Re: [Elm City Cycling] Never thought I'd see the day

  • Elaine Lewinnek
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2002
      Hooray for the farmington path! Jason & I just biked along it yesterday,
      and it's short and it has no paved entrances or exits, but it's a beginning
      and it's wonderful. I think last month's critical mass might have had
      something to do with getting the city moving on this.

      Let's make our own fanfare. Let's all email the mayor (his public email
      address is NHinfo@...) to thank him for this beginning -- and
      urge him to take the next step soon. Let's include this bit of path on the
      Critical Mass ride this coming Friday, too (anyone got any suggestions of
      an interesting eating/drinking place to end our ride?). Let's also contact
      the media to ask them to cover this story of the finally-paved bike path.

      See you all Friday,
      Elaine

      At 06:20 PM 10/19/02 -0400, you wrote

      741:HM/A=810373/R=0/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info?.refer=blrecs>