Canal Trail Article

  • StevenTBerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005

      Maybe someone posted this already -- if so I missed it.  There is a nice article in the New Haven Independent (the best news source in New Haven) on the Farmington Canal Trail and the East Coast Greenway.     You can find it here (and you should also send Paul Bass some money to keep up the good work.)

      That article has a link to Wil Hylton's diary of biking the East Coast Greenway.  Which reminds me that he is the guy who wrote, while passing through our fair town

      "Anyway, now we're in New Haven, which is neither. I guess it doesn't look as bad as it did 15 years ago, but that's not saying much. In spite of a few fixed-up areas, it's the same big, busted-looking city it's always been. Just like so many other big, busted cities. How many big, busted cities can you cram into one country, anyway."

      Isn't it true that he was back in town for the Greenway meeting?   Can Lisa Fernandez (or someone) tell us if he got a better view this time?