Re: [Elm City Cycling] Help ECC get New Haven a Bike Corral

  • Thomas Harned
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2012

      There's a "contribute" button on the SeeClickFix website.

      On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:30 AM, Rachel Stollman <rns61373@...> wrote:
      Where do we donate money to? I'd like to help!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 24, 2012, at 9:53 AM, "Thomas Harned" <thomas.harned@...> wrote:

      Elm City Cycling is working with SeeClickFix to bring a bike corral to New Haven. This would mean replacing one on-street car parking space with 10 bike parking spaces!

      We need the community's help to do this. The bike corral request is a crowd-sourced project on SeeClickFix. If we can raise $3,000, we get a bike corral. No waiting, no endless  planning, no meetings, we just get it done.  Please consider donating $20 today and help New Haven become a better place to bike!

      --
      Thomas Harned
      New Haven, CT

      --