Re: [Elm City Cycling] April 31 Ride

  • John Halle
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11, 2002
      >Problem: April only has 30 days.
      >
      >Should we be having it on Friday, April 26th (fourth friday of the month)?
      >
      >-Bruce

      Oops,

      You bet, Friday, the 26th.

      See you all then.

      --
      John Halle
      Green Party Alderman

      http://www.ctgreens.org/newhaven/halle/index.html

      Assistant Professor of Music
      Yale University

      CSMT: 203-432-4164, 432-2531
      Dept of Music: 203-432-2985
      Home: 203-785-9258
    • cpape_sccc
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2002
        Would you believe I meant May 31? Our April newsletter was printed
        over 2 weeks ago. Hey Bruce, did you know that April only has 30
        days, or did you have to look it up in your calendar? You didn't tell
        us that.

        So, .... how about it? May 31 anybody?

        Also, who should I put in the newsletter as a contact person for
        questions? Last month I found on the CBC site a contact -
        "thedevilsgear@..." - but really confirm it was still current.

        Thanks again,
        Charles

        --- In elmcitycycling@y..., "bruce crowder" <bcrowder@s...> wrote:
        > Problem: April only has 30 days.
        >
        > Should we be having it on Friday, April 26th (fourth friday of the
        month)?

        > -Bruce

      • CT Bicycle Coalition
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 15, 2002
          Charles:

          We always strive to keep our information current. We are very active
          in the Greater New Haven area and happy to see that the ride has
          sustained itself. I rotate between CM rides around the state and
          publicize them as I can.

          Devils gear is Matthew Feiner's e-mail (he who was "tailed" in the
          last ride).

          Regards,
          David Hiller
          Director

          The Connecticut Bicycle Coalition
          Advocates for Bicycling, Walking and Sustainable Development
          One Union Place, Hartford, CT 06103
          phone(860)527-5200/fax(860)527-5035
          www.ctbike.org

          Would you believe I meant May 31? Our April newsletter was printed
          over 2 weeks ago. Hey Bruce, did you know that April only has 30
          days, or did you have to look it up in your calendar? You didn't tell
          us that.

          So, .... how about it? May 31 anybody?

          Also, who should I put in the newsletter as a contact person for
          questions? Last month I found on the CBC site a contact -
          "thedevilsgear@..." - but really confirm it was still current.

          Thanks again,
          Charles

          --- In elmcitycycling@y..., "bruce crowder" <bcrowder@s...> wrote:
          > Problem: April only has 30 days.
          >
          > Should we be having it on Friday, April 26th (fourth friday of the
          month)?

          > -Bruce

          Buy Stock for $4
          and no minimums.