BIKE TO WORK BREAKFAST TO BEGIN!

  • david streever
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 6:27 PM

      May 11th is the date

      Anyone interested in volunteering drop me a line

      We need a table, coffee cups, and some baked goods. Our location is Orange Street , on the corner of Bishop. Let me know what you are willing to contribute and I will do the rest!

      I would like to do this entirely car-free. We have storage for the table, & the rest of the accoutrements within less then a block of the location, so if we have to use a car to deliver the table this once it’s okay….

      Noah, you have a bike trailer still, right? Are you around?

      We also have to pick up two airpots of coffee from Fuel. If you’re willing to throw in some $$$ to help purchase the coffee, let me know.

      Peace

      --

      David Streever

      203/843.1866