Critmass

  • pennybike@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      From Eric (the guy in camo and the tall striped hat, on the red
      Schwinn)

      Thanks for a great party after the ride! Our hosts were very
      accommodating, and the padlocks on the bedroom doors were a great
      deterrent to using the rooms as lavatories...the wait in line for the
      bathroom was killer though! etc. etc. etc.

      I too had a great time. The costumes were really great, some being
      quite inventive! The after ride party was very well "planned". There
      seemed to be enough food of the right kind for everyone there. I
      salute our hosts for their opening up their home, if not the entire
      house {locks on doors?}. And yes, the wait for the bathroom did seem
      like a long time. BUT, it was worth the wait! I think all would
      agree. The early asbestos basement reminded me of the house I grew up
      in! I had to shovel out and shake the clinkers from the coal furnace
      though.

      I hope to be able to make it to more critmass rides. I will just have
      to use my sick days from work more wisely next year.

      Until we ride again, keep the little wheel on the ground and the wind
      at your back,

      John