Elm City Cycling Bike to Work November

  • Roberta Pilette
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      HI,
        I know this is a bit early but would like folks to make a note that we are still holding ECC's Bike to Work events.  I'll send out another reminder as it gets closer.

      Bike to Work Breakfast
      Friday, Nov 16
      7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
      Pitkin Plaza, Orange St between Chapel & Court Streets

      FREE BREAKFAST!

      If it is cold or rainy we'll be inside the Devil's Gear Bike shop - but we will be there!

      Think about passing the word along via your Facebook page - it would be nice to have a good turn out just to show Mother Nature she can't hold us back.

      See you on the 16th.

      Bobbie