? on Audubon
      Court at 6:30 pm, this Monday, September 16th.

      Our goal for the meeting is three-fold: to coordinate
      critical mass publicity, organize signature-gathering
      on John Halle's Green Streets New Haven petition, and
      most of all to create a more specific vision for how
      we want to make a more bike-friendly New Haven.

      Regards,
      Jason

      Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
      http://news.yahoo.com
    • Victoria McEvoy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2002
        I can't be there, but please keep me posted. Once the November election is
        behind us (and bike-friendly Green Party candidate Charlie Pillsbury is
        elected to Congress -- ahem!!), I intend to use much of the time I'm now
        putting into his campaign to become more active around bike issues (e.g.,
        Farmington Canal trail through New Haven, anyone?)

        Keep it going 'round and 'round,
        Victoria McEvoy