Pre-register for Cluefest--Get a free t-shirt

  • robertwmcguire
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Cluefest is July 15!
      We want to make sure we have
      enough food and drink so
      please pre-register.
      It would make TGWNN *so* happy!
      *
      A Cluefest team is a carload of friends or a group of cyclists.

      Don't have a team? Are your friends Clueless? Come anyway and make
      new friends in The Group With No Name's special matchmaking section.
      We'll connect you with other folks who are teamless. Last year, first
      prize went to a team that formed at the starting
      line!
      *
      Excitement is building for Cluefest
      and we expect a record number of players this year.

      Ben Berkowitz, the creative mind behind the coveted "New Haven: It's
      Better Than Your Town" t-shirt has designed a unique commemorative
      Cluefest 2006 t-shirt, which will be available in limited numbers.

      Free t-shirts are guaranteed to everyone who pre-registers at
      www.cluefest.com before July 7.
      *
      Check out www.cluefest.com. Find teammates. Recommend stops. Discuss
      strategies for winning. Learn the rules and history of Cluefest.
      *
      Cluefest is July 15th and begins
      at Moka on Orange Street at 4:00 P.M. sharp.

      All welcome for the scavenger hunt.
      Secret Cluefest party is 21 and over.

      The event is possible (and free to everyone) thanks to the
      contributions of our sponsors:

      Bank of America
      Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce
      New England Brewing
      Regional Growth Partnership
      Yale University Office of New Haven and State Affairs