FitWeek New Haven Personal Bike Sizings at Devil's Gear Bike Shop (Oct 1-7) --- was RE: [Elm City Cycling] Bike fit / pain

  • Morrow Long
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2012

      I noticed that there were a number of bike related free offerings (indoor cycling, etc.) as a part of FitWeek New Haven Oct 1-7.

      There were time slots available for free personal bike sizing at Devil’s Gear Bike Shop in New Haven (the web form says each fit take around 45 minutes).

      http://fitweek.net/

      -          Morrow

    • Michael Dunlap
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2012
        I had a fitting at DG before buying my road bike - they were extremely thorough.  It was totally worth it.