Fwd: funds for ECC

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004
      Hi folks, do we want to do this? Yale's public-service groups have a
      December fair. We could sell "fund a bike helmet for a New Haven kid" or
      almost anything else. We just need some committee leaders, to share the
      planning work. Let me know if you're interested.
      Elaine

      ----- Forwarded message from Johnny Scafidi <johnny.scafidi@...> -----