What does the New Haven cycling community need? What can it give?

  • Hans Schoenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hello most esteemed cycling community of New Haven,

      I'm writing to inform you about the many cycling-related gifts and needs posted to your local non-profit website GiftFlow.org. I hope you the find the site useful. Let's work together to prevent bikes from being wasted and to support each other in our biking awesomeness.

      Check out these needs and more to find out ways to help

      Bikes for Kids in the Hill - Jim fixes up bikes for kids in his neighborhood. Help a guy out!

      Helmets - The New Haven Bike Collective needs helmets for the many new riders it supports.

      Help booting an old fashioned bike generator - James has an old Peugeot that needs some lovin.

      Oh my! Ask for these gifts!

      Bicycle Tune Up - One of the best gifts on GiftFlow (you have to read the description), the expert Bill might just help you out.

      10 Minute Tune - This comes from the wonderful people at Devil's Gear. They are always happy to help.

      steel road frame - Posted by JT, ask away.

      GiftFlow's mission is to help individuals and organizations give and share goods and services with their communities by providing an online platform that is open-source and free.

      best
      Hans

      --
      www.GiftFlow.org