Go-alition tonight - Final Reminder

  • Joel Creswell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      Please come to the Go-alition meeting tonight, from 5:30 to 6:30 PM
      at City Plan (165 Church Street, 5th floor). So far, agenda items
      that have been submitted to me include:

      *A status update on the bike racks the city was planning on installing
      *A status update on the process of getting more bike-related language
      in the driver's manual and planning next steps

      If you'd like to suggest any other agenda items, please send me an
      email at joel.creswell@... before 4:30 PM.

      Thanks,
      Joel