Some good news on the Municipal Liability Protection Law carve-outs.

  • charles beristain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      Some good news on the Municipal Liability Protection Law carve-outs.

      As you know, the Judiciary Committee deadline to pass bills out of committee is April 2nd (Monday). Since SB 445 is NOT on the agenda for their Monday meeting, we can now say we have won this round. No need to make any more calls or emails for now. We will remain vigilant to make sure the bill doesn't show up in some other form before the end of this short session on May 9th, but we are in a very good strategic position.

      Nice Effort !! Thanks to all!!!!