!! Point in Time Survey, Nov. 2nd

  • Ethan Hutchings
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1 6:49 AM
      Good Morning folks,

      The Survey is tomorrow!!  If you have not done so already, please contact the Transportation, Traffic and Parking Department to let them know your availability.
      Thanks in advance for helping us continue to collect vital statistics for our walkable and rideable city!

      We are looking for volunteers to assist with counting pedestrians and cyclists at key intersections in downtown New Haven. The New Haven community has graciously set aside their time to assist with the count in the past and we are once again asking for your assistance as we enter the 6th year of data collection.

      We are looking for volunteers to help count between 7 am-9 am and between 10:30 am-12:30 pm. Please let us know if you are interested in participating.

      If you can help in the morning, come to the Traffic and Parking Dept. office at 200 Orange St, G3. Please use the Meeting Room entrance.

      If you are volunteering for the lunch hour, please go to 165 Church St, meeting rooms 1&2 on the second floor.

      TT&P contact:
      transportation@newhavenct.net
      (203) 946-8075

      Set aside some time to help represent your community!!