being an ass & appropriate cycling behavior

  • david streever
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 2:42 PM

      Hey all,

      The appropriate way to pass a fellow cyclist is to call it out—not buzz them on Orange through Grove, through a red light, in order to then run more red lights like a JERK.

      Look buddy, I don’t know you, and am not interested in knowing you. The time for an apology is gone—when I caught up with you and you ignored me, that was jumping the shark.

      Additionally, fellow cyclists, if you ride like a total JERK, try not to wear your YALE spandex & Kent Bicycles jersey or other identifiers. It reflects poorly on those who support you in good faith.

      No one expects you to say a hail mary when you’re called on bad behavior, but it’s important to say you’re sorry & reconsider your actions.

      Peace

      --

      David Streever

      203/843.1866