CritMass/AlleyCat Weekend

  • Adrienne Webb
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Wow...another great CritMass!

      Thanks to Peter, Matthew & the CWOS/Artspace crew for the fantastic
      party...and to Chris & Dena for hosting the AlleyCat folk on Saturday
      night.

      Thing One

      p.s. Matthew Feiner rocked as Little Bo Peep!
    • Rob Rocke
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        wait...i thought feiner was dressed as THING THREE!?!?!?

        and thanks to everyone who came on yesterday's long, season-ending Chester
        80-miler!!!

        what a gorgeous day....

      • TheDevilsGear@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
          there was thing 3 all over my bike seats on the tandem

          castro in the yale daily news yesterday, nice article too