Re: [Elm City Cycling] minutes from Tuesday, Oct 15

  • Vincent Giroud
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2002
      I could not agree more: I was hit by a car (slowly, thank God, but my rear wheel was smashed) at that intersection.
      Vincent Giroud

      At 08:53 AM 10/18/2002 -0400, you wrote:
      I still think a GREAT project would be to work to get a blinking light
      installed on the Trumbull/Lincoln intersection:
      by far the WORST intersection on my bike commute from Linden Street to
      Hillhouse Avenue.

      Regards,
      -=RobRocke=-

      Home Selling? Try Us!