Re: [Elm City Cycling] Article on Sara Armstrong and family biking in NH

  • Mark Abraham
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2013
      Awesome article - thanks Liam!

      "A fleet of cargo bikes & children on their own bikes suddenly swarmed into the square."

      Mark

      On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Liam Brennan <l.brennan@...> wrote:

      Check out our own Sara Armstrong and ECC's May bike to work breakfast in this article on family/cargo biking and New Haven. Pretty sweet.

      Also - is it a cultural moment? If you check out Man of Steel, you'll get a glimpse of Clark Kent biking around Metropolis. I knew I liked that guy.

    • Melinda Tuhus