Re: [Elm City Cycling] Digest Number 890

  • Edward Crowder
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Before launching a letter-writing campaign aimed at Albertus Magnus or the Register, there are a couple of things to consider:

      A. There's zero chance the Register is going to pull a paying ad off its Web site unless you can show it seriously violates community standards (four-letter words, etc.) or is false advertising. Period. Albertus might be convinced to change it with a little prodding, however.

      B. I think you guys are a touch oversensitive. I saw no "before" and "after" theme; my impression was that the bicycle was meant to reinforce the message that Albertus Magnus campuses are conveniently located and close enough to ride your bike to.