tour of ga. on verses

  • bike guy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2008
      All,
      if you missed it, good coverage of the tour of ga.

      nice shot of local talent chris jones in the break on the last day crit.

      sadly a longer shot of him getting a wheel change.

      !! GREAT RACE CHRIS !!

      --
      the devil's gear
      BIKE SHOP
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2008
        Holy smokes - 17th overall in final GC. That is awesome!!!!!

        At 3:56 PM -0400 5/4/08, bike guy wrote:
        >All,
        >if you missed it, good coverage of the tour of ga.
        >
        >nice shot of local talent chris jones in the break on the last day crit.
        >
        >sadly a longer shot of him getting a wheel change.
        >
        >!! GREAT RACE CHRIS !!
        >
        >--
        >the devil's gear
        >BIKE SHOP
        >433 chapel st
        >nhct
        >773 9288
        >www.thedevilsgearbikeshop.com

      • dave bonan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2008
          my friend's friend just left versus (nee oln). they are moving to philadelphia from stamford, leaving a huge gap. they offered him a transfer and he declined. a big loss for the area, since they did all the tour de france post-production with liggett, roll and sherwood at the palace digital studios in norwalk.

          dave