Tuesday night fixie ride

  • Carolyn Stephenson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      Could someone send me the details of the Tues Night Ride? I am new to
      the fixed gear world, and don't know if I could make it all the way to
      the canal trail and back. What is the distance? Speed? Route followed?
      Also, I would be grateful for directions to a few routes with a length
      of 15-30 miles.

      http://my.yahoo.com