happy birthday big guy

  • dls@davidstreever.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1 11:55 AM
      the happiest wishes to new haven's very own MATTHEW FEINER....

      Herr Feiner, we love you!
    • Kurtz,William
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1 12:01 PM

        The line to start the birthday spanking forms right behind Streever!

        .

      • dls@davidstreever.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1 12:07 PM
          i know it's not happy birthday, mr president
          but i wanted to sing you a song
          http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2511776084419047960&q=kelis+milkshake
          (click or copy and paste)
          > The line to start the birthday spanking forms right behind Streever!
          >
          > .
          >

          > <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=4299903/grpspId=1707615741/m
          > sgId=4264/stime=1165003041/nc1=3848474/nc2=3848615/nc3=3848443>

        • asirastudio
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1 12:14 PM
            (ha-hum....la la la (warming up). happy birthday to you, happy
            birthday to you, haaaappy biiiirthdaaaaay deeeeaaaaar
            mmmmaaaaaatttthhhhheeeewwwww....haaaaaaaappy biiiiiirthdaaaaaay
            toooooo youuuu!

            Happy Birthday Matt!
            xoxoxo

          • TheDevilsGear@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 1 1:47 PM
              Thanks Much !!!!

              Peace to you.
            • TheDevilsGear@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 1 1:48 PM
                !! Ya baby !!

                went and thru myself in the ocean this morning!!

                what a day!!

                Thanks All !!
              • bigcrapinspandex
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 2 9:30 PM
                  Matthew

                  YOU RULE....

                  Is it true.. It's your birthday

                  I just want to say that Thomas and I (Paul) both find you very attractive

                  Hugs and Kisses on your important day