Re: [Elm City Cycling] Re: a homeless bike summer

  • TheDevilsGear@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2006
      Hi Zack,

      Good to hear from ya!!
      I was wondering if this would get pitched to us again !!

      I say we do it.

      More later,
      Peace,

      Matthew

    • dls@davidstreever.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2006
        Heck yes, I throw a towel in with Matthew on this.

        OTHER NOTE: We have not had our kind of regular meeting this month, due to
        lack of activities and holiday cheer.

        Would anyone be amenable to meeting next Monday to discuss this, and the
        railway issue? These are the two issues I think we need to focus on right
        now, in addition of course to better enforcement of traffic laws.

        What sayest y'all?

        THIRD: Bike ride Friday, the day after thanksgiving, LEADING INTO Crit
        Mass. Anyone up? Someone from bikespace who used to live here is planning
        it and we'll be doing a moderate pace (little bit faster than crit mass
        probably, but don't worry, anyone can keep up)
        > Hi Zack,
        >
        > Good to hear from ya!!
        > I was wondering if this would get pitched to us again !!
        >
        > I say we do it.
        >
        > More later,
        > Peace,
        >
        > Matthew
        >

        > _www.devilsgearbikeshop.com_ (http://www.devilsgearbikeshop.com)

      • Bruce Crowder
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2006
          I vote YES!!  I vote YES!!

          (I always vote twice)

          --
          Bruce Crowder
          314 Humphrey St.
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 15, 2006

            Okay, okay, get those towels off the floor and hang them up so they dry.  I think it’s a good idea and would help plan it.  Monday is a good day for me.  Where and when?

          • zackbeatty
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 15, 2006
              Nice.

              I'll stop into the shop next week, for sure.

              I'd really love to get together with a group of you, to share the BS
              experience. But I don't think I'm in New Haven until Tuesday. Is
              everyone set on meeting on Monday?

              I'll probably be on the Critical Mass ride, the day after Thanksgiving.

              Zack

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 15, 2006
                Ya ,
                get here.
                I'm sure we can rework the meeting.

                There seems to be a ride forming before cmass too.

                see ya soon,
              • dls@davidstreever.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 15, 2006
                  SEEMS to be a ride, heck yea there is......

                  Yea, we can re-work the meeting. Next week on Tuesday still good for
                  everyone? I think this is a good issue to re-work it for...

                  Where do we want to hold the meeting? Can we say 6:30?

                  Peace