Festival of Lights

  • LauraB
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2011
      Meet at the flag pole on the New Haven Green at 3:45PM, Saturday 17 December for a tour of the Festival of Lights at Lighthouse Park. We'll ride to Lighthouse and return to the Green. For those interested at the end of the ride we'll ride to get hot chocolate at Chocopologie, 47 High Street.

      Saturday's temps are 30 low 43 high, so dress appropriately for the temps.

      Lights, lights, lights, be creative, be festive, and be safe. Deck that bike and your bod with as many lights as possible.

      We will likely make a donation to the Easter Seals / Goodwill organizations for entry into the park.
    • LauraB
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2011
        Meet at the flag pole on the New Haven Green at 3:45PM, Saturday 17 December (tomorrow) for a tour of the Festival of Lights at Lighthouse Park. We'll ride to Lighthouse and return to the Green. For those interested at the end of the ride we'll ride to get hot chocolate at Chocopologie, 47 High Street.

        Saturday's weather is expected to be partly cloudy, temps are 26 low 43 high, so dress appropriately.

        Lights, lights, lights, be creative, be festive, and be safe. Deck that bike and your bod with as many lights as possible.

        We will make a donation to the Easter Seals / Goodwill organizations for entry into the park. We'll pass a collection hat for your spare change, bills, or unlimited line of credit.