parking website

  • Brian Hornby
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2007
      Hi all,

      I will talk to Mike Piscitelli.  But before i do that i wanted to double check if we wrote a letter to the planning comittee or who ever he had asked us to write to about the long wharf re-development plans.  (He had stopped by an ecc meeting and showed us all the plans, then asked us to write a letter of support for one of them.)

      Also, CONGRATS to the DEVIL'S GEAR!
      ROCK ON!

      See you all at the bike to work breakfast tomorrow.

      peace
      -Brian